Recent Images In This Thread
- productCowon S9 32 GB Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen (Titanium Black)tagged by System, 7/7/10
- productCOWON Stylus and Stand for D2/D2+tagged by System, 7/7/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 7/12/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 8 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/13/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Order by sound quality Last post on 4/13/11 at 4:46pm in Portable Source Gear
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- In need to Upgrade my iBasso D-Zero Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Yesterday at 11:41 pm in Portable Source Gear
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV] - Page 14
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I used a 2 megapixel cellphone camera and also I'm not very good at composition when it comes to taking pictures, so please bear with me.
The old-timer in my collection, bought in 2005 along with the remote I recently got off Ebay (finally!) and my PX100. Quite a nice combo.
@Bazzman - Very nice rig!
Edited by Danneq - 8/2/10 at 12:51am
Yeah, I used my 5? years old 5 megapixel (edit*cellphone camera)-my composition sucks - but you get the idea.
Edited by ExpatinJapan - 8/2/10 at 4:44am
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › $35 to Spend on eBay, What should I Get? 38 seconds ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Headphones vs Sennheiser hd598... 55 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 56 seconds ago
- › Need a recommendation for a new office headphone 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3