I just recently made a thread asking the same thing. I ended up taking them apart myself. It doesn't seem difficult at all from what I see. Just some soldering required. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524641/need-new-iem-s-or-some-recabling-advice#post_7094649
Related Forum Threads
- new Denon IEM c560R Last post on 1/9/11 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon C710 Extension Cable Last post on 7/2/10 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what are the best earphones with serious quality for everyday use? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i bought it this buletooth headphone 1 week ago. when i received it, i found it's very weightless, i think it's about half an ounce weight. about the performace, it can play 7 hours or more, the...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
First of all I would like to thank the team at www.hifiheadphones.co.uk for the review sample I had the opportunity to test out and to write a bit about it. This is a good sounding music player...
Denon AH-C710 Review Thread - Page 22
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 32512/2/10 at 5:19pmpost #318 of 32512/5/10 at 11:31ampost #319 of 3251/20/11 at 12:45pmpost #320 of 3251/21/11 at 7:34pm
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #321 of 3251/22/11 at 3:25am
Indeed it does solve the problem!Quote:Originally Posted by dweaver
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #322 of 3253/22/11 at 10:01am
After having these for less than a year, I'm a bit bummed for two reasons.
1. The right side earphone is not producing sound anymore. Well it does occasionally. It's an internal connection problem.
2. I LOVED the sound they gave me... AND I had just found a way to prevent them from tangling so much!
To prevent these from tangling so much, draw the little thing for the y-splitter up all the way to the earphone when you're putting them away. Then wrap them (properly and carefully) around in loops.
I guess I could try recabling them...ergh.post #323 of 3259/28/11 at 10:22am
Not Impressed, I bought a replacement pair in April this year, and less than 5 months now the right ear is dead!
I will have to look for an alternative now. I love the sound of these, but it's just not worth it sadly...post #324 of 3256/24/15 at 6:59pmpost #325 of 3254/3/16 at 9:40amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon AH-C710 Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 15 seconds ago
- › Cayin C5 portable headphone amp - as new 34 seconds ago
- › Rose Mojito Earbuds 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › What amplifier to get around 100 dollars? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman Edition S - NEW Closed Portable 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Hunter Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Sports 4.1 Bluetooth Headset... by Shobin Wang
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...