My KGSS has polished aluminum on the front panels and they are just as shiny as when I assembled it 2+ years ago. No polishing at all for all that time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 3/20/13 at 10:02am in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 12/15/13 at 10:05pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 188
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm afraid I don't understand your answer, and it's freaking me out!
I'm not kidding at all, just wondering if the power supply enclosure introduced by Justin will be the standard for the BHSEs to come. Do you mean that this introduction is a hoax, and that the new box is a phony one? Or does the expression "freaking box" have a special meaning -e.g, a screen on which freaking things show? I hope it has no sexual connection...
As you probably noticed, I'm not American, not even English, just French.
While the front panels stay shiny I've found that the knob can stain over time from oils on the fingers. Are you saying that in the past 2 years you haven't needed to polish your knob?
Not sure if I'm tired or you're very funny, maybe both ;).
That was powder coated and then polished... The pure titanium knob on the T2 is still nice and shiny with no coatings.
Edited by spritzer - 12/28/12 at 12:43pm
I'm sorry, it is clear that I don't speak your native language either. And by that, I don't mean that I don't speak French.
I would vote for a case of pure stupidium. The density is off the chart!
Unobtanium is the rarest metal on earth.
Unonoctium has the highest position in the periodic table.
It has been gazumped by:-
The CSIRO has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science.
The new element is Governmentium (Gv). It has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lefton-like particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons or protons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction normally taking less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
All of the money is consumed in the exchange, and no other byproducts are produced.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Matrix Mini-i Pro Impressions? 24 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 42 seconds ago
- › FIIO E12 bass boost failure? 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Head-fi Austin - January 18 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SRM-323s 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe