Mine to arrive soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 9/20/14 at 6:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 419
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The overall sound from a fully balanced HiFi system is also far superior than single RCA ! I have both types for headphone and speaker systems and can tell the difference by quire a margin when using top end gear. The lower end gear isn't as big a margin buts its still there !
How so? This is clearly a subjective statement - correct?
Yes it can be read as subjective as it is what I have witnessed from many hours of listening using very high end equipment for speaker systems.
You may also notice a lot of companies who make very hi-end HiFi equipment favour fully balanced for their reference / top end systems aimed at the home / domestic market i.e. not commercial studios etc.
Of course there are also a lot of companies who use single RCA for their top flight products too !
1) Not all the BHSEs from these 2 batches are necessarily going to folks who frequent Head-Fi.
2) Justin is sending out 8 a week I think? Mine currently is on the burn in rack, and should ship next week after final testing. So they are tricking out.
3) Not everyone is comfortable posting pictures. If you have not posted in the past, it can be difficult to learn the process.
4) Some people are still playing with their new toy, getting it settled in, and are generally too busy atm to post pictures.
5) There are the blue BHSE pics already here in the thread, so at least one has surfaced.
6) Some might just be lost in the music, and might get back here in time.
IOW - give it time. Folks have been waiting a long time, and will be understandably wanting to do some set up, listen to some music, and generally enjoy the toy. Perhaps even before taking pictures, and posting them here. As more and more folks get their BHSE, and spend some time getting it set up, I suspect more pics will be forthcoming.
Has not this thread preached patience, patience, and please wait quietly enough for you yet?
Mine arrived yesterday. So where do the tubes go? I assume it doesn't matter because they are a matched quad and neither sockets nor tubes are numbered. Just bias it per the video and I'm done, right?
Tubes can go anywhere, no need to make any adjustments
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Is there any neutral closed cans with good punchy bass? 7 seconds ago
- › Spinfit tips 55 seconds ago
- › Should I Get Custom In Ear monitors under 350 or Remold Good IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz' new portable headphone amplifier: AP001 1 minute ago
- › Get MDR-1R mk2 or wait for NAD VISO HP50? 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-M200 and EPH-M100 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads & general... 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)