I haven't spoken to any audio engineer but before I bought the K-01, I auditioned it from the audio dealer I got it from. I never asked him if he had any problems with Teac, I just bought it because it has the three things I'm looking for in audio equipment, SQ + build quality and looks. I assumed that with the K-01 being so expensive, Teac would have used the best of everything so it never entered my head that they hadn't. If it's true this isn't the case, then Teac should start using the best of everything and not charge existing owner for fitting them. At least I've no such problems with the BHSE, or at least I don't think so.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 7/13/14 at 10:22am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 176
Knurled Cup Point Socket Set Screw, 18-8 SS, 6-32 Thread, 3/16" Length
McMaster-Carr part # 93445A215
Can you please respond to a refund request which I pm'd you and e-mailed you earlier this week. Just an acknowledgement that you received it would be nice.
Interesting. If I may ask, why the DACT 24 steps would be a better choice than the Khozmo 48?
Some folks have problems with theirs Khozmos, just too many complains about reliability.
I got mine a year ago, just installed recently and love it. The step action is nice and sound as good as DACT if not better. But I say that Khozmo must improve their design and quality if they want to continue to sell them.
Update on BHSE Batch #3:
Parts continue to arrive daily. The circuit boards can be assembled now while waiting for the enclosures to be finished machining. The 3rd batch is about 70% sold out.
Just a small update - The 3rd batch of the BHSE will be the last opportunity to get a BHSE with a jack for the Sennheiser HE90 (Orpheus) headphones, after that, all amps will be built with 2 Stax jacks only
Hi Justin, I just ordered a BHSE and sent you a pm. Thanks.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
- › Initial Impressions: Not sold on the Blue Mo-Fi quite yet 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 3 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Mapletree Cadbury Mk II Headphone Amp - Rare collector's item! 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 7 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)