Hamnnnnnnnn grrrrrl. Justin still got it goin' on!!! World's greatest detective strikes again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 360
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?
Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...
Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours
Ok, I ask Justin again: when shall I get my balance payment request? I've already mentionned my Email address several times since my September 2012 order/deposit, in PM and ordinary mail forms: email@example.com. Of course, the Head-Fi address can also be used.
I can't imagine Justin sending me something like "Sorry, you didn't answer my balance payment requests, therefore I return your deposit and cancel your order".
I haven't seen too many posts on payments confirmed in this batch so, just for your peace of mind, I got my request for balance 20th March, paid 4th April. Order date 26th September 2012. Others may want to add data points to this for the terminally anxious amongst us.
A privilege and an honour to (soon) own the best headphone amp in the world.
Birgir is in Iceland. Might want to see if he has extra you can "borrow" and pay for the shipping.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Best format for ripping CD's 5 seconds ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ibasso DX80 48 seconds ago
- › AKG K7xx Limited Edition -- Like New in Box 53 seconds ago
- › Bass Heavy + all around freq. Studio Monitor Headphones?? 54 seconds ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2