Amp chassis by itself: 15.5" x 12.5" x 3"
- the attenuator adds 13/16" to the 12.5" depth and the RCA jacks add 11/16" more
- the amp's cone feet add 1 1/2" to the height and the tubes when installed add 3 3/4" more.
PSU chassis by itself: 7 5/8" x 12 3/8" x 3.5"
- the PSU's cone feet add 1 1/16"
I would recommend against placing the amp and PSU together, as they both need plenty of air to radiate their heat. I have my amp on my desk and the PSU on the floor when I use my BHSE.
I'm used to the metric system, unfamiliar with the imperial system, so to be sure I got the dimensions right:
- The full dimensions of the amp are (W x D x H): 15.5'' x 14'' x 8.25''
- The full dimensions of the PSU are (W x D x H): 7.625'' x 12.375'' x 4.5625''
Is this what is described in the quote above?
Also, how long are the supplied cables between the PSU and the Amp?
Those dimensions sound right if youre including tube height and things like the volume knob and rca jacks that stick out. The power cord is 4 feet
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk