Alright, some updates from myself since it does look like I've been the only one who's ordered recently! Justin has assured me that my order is on schedule and will likely meet the november 2010 deadline.
So I basically bit the bullet and sent a second deposit of 25% to him, making it a total 50% of the price paid of the BHSE. To be honest it is making me a little nervous because it is quite a bit of money and my other half is already yelling at me for spending that much. I *really* want that amp but am really worried about the exchange rates moving against me.
Justin if you see this, please acknowledge my email sent to you on confirming that you've received the second deposit. It will make me a little less nervous and I would really appreciate the gesture, knowing how busy you are.
Thanks for the confirmation man! And I continue the wait...
Edited by super_fied - 6/2/10 at 4:14am