My KGSS has polished aluminum on the front panels and they are just as shiny as when I assembled it 2+ years ago. No polishing at all for all that time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 6/4/15 at 8:35am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First off, I got the E80 on loan from a generous fellow headfi'er. You know who you are. Thanks! I have absolutely no connection to SoundMagic and have no incentive to compose this review...
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 188
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm afraid I don't understand your answer, and it's freaking me out!
I'm not kidding at all, just wondering if the power supply enclosure introduced by Justin will be the standard for the BHSEs to come. Do you mean that this introduction is a hoax, and that the new box is a phony one? Or does the expression "freaking box" have a special meaning -e.g, a screen on which freaking things show? I hope it has no sexual connection...
As you probably noticed, I'm not American, not even English, just French.
While the front panels stay shiny I've found that the knob can stain over time from oils on the fingers. Are you saying that in the past 2 years you haven't needed to polish your knob?
Not sure if I'm tired or you're very funny, maybe both ;).
That was powder coated and then polished... The pure titanium knob on the T2 is still nice and shiny with no coatings.
Edited by spritzer - 12/28/12 at 12:43pm
I'm sorry, it is clear that I don't speak your native language either. And by that, I don't mean that I don't speak French.
I would vote for a case of pure stupidium. The density is off the chart!
Unobtanium is the rarest metal on earth.
Unonoctium has the highest position in the periodic table.
It has been gazumped by:-
The CSIRO has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science.
The new element is Governmentium (Gv). It has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lefton-like particles called peons.
Since Governmentium has no electrons or protons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction normally taking less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.
When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
All of the money is consumed in the exchange, and no other byproducts are produced.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 25 seconds ago
- › SELL ME your AKG K1000 55 seconds ago
- › Comfortable, open (over- or on-ear) headphones ~60€ 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro - Limited Edition, 32 Ohms 4 minutes ago
- › Aumeo - experience music tailored to your ears! 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › PSB Speakers M4U 4 --- Hybrid BA/Dynamic IEM 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 15 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3