Hamnnnnnnnn grrrrrl. Justin still got it goin' on!!! World's greatest detective strikes again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 6/4/15 at 8:35am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 360
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?
Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...
Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours
Ok, I ask Justin again: when shall I get my balance payment request? I've already mentionned my Email address several times since my September 2012 order/deposit, in PM and ordinary mail forms: email@example.com. Of course, the Head-Fi address can also be used.
I can't imagine Justin sending me something like "Sorry, you didn't answer my balance payment requests, therefore I return your deposit and cancel your order".
I haven't seen too many posts on payments confirmed in this batch so, just for your peace of mind, I got my request for balance 20th March, paid 4th April. Order date 26th September 2012. Others may want to add data points to this for the terminally anxious amongst us.
A privilege and an honour to (soon) own the best headphone amp in the world.
Birgir is in Iceland. Might want to see if he has extra you can "borrow" and pay for the shipping.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 22 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 ohm 26 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Creative T20 speakers make "pop" sound when turned on and off 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Advice on Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO PC gaming setup 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3