New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

32 Ohm Audio- The Logo Contest - Page 2

post #16 of 49
submitted some
post #17 of 49
It is times like this that I wish I was a Mac user. Then I'd be able to make a good logo.

I'll play with some ideas, but I doubt I'll come up with anything worthy of submission.
post #18 of 49
Thread Starter 
I am happy to report we received some real sweet submissions!! keep em coming its still wide open I still only have a hand full of submissions !!!



Woot!

Ken
post #19 of 49
Wait, do we have to design a logo for "32 Ohm Audio" or ALO? 'Cos I'm interested.
post #20 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRacer View Post
Wait, do we have to design a logo for "32 Ohm Audio" or ALO? 'Cos I'm interested.
HI GTracer,

32 Ohm Audio

Thanks
Ken
post #21 of 49
Since contest is now closed should we post our submissions to the forum or will you do that? I'm curious to see all the designs
post #22 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpc41 View Post
Since contest is now closed should we post our submissions to the forum or will you do that? I'm curious to see all the designs
Me and a few of my guys are going to pick a winner and then post everything soon, I hope this weekend. Your more than welcome to post your submissions now if you would like. I will try and get everything up soon though...

Thanks

Ken
post #23 of 49
Here are my three entries, shrunk of course.

post #24 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post
Here are my three entries, shrunk of course.

WOW!
post #25 of 49
Howdy y'all!

I am a new guy to the forum, stumbling across it in search of a sonic escape from the cacophony of Mickey Mouse, Wiggles, Barney, and Elmo bleeding out of every TV in my house. Thanks to y'all, I can once again enjoy my zeppelin.

Anyway, I decided to jump in on the logo competition. Here are my two entries, each presented in a few potential color variations:


and
post #26 of 49
kboe,
Bottom right looks nice

EllisU,
Very Professional
post #27 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisU View Post
Howdy y'all!

I am a new guy to the forum, stumbling across it in search of a sonic escape from the cacophony of Mickey Mouse, Wiggles, Barney, and Elmo bleeding out of every TV in my house. Thanks to y'all, I can once again enjoy my zeppelin.

Anyway, I decided to jump in on the logo competition. Here are my two entries, each presented in a few potential color variations:


and
WOW!
post #28 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS View Post
Here are my three entries, shrunk of course.

Love 'em. Especially the far left. This is my favorite part, seeing who likes what. I have designed a few logos in my time and am always blown away at just how divergent opinions can be when it comes to art!
post #29 of 49
I like the left one too but the proportion on the bottom right one just seems more friendly to be able to be put anywhere especially at smaller sizes. The only possible thing that 32 ohm audio might not be able to use these for is if they don't want to be associated with a tube(for the right) or a speaker(for the left).
post #30 of 49


Here are my entries.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: ALO Audio Premier Sponsor Forum