Please post, ThrillerUSA!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 6/4/15 at 8:35am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 243
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Sorry to go all off topic, but can't resist!
Definitely a fan here! Mark, sorry to hear your MotorCzysz failed to make it around for you this year. Looks like you had solid rides in the senior and superbike races.
Good to see a yank over there riding the mountain fast!
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/14/13 at 11:48pm
PLease let us know, as soon as possible -breaking-in, amp settings- how they compare with other tubes in your opinion.
Unfortunately they don't have blingy gold bases nor do come they come in a expensive fancy box
If you like them and are looking for a backup quad, let me know. I'll sell you my matched quad for half of what you paid Tube Depot. They have about 100 hours on them.
Been experimenting with different fuse brands and schemes this week while I wait for the EL34PH quads to arrive. My initial findings on the fuses are the AMR golds are too dark and laid back for my taste in both the Wireworld main leads to the amp and digital source, and when swapped inside the amp at the the IEC inlet. Russ Andrews cryo were rubbish all around and Hi-fi Tuning Supremes arrive today.
The 13A AMR gold did however prove to add better blacks and improved (very clean) saturation of colors to my plasma display when added to it's mains lead. Really happy about this finding.
I never realized before how much fuses affect picture, the changes are not subtle.
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/29/13 at 4:39pm
Four days total transaction time from eBay purchase > ship from China > arrive Isle of Man, UK.
DHL $43 USD, not too shabby.
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/29/13 at 4:40pm
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FS: Grado PS500 Custom Upgraded Headphones 39 seconds ago
- › cables are placebo 1 minute ago
- › Best HiFi iPhone Earbuds - Audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › My Cat Suddenly Attacks Me!! HELP!! 2 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Portable Amp/DAC 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 3 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)