I haven't spoken to any audio engineer but before I bought the K-01, I auditioned it from the audio dealer I got it from. I never asked him if he had any problems with Teac, I just bought it because it has the three things I'm looking for in audio equipment, SQ + build quality and looks. I assumed that with the K-01 being so expensive, Teac would have used the best of everything so it never entered my head that they hadn't. If it's true this isn't the case, then Teac should start using the best of everything and not charge existing owner for fitting them. At least I've no such problems with the BHSE, or at least I don't think so.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 176
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Knurled Cup Point Socket Set Screw, 18-8 SS, 6-32 Thread, 3/16" Length
McMaster-Carr part # 93445A215
Can you please respond to a refund request which I pm'd you and e-mailed you earlier this week. Just an acknowledgement that you received it would be nice.
Interesting. If I may ask, why the DACT 24 steps would be a better choice than the Khozmo 48?
Some folks have problems with theirs Khozmos, just too many complains about reliability.
I got mine a year ago, just installed recently and love it. The step action is nice and sound as good as DACT if not better. But I say that Khozmo must improve their design and quality if they want to continue to sell them.
Update on BHSE Batch #3:
Parts continue to arrive daily. The circuit boards can be assembled now while waiting for the enclosures to be finished machining. The 3rd batch is about 70% sold out.
Just a small update - The 3rd batch of the BHSE will be the last opportunity to get a BHSE with a jack for the Sennheiser HE90 (Orpheus) headphones, after that, all amps will be built with 2 Stax jacks only
Hi Justin, I just ordered a BHSE and sent you a pm. Thanks.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 11 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 12 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 42 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 43 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › 25% OFF End of Summer Sale! Going on Now! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations for moving from Open to Closed back cans 1 minute ago
- › Best way to hook up computer to audio receiver? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2