no doubt of that! i'll probably get a m2c when they come to stock...
Recent Images In This Thread
- product9Wave NW-STUDIO PROtagged by System, 12/10/12
- brandAKGtagged by System, 12/10/12
- productAKG K 319 In-Ear Bud Headphone - Dark Charcoaltagged by System, 8/19/11
- productBLOX TM7tagged by System, 12/10/12
- productCrossroads HR1tagged by System, 6/25/10
- categoryEarbudstagged by System, 6/16/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 12/10/12
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 8/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 581 Stereo Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 8/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 760tagged by System, 6/25/10More
- productSennheiser MX 90 Style Series In-Ear Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 6/25/10
- brandSunrise Audiotagged by System, 12/10/12
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 8/19/11
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/25/10
- productYuin Pk3 Earphonestagged by System, 8/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** Last post on 11/4/13 at 7:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Pair of Earbuds for me? Last post on 8/17/10 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dont like IEMs. Any 'earbuds' out there in the $25-30 range ? Last post on 5/23/13 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decent earbuds needed (PK3 maybe?) Last post on 11/7/12 at 11:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Earbuds Round-Up (Update: June 28th, 2013) - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 5145/16/12 at 9:08amThread Starter
Decent but nothing spectacular. I haven't really spent much time on it but I'll say the SQ is roughly equal to Piano Forte II's level.post #198 of 5145/16/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
I need a new one, i washed and dried mine. maybe we can try to organize yet another group buy.post #199 of 5146/1/12 at 12:03ampost #200 of 5146/1/12 at 3:08amThread StarterQuote:
Sounds like a good buy to me, but is it real?
Anyway, K319 is a decent earbud, but it is warm, smooth and doesn't stand out on any particular area. If you already have any one of those earbuds I rated higher than K319, then you can skip it altogether,post #201 of 5146/1/12 at 5:14ampost #202 of 5146/1/12 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #203 of 5146/1/12 at 9:13am
How does the JVC HA-FX40 IEM compare with the Sony MDR-E484? The HA-FX40 IEM is only around $20. The HA-FX40 has so much detail. I just did a comparison of the HA-FX40 and the Sony E888. While both sound good, the HA-FX40 has much better bass and better detail overall. The E888 is a bit warmer sounding than the FX40, but not as warm as the Panasonic HJE-355.
The Sennheiser MX580 sounds almost as warm as the HJE355, however the HJE355 has better bass and better detail.
I guess this explains why I reach for an IEM or headphone when I have a choice, and usually only use traditional style earbuds when I must hear my surroundings.
The market has clearly moved away from traditional earbuds except perhaps at the lowest price points.
Edited by JK1 - 6/2/12 at 6:13pmpost #204 of 5146/1/12 at 11:34amQuote:
I think it's a good deal. I think that it's better than Yuin PK3 and almost on the same level as PK2. Blox M2C might be a bit better than both PK2 and K319, but at $25 you can't go wrong!post #205 of 5146/1/12 at 11:56ampost #206 of 5146/1/12 at 7:39pmThread Starter
If you are asking me, then the answer is, I don't know since I have heard neither.post #207 of 5146/1/12 at 8:06pm
Is it worth it to get the expensive pmx 980 (120 euros) , when all you want is something as good or better than your k317 (broken) ?
I know that k317 has same sound as k319, they just don't have the volume control. Can't find a good replacement of k317 on the online store I use.
I liked especially k317 treble & soundstage. I know that the pmx 980 are discontinued too, the only reason that they don't disappear fast, is their price. .post #208 of 5146/1/12 at 9:24pmThread StarterPMX980? DO you mean OMX980 instead? Unless you really want the ear clip, I really see no reason to get the OMX980 when MX980 is available.post #209 of 5146/1/12 at 9:35pmQuote:
Ooops I meant the MX980. I already have the PMX680 (treble is meh) , hence the confusion.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earbuds Round-Up (Update: June 28th, 2013)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Vienna/Austria Meet? 30 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 35 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 50 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio iUSB 2 minutes ago
- › best headphones for nuforce udac3 4 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Help finding over-ear headphones with good positional audio mostly... 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi