would you mind doing a short comparison of them for me because im trying to decide which to purchase, also do you know of any other similar phones to these two?
- productJAYS c-JAYS Elastic Multi-Layer Speaker Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/30/10
- productJAYS c-JAYS Elastic Multi-Layer Speaker Headphones (White)tagged by System, 6/30/10
- productJays V Jaystagged by System, 6/30/10
- categoryOn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Need some new work cans Last post on 8/25/10 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- C-Jays review Last post on 12/2/10 at 5:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over/on-ear headphones for iPhone? Last post on 11/4/12 at 11:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
V-Jays Review - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just got my v-jays and out of the box they are very impressive.
Brighter than the PX100s in mids and highs (they actually remind me of my RE-ZEROs or even the RE0s in this range)
The Bass extends lower than the PX100s although the PX100s are darker and have more in the mid bass.
I agree with Mark there is a slight high mid peak that can show up in some situations, but no sibilance.
This is more noticeable when i listen to someone like Sara Bareilles.
Im going to let these burn in for a while.
got a pair a few weeks ago, love the sound...lots of bass but mids and highs are fairly well balanced. much better than my portapros and px100's
my only real problem is the microphonics on the cord...it can be very bothersome
is anyone else having a problem or noticing this?
its strange to get so much cord noise from a non-iem
Yes Mark, I think they are good value for the price.
Im not getting any bothersome microphonics (not like some of my past iems).
I like the short cord as I always put my walkman in my top pocket and with the short cord i dont need a shirt clip.
I found the pressure against my ears a little too much so i put the 2nd set of pads inside the first and that helps.
Edited by paulypaul - 3/2/11 at 2:25pm
huh, I get a lot of little rubbery 'pops' where I think the cord is hitting the bottom of the plastic...strange design to have the plastic extend below the cord. it can be quite annoying. However I have kind of a huge head so maybe that is part of the problem ;)
I was wondering if anyone used the short cord!
the sound is great though and maybe the microphonics will go away
How do these compare to the Senn PX 100-II i ?
I haven't seen to many PX 100-II i reviews, but the ones that I have read state that they're better than their predecessors with more punchy bass, better build and comfort.
you should get your answers here
v-jays really are very good headphones
- V-Jays Review
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 21 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Logitech UE9000 - Ultimate Ears HEADPHONES Released! The... 26 seconds ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Major dissapointment with new AKG phones 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe