Anyone had experience with SPL distributor in UK called Hand in Hand and their servicing?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/10/11
- productCambridge - Dac Magic - Digital to Analog Convertertagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 7/16/10
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/16/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/10/11
- brandSPL Phonitortagged by System, 7/7/10
- productSPL Phonitor 2730tagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Worthwhile to change from upgraded 1999 Headroom Max to Rudistor RPX33, Phonitor, something else?... Last post on 6/3/10 at 2:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AT HA5000 vs. SPL Phonitor vs. Yamamoto HA2 and ATH W5000, not really a battle, but still... Last post on 8/11/10 at 7:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- SPL Auditor appreciation thread Last post on 10/30/13 at 11:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E LCD-2 Revision 2 (6/4/13) Last post on Today at 4:21 am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
SPL Phonitor Roll Call & Appreciation Thread - Page 46
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #677 of 6795/14/14 at 1:31pmQuote:
This amp has a lot of current. Enough for both orthos in my sig. I listen on 8.30 with HE-4 and on 8 o'clock with HE-500. I tried a speaker amp and didn't get anything more, only less in terms f transparency.
I have my Auditor and Ref5 always on since a couple days ago and now the sound is even better.
I noticed one interesting thing today - when I connect cables to passive output the Auditor is about 20% quieter. Just cables, nothing on the other side and even if its connected to something its still quieter. Weird that I only noticed this now after 4 years.post #678 of 6795/15/14 at 5:06pm
My impressions mirror .Sup's. When switching from the Auditor to the ROC SA, I do not notice any more "drivability" of my HE-500's, only a different presentation.
The power 'arms race' at HF is extremely exaggerated.post #679 of 67912/4/14 at 5:20pm
Not many posts here lately...so I thought I would post to keep the thread alive ;)
Still loving my Auditor after about a year and a half. Paired up with an Audio-gd Master 7 and Beyerdynamic T1.
The SPL is a nice extremely solid piece of gear.
- SPL Phonitor Roll Call & Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 5 minutes ago
- › Portable headphones or IEM for girlfriend 6 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 11 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 13 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)