Recent Images In This Thread
- productCowon S9 32 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- productCOWON Stylus and Stand for D2/D2+tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 7/12/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Order by sound quality Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:46pm in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- In need to Upgrade my iBasso D-Zero Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV] - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
here you go. :)
i think ipad is quite portable for traveling around with a knapsack :) , and the sound is awesome, too. Doesn't need another mp3 player when you have an ipad in your bag
Edited by kiddee - 7/20/10 at 8:21pm
For me with JH-16 I use 25/40 on the i9, and the Slim volume knob at 50% max.
On my i9 alone unamped, the JH-16 can run at only 10/40 volume, but for the same volume, my Westone3 would need 12/40. I think the JH-16 are easy to power, but needs a good amp to actually bring out its true sound quality!
What IEM are you running on?
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 31 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 41 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 46 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › New user, low cost good quality dac/headphone amp 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude