I haven't spoken to any audio engineer but before I bought the K-01, I auditioned it from the audio dealer I got it from. I never asked him if he had any problems with Teac, I just bought it because it has the three things I'm looking for in audio equipment, SQ + build quality and looks. I assumed that with the K-01 being so expensive, Teac would have used the best of everything so it never entered my head that they hadn't. If it's true this isn't the case, then Teac should start using the best of everything and not charge existing owner for fitting them. At least I've no such problems with the BHSE, or at least I don't think so.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax SR-009 - Which Stax Energiser Amp To Pair With? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:07am in High-end Audio Forum
- What amps have you got your eye on? Last post on 11/4/13 at 4:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SR009 / WES / BHSE / LL hit the mainstream Last post on 4/6/14 at 10:01pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Electrostatic amp suggestions under $1500? GES the only choice? Last post on 6/3/10 at 10:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First thing you're going to notice with these cans is, of course, the bass. When properly amp'd, these things almost pop off your head. I haven't heard the JVC sz2000 or the Sony XB1000, but these...
Axgio Sprint Bluetooth Headset Disclaimer: The Axgio Sprint headset reviewed here was supplied free of charge I’ve never heard of Axgio, much less their Sprint Bluetooth headset. A quick...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz S3. The Brainwavz S3 is available from...
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
- Headphone Impedance
Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition - Page 176
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Knurled Cup Point Socket Set Screw, 18-8 SS, 6-32 Thread, 3/16" Length
McMaster-Carr part # 93445A215
Can you please respond to a refund request which I pm'd you and e-mailed you earlier this week. Just an acknowledgement that you received it would be nice.
Interesting. If I may ask, why the DACT 24 steps would be a better choice than the Khozmo 48?
Some folks have problems with theirs Khozmos, just too many complains about reliability.
I got mine a year ago, just installed recently and love it. The step action is nice and sound as good as DACT if not better. But I say that Khozmo must improve their design and quality if they want to continue to sell them.
Update on BHSE Batch #3:
Parts continue to arrive daily. The circuit boards can be assembled now while waiting for the enclosures to be finished machining. The 3rd batch is about 70% sold out.
Just a small update - The 3rd batch of the BHSE will be the last opportunity to get a BHSE with a jack for the Sennheiser HE90 (Orpheus) headphones, after that, all amps will be built with 2 Stax jacks only
Hi Justin, I just ordered a BHSE and sent you a pm. Thanks.
- Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 50 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New member 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › History of the AKG K1000? 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ART Monitor Series Refreshed: A2000Z, A1000Z, A900Z,... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Tyler Nicolo
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by shotgunshane
- › Brainwavz S3 by peter123
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2