My KGSS has polished aluminum on the front panels and they are just as shiny as when I assembled it 2+ years ago. No polishing at all for all that time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 7/13/14 at 10:22am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 188
I'm afraid I don't understand your answer, and it's freaking me out!
I'm not kidding at all, just wondering if the power supply enclosure introduced by Justin will be the standard for the BHSEs to come. Do you mean that this introduction is a hoax, and that the new box is a phony one? Or does the expression "freaking box" have a special meaning -e.g, a screen on which freaking things show? I hope it has no sexual connection...
As you probably noticed, I'm not American, not even English, just French.
While the front panels stay shiny I've found that the knob can stain over time from oils on the fingers. Are you saying that in the past 2 years you haven't needed to polish your knob?
Not sure if I'm tired or you're very funny, maybe both ;).
That was powder coated and then polished... The pure titanium knob on the T2 is still nice and shiny with no coatings.
Edited by spritzer - 12/28/12 at 12:43pm
I'm sorry, it is clear that I don't speak your native language either. And by that, I don't mean that I don't speak French.
I would vote for a case of pure stupidium. The density is off the chart!
Unobtanium is the rarest metal on earth.
Unonoctium has the highest position in the periodic table.
It has been gazumped by:-
The CSIRO has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science.
The new element is Governmentium (Gv). It has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lefton-like particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons or protons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction normally taking less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
All of the money is consumed in the exchange, and no other byproducts are produced.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 7 seconds ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 8 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Appreciation Society 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good hardshell headphone case 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iPod "Video" 5th Gen Mod 6 minutes ago
- › Nooby here needing help. ATH M50's, DAC and Mixer questions.. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)