It's on the first page.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 9/22/12 at 4:44pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 3/20/13 at 10:02am in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 2/18/13 at 6:46am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 182
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Terrific looking and sounding”“Deep/Punchy/Authoritative bass, soundstage, comfortable, aesthetics, easy to drive”
- Pros:“Soundstage, tonality, verve”“Detailed Spectrum - Realistic Imaging - Bass Quality & Depth - Extended Highs - Warm Midrange”
- Pros:“World class sound and comfort from Beyer”“Incredibly balanced and the best all rounder I've heard”
yes, and i will be adding purple to the 3rd batch if there is any interest.
I wonder if it made it in the "Best looking tube amp" list?
As you know the BHSE is black in the photo, it's just I prefer Silver.
The BHSE on Headamp's site is the gray.
Doh! And there was me thinking that was a black one with a slightly over exposed shot. It's only obvious on the site if you happen to glance at the url.
One other thing that may not be so obvious, for those that haven't read this whole thread, is that the black front panel (and other bits like the tube bases) is high gloss and "blacker" than the matte powder-like finish of the rest of the unit. You can see this in the first post (which has silver tube bases). I quite like that, but I think I'd have been just as happy with the grey version, now that I know it's "elegant" grey.
In the first post, where there is a picture of the black one, the front panel seems thiner than for the silver one. Is this only an effect of the black? The same here, the front panel seems to be made of two pieces, which is not the case for the silver one: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=bhse&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=en&biw=1280&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ixc7P7ku3dF91M:&imgrefurl=http://www.head-fi.org/t/439657/headamp-blue-hawaii-special-edition/390&docid=34eLZopGiUJW5M&imgurl=http://cdn.head-fi.org/6/65/1000x500px-LL-656ff7a3_BHSE.jpg&w=1000&h=430&ei=jayqUKflLoer0AG02oHADg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=334&sig=110532158543644333903&page=2&tbnh=129&tbnw=270&start=16&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:33,s:0,i:176&tx=198&ty=55
Edited by satorarepotenet - 11/19/12 at 2:10pm
Well, I guess that Justin will tell us. I suspect that the front panel changed from one batch to another... Otherwise, the blue is not an option for me. It will be the black one or the silver one.
same front panel, same for every color
Different cameras and different monitors will change the colour slightly.
So till will Photoshop....
justin - looks to me the faceplate is easy to dismantle. you may want to consider selling it as an accessories. if you do, i want the purple ones. and gold too if one day you decided to make it. oh yeah, the knob too
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
- Pros:“Excellent allrounder with no glaring weakness”“Amazing frequency balance, Supreme bass body without being bloated, Looks pretty as hell!”
- › JKenny Audio Ciúnas DAC and Ciúnas SPDIF 58 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 1 minute ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 1 minute ago
- › This joke is totally awesome. 1 minute ago
- › BEST HEADPHONES FOR METAL/ROCK 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Open-back Recommendations for Home Use? 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe