It's on the first page.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 1/23/15 at 8:47am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 182
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, and i will be adding purple to the 3rd batch if there is any interest.
I wonder if it made it in the "Best looking tube amp" list?
As you know the BHSE is black in the photo, it's just I prefer Silver.
The BHSE on Headamp's site is the gray.
Doh! And there was me thinking that was a black one with a slightly over exposed shot. It's only obvious on the site if you happen to glance at the url.
One other thing that may not be so obvious, for those that haven't read this whole thread, is that the black front panel (and other bits like the tube bases) is high gloss and "blacker" than the matte powder-like finish of the rest of the unit. You can see this in the first post (which has silver tube bases). I quite like that, but I think I'd have been just as happy with the grey version, now that I know it's "elegant" grey.
In the first post, where there is a picture of the black one, the front panel seems thiner than for the silver one. Is this only an effect of the black? The same here, the front panel seems to be made of two pieces, which is not the case for the silver one: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bhse&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=en&biw=1280&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ixc7P7ku3dF91M:&imgrefurl=http://www.head-fi.org/t/439657/headamp-blue-hawaii-special-edition/390&docid=34eLZopGiUJW5M&imgurl=http://cdn.head-fi.org/6/65/1000x500px-LL-656ff7a3_BHSE.jpg&w=1000&h=430&ei=jayqUKflLoer0AG02oHADg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=334&sig=110532158543644333903&page=2&tbnh=129&tbnw=270&start=16&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:33,s:0,i:176&tx=198&ty=55
Edited by satorarepotenet - 11/19/12 at 2:10pm
Well, I guess that Justin will tell us. I suspect that the front panel changed from one batch to another... Otherwise, the blue is not an option for me. It will be the black one or the silver one.
same front panel, same for every color
Different cameras and different monitors will change the colour slightly.
So till will Photoshop....
justin - looks to me the faceplate is easy to dismantle. you may want to consider selling it as an accessories. if you do, i want the purple ones. and gold too if one day you decided to make it. oh yeah, the knob too
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 35 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stax Lambda Nova Basic + SRM-Xh 3 minutes ago
- › Senn HD598 and bloated bass 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2