LaaG, you should call your amp "the Power Pellet".
Recent Images In This Thread
- productCowon S9 32 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- productCOWON Stylus and Stand for D2/D2+tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 7/12/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Order by sound quality Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:46pm in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- In need to Upgrade my iBasso D-Zero Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Portable Source Gear
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV] - Page 214
Gear mentioned in this thread:
sweet! awesome job. forgive my ignorance. what is railsplitter, and what is an AD8620?
is that giant thing on the right the volume knob? why is it so long?
Edited by Br777 - 5/1/11 at 2:23pm
That shall be reserved for the bass boost version! I just need to find some time to miniturize everything and make a new layout. Theres a second version of that case (I think it's Blinky) which looks just as bad***.
In short, a standard CMoy uses 2 resistors+2 capacitors in the power circuit, the TLE2426 railsplitter repalces the resistors and 1 of the capacitors. The AD8620 was an opamp that got alot of hype. I was curious and wanted to know what all the fuss was about.
Yep, you are right. That long thing sticking out on the right is the volume knob. That was the most suitable 10k pot I could find at the time, it hasn't bothered me enough to replace it.
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 5 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 43 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Closed back headphone good for classical music for around €140 1 minute ago
- › DAC AMP for movies/clarity 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2