ah excellent, I see mine. Right there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 331
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
you know if someone stole BHSEs, there's nothing they could do with them. it would be absolutely impossible for them to be monetized without being caught
Still...that's over 300k of BHSE goodness.
Thanks to the members who with the advice for re-tubing and biasing my 007t/ii amp.
I managed to do it myself with a new Fluke 117 meter and it all went well (it's just hard to get within one volt, but I did it).
The RCA 6fq7/6cg7 tubes sound superb with the 009 phones.
There is a little more robust bass, and, most important, some welcome warmth and sweetness in the upper mids and highs,
and an overall feeling of smoothness and refinement along with the extraordinary SR009 detail.
And I can listen significantly louder now before any fatiguing highs appear, as Tyll noted in his findings with this amp.
And this was just on some redbook CDs I tried, and I just couldn't stop listening.
These are amazing headphones, and they are fully satisfying with the 007t amp.
The bass is not thunderous, but the bass transparency and integration is so nice I love the low end just as it is.
The soundstaging is not hall-like with lots of layering, but the sound is so intimate, again, I love it as I hear it.
The character of each musical component just sounds so true, like you can feel each note and sound, and it feels really good,
some unique goodness I don't get with any other phone or with speakers.
And with the fatigue factor basically gone now, I can listen and take all this in with no fear at just about any volume lever I want.
Again, thanks for the help.
I put in my order in May 2012. I received the request for final payment on 30 Mar 2014.
“Pleasure is found first in anticipation, later in memory.”
PS Thanks to Ali-Pacha for the graphic portrayal of the cosmic significance, and the lighter and darker sides of this new hope some of us are getting to feel.
If I stole them I'd probably only grab 2 or 4 for stax monoblocks, tie the channels together in parallel. I'd probably also lift some cases and leave you with the stuffed boards as an act of generosity.
Can you drive ESL's with the BHSE? I would probably steal a few more if that was possible.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 9 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 10 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 1 minute ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › Practical Devices XM6 use on computer without battery? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 9 minutes ago
- › Please Help, Matrix M-stage DAC + Matrix M-Stage Amp + HD 650 good... 9 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2