Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW! - Page 10

post #136 of 227
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyDebord View Post
biased! the hd800 are way uglier than the k1000's
Then aren't you just as biased? I suppose I could have skipped the whole nomination stage altogether and just randomly chosen 10 headphones out of the thousands of different models out there, if that would be preferable. Then bias would never come into play.
post #137 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by applaudio View Post
Then aren't you just as biased? I suppose I could have skipped the whole nomination stage altogether and just randomly chosen 10 headphones out of the thousands of different models out there, if that would be preferable. Then bias would never come into play.
not really, I own both...
post #138 of 227
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyDebord View Post
not really, I own both...
That has nothing to do with it. The point is that you call me biased for thinking one is uglier than the other, while simultaneously demonstrating yourself to have precisely the opposite bias, as you find the other uglier. You favor the one over the other, yet you criticize me for favoring the other over the one, citing your own opinion as proof of my bias. Your argument that you're obviously not biased in any way because you own both is pure drivel. I own neither, so that means I'm also unbiased, right? Wrong! We are both biased. Everyone's biased. There's no escaping it. Give your ego a rest and stop being such a hypocrite.
post #139 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by applaudio View Post
That has nothing to do with it. The point is that you call me biased for thinking one is uglier than the other, while simultaneously demonstrating yourself to have precisely the opposite bias, as you find the other uglier. You favor the one over the other, yet you criticize me for favoring the other over the one, citing your own opinion as proof of my bias. Your argument that you're obviously not biased in any way because you own both is pure drivel. I own neither, so that means I'm also unbiased, right? Wrong! We are both biased. Everyone's biased. There's no escaping it. Give your ego a rest and stop being such a hypocrite.
...
post #140 of 227
Most of the headphones in the OP are works of art IMO

A few of them actually look amazing good
post #141 of 227
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawang View Post
Most of the headphones in the OP are works of art IMO

A few of them actually look amazing good
Yeah but clearly you're biased.
post #142 of 227
So, are we voting on ugly headphones, or ugly headphones on the head? 'Cause if it's the former, the Floats are getting a bum rap in my biased opinion, they're actually much better looking than most of the others. If the latter, well . . .
post #143 of 227
I voted ugly headphone, otherwise we should put the RS1 in as well

where are the new plastic Grados in this topic? To older flat ones looked cool, but the new ones just look cheap (at least in pictures).
post #144 of 227
post #145 of 227
Thread Starter 
Sorry, it's a little late.
post #146 of 227
I sincerely hope that those transformer phones aren't a production model. But in japan... who knows?
post #147 of 227
Thread Starter 
Well, I think we can go ahead and declare the Jecklin Float the Ugliest Headphones Ever! (Too bad about them technically being ear speakers, eh? Zarkin frood!)
post #148 of 227
voted jecklin those hedphone are mahhosive!
post #149 of 227
I know I'm too late for the poll, but I just found these!




I think they are closer to silly than ugly though.
post #150 of 227
The Jecklin Float is just absolutely disgusting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW!