Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Fi wallpapers & logos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fi wallpapers & logos - Page 2

post #16 of 205
Any news on getting a Head-Fi shirt made?
post #17 of 205
Thread Starter 
Well I PM'd Jude on the 30th of last month and haven't heard anything as of yet.
post #18 of 205
Alright, thanks
post #19 of 205
Awesome Wallpapers, Thanks!

Aloha

Headphile808
post #20 of 205
Thread Starter 
Post #1000 (took me long enough) and a new wallpaper. I can't upload right now but heres a preview...

post #21 of 205
Oh man. Thanks for the laugh (I think I just scared the secretary... even more than usual). This one is definitely for the bedroom PC.

Congrats on your 1000th post too. Moving up in the world .
post #22 of 205
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post
Oh man. Thanks for the laugh (I think I just scared the secretary... even more than usual). This one is definitely for the bedroom PC.

Congrats on your 1000th post too. Moving up in the world .
Thanks! Yeah hopefully not too provocative for head-fi.

I have it uploaded now, looks much better full screen.



Head-Fi wallpapers
post #23 of 205
Snapped a pic of the rig in my room (at the university) in its current state. Coincidentally found out that my camera really sucks in twilight lighting. I think it does better in the dark and under well-lit conditions. I will reshoot the pics come nightfall and see if I can get a better image.

All credit to graphicism for the excellent work.

post #24 of 205
Thread Starter 
Hey that looks awesome! I didn't know you lived at the university, what do your friends think of your headphone addiction? I think if I lived at university or had school to do over again I would walk everywhere with the largest headphones I could find just to draw attention, a sort of conversation stater.
post #25 of 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicism View Post
Hey that looks awesome! I didn't know you lived at the university, what do your friends think of your headphone addiction? I think if I lived at university or had school to do over again I would walk everywhere with the largest headphones I could find just to draw attention, a sort of conversation stater.
My friends think I am slightly unbalanced, but are happy to have had all their ibuds and sony buds replaced with decent phones (at least KSC75s). Girlfriend thinks I've completely lost it, but a pair of Im-590s shut her up (I think I got off easy).

I've never taken my full-size phones outside because they've all been open except for the RX700s and Everglide S-500s, both of which are absolutely huge. I don't think bothering someone with your open cans is a good conversation starter, but let me know if I'm wrong . Might take the SR125's one day though. Seen people with low-end grados around (even a girl once, but I think they were just for show). Will post results if I do .
post #26 of 205
I could probably find a higher rez version of this if anyone's interested.
post #27 of 205
Fantastic work there, Graphicism. Any chance of a JVC logo somewhere in there?
post #28 of 205
[QUOTE=rhythmdevils;5908600]I could probably find a higher rez version of this if anyone's interested.


Yes please, have been trying to find something like for a wallpaper for ages.
post #29 of 205
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyMaster View Post
Fantastic work there, Graphicism. Any chance of a JVC logo somewhere in there?
Thank you! Ahh JVC, I knew someone was going to bring that one up before long... I forgot Denon and added it to the later ones, and now JVC... even though I have JVC headphones myself I decided they weren't prestigious enough or something. I'll work on another wallpaper and put that up in a few days, with the JVC logo.
post #30 of 205
here's two i made




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Fi wallpapers & logos