Please post, ThrillerUSA!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 243
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Sorry to go all off topic, but can't resist!
Definitely a fan here! Mark, sorry to hear your MotorCzysz failed to make it around for you this year. Looks like you had solid rides in the senior and superbike races.
Good to see a yank over there riding the mountain fast!
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/14/13 at 11:48pm
PLease let us know, as soon as possible -breaking-in, amp settings- how they compare with other tubes in your opinion.
Unfortunately they don't have blingy gold bases nor do come they come in a expensive fancy box
If you like them and are looking for a backup quad, let me know. I'll sell you my matched quad for half of what you paid Tube Depot. They have about 100 hours on them.
Been experimenting with different fuse brands and schemes this week while I wait for the EL34PH quads to arrive. My initial findings on the fuses are the AMR golds are too dark and laid back for my taste in both the Wireworld main leads to the amp and digital source, and when swapped inside the amp at the the IEC inlet. Russ Andrews cryo were rubbish all around and Hi-fi Tuning Supremes arrive today.
The 13A AMR gold did however prove to add better blacks and improved (very clean) saturation of colors to my plasma display when added to it's mains lead. Really happy about this finding.
I never realized before how much fuses affect picture, the changes are not subtle.
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/29/13 at 4:39pm
Four days total transaction time from eBay purchase > ship from China > arrive Isle of Man, UK.
DHL $43 USD, not too shabby.
Edited by ThrillerUSA - 7/29/13 at 4:40pm
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 50 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions And Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 7 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2