I haven't spoken to any audio engineer but before I bought the K-01, I auditioned it from the audio dealer I got it from. I never asked him if he had any problems with Teac, I just bought it because it has the three things I'm looking for in audio equipment, SQ + build quality and looks. I assumed that with the K-01 being so expensive, Teac would have used the best of everything so it never entered my head that they hadn't. If it's true this isn't the case, then Teac should start using the best of everything and not charge existing owner for fitting them. At least I've no such problems with the BHSE, or at least I don't think so.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 7/13/14 at 10:22am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Hifiman HE-400i Review and Comparison Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 176
Knurled Cup Point Socket Set Screw, 18-8 SS, 6-32 Thread, 3/16" Length
McMaster-Carr part # 93445A215
Can you please respond to a refund request which I pm'd you and e-mailed you earlier this week. Just an acknowledgement that you received it would be nice.
Interesting. If I may ask, why the DACT 24 steps would be a better choice than the Khozmo 48?
Some folks have problems with theirs Khozmos, just too many complains about reliability.
I got mine a year ago, just installed recently and love it. The step action is nice and sound as good as DACT if not better. But I say that Khozmo must improve their design and quality if they want to continue to sell them.
Update on BHSE Batch #3:
Parts continue to arrive daily. The circuit boards can be assembled now while waiting for the enclosures to be finished machining. The 3rd batch is about 70% sold out.
Just a small update - The 3rd batch of the BHSE will be the last opportunity to get a BHSE with a jack for the Sennheiser HE90 (Orpheus) headphones, after that, all amps will be built with 2 Stax jacks only
Hi Justin, I just ordered a BHSE and sent you a pm. Thanks.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Ma900 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 3 minutes ago
- › VModa m100 on sale, should I bite now? 4 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)