I just recently made a thread asking the same thing. I ended up taking them apart myself. It doesn't seem difficult at all from what I see. Just some soldering required. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524641/need-new-iem-s-or-some-recabling-advice#post_7094649
Related Forum Threads
- new Denon IEM c560R Last post on 1/9/11 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon C710 Extension Cable Last post on 7/2/10 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what are the best earphones with serious quality for everyday use? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
Denon AH-C710 Review Thread - Page 22
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 32312/2/10 at 5:19pmpost #318 of 32312/5/10 at 11:31ampost #319 of 3231/20/11 at 12:45pmpost #320 of 3231/21/11 at 7:34pm
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #321 of 3231/22/11 at 3:25am
Indeed it does solve the problem!Quote:Originally Posted by dweaver
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #322 of 3233/22/11 at 10:01am
After having these for less than a year, I'm a bit bummed for two reasons.
1. The right side earphone is not producing sound anymore. Well it does occasionally. It's an internal connection problem.
2. I LOVED the sound they gave me... AND I had just found a way to prevent them from tangling so much!
To prevent these from tangling so much, draw the little thing for the y-splitter up all the way to the earphone when you're putting them away. Then wrap them (properly and carefully) around in loops.
I guess I could try recabling them...ergh.post #323 of 3239/28/11 at 10:22am
Not Impressed, I bought a replacement pair in April this year, and less than 5 months now the right ear is dead!
I will have to look for an alternative now. I love the sound of these, but it's just not worth it sadly...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon AH-C710 Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 10 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 25 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)