Hamnnnnnnnn grrrrrl. Justin still got it goin' on!!! World's greatest detective strikes again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 5/27/15 at 7:36am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 360
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?
Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...
Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours
Ok, I ask Justin again: when shall I get my balance payment request? I've already mentionned my Email address several times since my September 2012 order/deposit, in PM and ordinary mail forms: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, the Head-Fi address can also be used.
I can't imagine Justin sending me something like "Sorry, you didn't answer my balance payment requests, therefore I return your deposit and cancel your order".
I haven't seen too many posts on payments confirmed in this batch so, just for your peace of mind, I got my request for balance 20th March, paid 4th April. Order date 26th September 2012. Others may want to add data points to this for the terminally anxious amongst us.
A privilege and an honour to (soon) own the best headphone amp in the world.
Birgir is in Iceland. Might want to see if he has extra you can "borrow" and pay for the shipping.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › CLAS dB Duet Stack with case and balanced interconnect 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Best DIY Desktop DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2