Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 360

post #5386 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin w. View Post
 

very soon..like in a few days. just spent the night recovering my stolen wallet/phone/keys. Thanks, Find my iPhone app.

Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?

post #5387 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackskelly View Post

I'm listening to my SR-009 through my Cavalli Liquid Lightning currently; The SR-009 is already easily the best headphone I have ever heard. I can't imagine much better sound, but I'm excited to see how the Blue Hawaii I ordered will compare.

Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...

Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours smily_headphones1.gif
post #5388 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil95 View Post

Well... I suppose that the balance payment must take place before the shipping process. And I haven't been noticed about this payment yet. Has any BHSE-expecter been? Justin, when shall I get my payment request?
Might want to ask Justin. He did mention earlier about sending out emails but not getting response from everyone.
post #5389 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post


Might want to ask Justin. He did mention earlier about sending out emails but not getting response from everyone.


Ok, I ask Justin again: when shall I get my balance payment request? I've already mentionned my Email address several times since my September 2012 order/deposit, in PM and ordinary mail forms: p.simon78@voila.fr. Of course, the Head-Fi address can also be used.

 

I can't imagine Justin sending me something like "Sorry, you didn't answer my balance payment requests, therefore I return your deposit and cancel your order".

post #5390 of 6210

check your spam folder

...

post #5391 of 6210
I havent sent all of those requests yet

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #5392 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin w. View Post

I havent sent all of those requests yet


Well, send mine, por favor !

post #5393 of 6210

I haven't seen too many posts on payments confirmed in this batch so, just for your peace of mind, I got my request for balance 20th March, paid 4th April.  Order date 26th September 2012.  Others may want to add data points to this for the terminally anxious amongst us.

A privilege and an honour to (soon) own the best headphone amp in the world.

post #5394 of 6210

it is coming. inserting all the tubes this week

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #5395 of 6210

Phil, I got the first email, but have not received final payment request yet - order date Apr 20, 2013.
 

post #5396 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1122 View Post
 

Phil, I got the first email, but have not received final payment request yet - order date Apr 20, 2013.
 


Thank you VM for the info, jm!

post #5397 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by CybDev View Post

Very interesting, I have a LLmk2 for my SR-009 as well, but then I often find myself preferring SS over tubes.
Shame I never found a reasonable way to audition a BHSE or KGSSHV...

Anyway, would be interested in hearing your thoughts on the LL vs. BHSE when you get yours smily_headphones1.gif

Birgir is in Iceland. Might want to see if he has extra you can "borrow" and pay for the shipping.
post #5398 of 6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1122 View Post
 

Phil, I got the first email, but have not received final payment request yet - order date Apr 20, 2013.
 

Hi! , me too - my order date is Apr 16, 2013.

post #5399 of 6210
Take it easy guys, I ordered fall of 2012 and haven't received the payment notice either, it's all under control, progressing slowly but surely smily_headphones1.gif.

Arnaud
post #5400 of 6210

Well, I ordered mine on 14th April 2012, and I got final payment notice which I paid off the same date on 30th March 2014.  Be patient, I am pretty sure you will wait shorter than me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition