ah excellent, I see mine. Right there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 4/16/15 at 12:35am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty much...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 331
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
you know if someone stole BHSEs, there's nothing they could do with them. it would be absolutely impossible for them to be monetized without being caught
Still...that's over 300k of BHSE goodness.
Thanks to the members who with the advice for re-tubing and biasing my 007t/ii amp.
I managed to do it myself with a new Fluke 117 meter and it all went well (it's just hard to get within one volt, but I did it).
The RCA 6fq7/6cg7 tubes sound superb with the 009 phones.
There is a little more robust bass, and, most important, some welcome warmth and sweetness in the upper mids and highs,
and an overall feeling of smoothness and refinement along with the extraordinary SR009 detail.
And I can listen significantly louder now before any fatiguing highs appear, as Tyll noted in his findings with this amp.
And this was just on some redbook CDs I tried, and I just couldn't stop listening.
These are amazing headphones, and they are fully satisfying with the 007t amp.
The bass is not thunderous, but the bass transparency and integration is so nice I love the low end just as it is.
The soundstaging is not hall-like with lots of layering, but the sound is so intimate, again, I love it as I hear it.
The character of each musical component just sounds so true, like you can feel each note and sound, and it feels really good,
some unique goodness I don't get with any other phone or with speakers.
And with the fatigue factor basically gone now, I can listen and take all this in with no fear at just about any volume lever I want.
Again, thanks for the help.
I put in my order in May 2012. I received the request for final payment on 30 Mar 2014.
“Pleasure is found first in anticipation, later in memory.”
PS Thanks to Ali-Pacha for the graphic portrayal of the cosmic significance, and the lighter and darker sides of this new hope some of us are getting to feel.
If I stole them I'd probably only grab 2 or 4 for stax monoblocks, tie the channels together in parallel. I'd probably also lift some cases and leave you with the stuffed boards as an act of generosity.
Can you drive ESL's with the BHSE? I would probably steal a few more if that was possible.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 3 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Earphones Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 6 minutes ago
- › Vinyl Record Players? 7 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2