Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW! - Page 14

post #196 of 227

I came in here to see if anyone suggested the Barney Grado's yet but then saw Skullcandy's... Now I don't know which to vote for :(

post #197 of 227

Sennheiser HD 414BW-6 - Bundeswehr (german army) model. Don't know any specs, but if someone wants them this guy sells them for € 14,95 tongue.gif Polstered plastic-pads, 600 Ohm.

 

Sennheiser%20HD%20414%20BW.jpg

 

Hi-res picture

 

Edit: neverming, I'll just buy the lot and raise money for a stax... 200$ in the sales-forum, are you serious?!! basshead.gif

post #198 of 227

those look oddly cool. though 600 ohms o0. probably meant for tanks.

post #199 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by faileas View Post

those look oddly cool. though 600 ohms o0. probably meant for tanks.



Nah, even the DT880 is availlable in 600 Ohm. Ther actually exists a consumer-version that has some fans around this forum and looks less ugly. 

 

One other candidate might be the DT150: 

 

92792.jpg

 

I actually am propably going to get me these - who cares about how it looks as long as it sounds great! Reversing the priorities there leads you on the Skullcandy-way. 

post #200 of 227

Sorry, I just had to do it..despite them being my current favorite headphone. Am I the only one that finds these ugly? Not bad enough to not buy them, but close.

 

HD_598_new_intro.jpg

 

I think 90% of the people out there like the design, but not me! It's growing on me though..

post #201 of 227

the k1000s and the stigmas, or any other similar electrostat makes you look like you have dumbo ears.

post #202 of 227

I know I'm going to get crucified for this but.ModQualia2.JPG

I just think the look cheep*I know they are know* and are just as ridiculously over designed as the HD800's

post #203 of 227


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCrow View Post

I know I'm going to get crucified for this but.ModQualia2.JPG

I just think the look cheep*I know they are know* and are just as ridiculously over designed as the HD800's


 

I don't think you know what "over designed" means. This are by no means as "over designed" as the HD800's. If fact they are really quite simple.

 

200705151410311516.jpg

post #204 of 227

the design is fairly similar to the HD800.

post #205 of 227

Maybe the cup shape, but that's about where the similarities end.

post #206 of 227

how the drivers situated, the little bars that hold it in place, the screen*at what looks like a mesh* the color scheme is different but they look pretty similar*other than cup shape* IMO

post #207 of 227

They both have drivers in the same place and mesh over the drivers? In a headphone?! These were clearly designed by the same person!

 

I think you're totally ignoring the multitude of little things that make these almost completely different looking.

post #208 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdockweiler View Post

Sorry, I just had to do it..despite them being my current favorite headphone. Am I the only one that finds these ugly? Not bad enough to not buy them, but close.

 

HD_598_new_intro.jpg

 

I think 90% of the people out there like the design, but not me! It's growing on me though..



haven't heard them, but personally, they look like a couch

post #209 of 227

haha no offense to any who have these, but the xb500's are ugly as ever in my opinion, just look at those giant donuts! I could never be seen with those in public...

Sony-MDR-XB500-review.jpg

post #210 of 227


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post

They both have drivers in the same place and mesh over the drivers? In a headphone?! These were clearly designed by the same person!

 

I think you're totally ignoring the multitude of little things that make these almost completely different looking.



such as? I know they are shaped differently, I know the headbands different*i don't like the q10's headband look, the HD800's jut looks like a plane headphone band* looks like there is a screen on the back of the drivers, the pads are....bowled? on the q10 not sure how to describe it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW!