I just recently made a thread asking the same thing. I ended up taking them apart myself. It doesn't seem difficult at all from what I see. Just some soldering required. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524641/need-new-iem-s-or-some-recabling-advice#post_7094649
Related Forum Threads
- new Denon IEM c560R Last post on 1/9/11 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon C710 Extension Cable Last post on 7/2/10 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what are the best earphones with serious quality for everyday use? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Denon AH-C710 Review Thread - Page 22
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #317 of 32512/2/10 at 5:19pmpost #318 of 32512/5/10 at 11:31ampost #319 of 3251/20/11 at 12:45pmpost #320 of 3251/21/11 at 7:34pm
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #321 of 3251/22/11 at 3:25am
Indeed it does solve the problem!Quote:Originally Posted by dweaver
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #322 of 3253/22/11 at 10:01am
After having these for less than a year, I'm a bit bummed for two reasons.
1. The right side earphone is not producing sound anymore. Well it does occasionally. It's an internal connection problem.
2. I LOVED the sound they gave me... AND I had just found a way to prevent them from tangling so much!
To prevent these from tangling so much, draw the little thing for the y-splitter up all the way to the earphone when you're putting them away. Then wrap them (properly and carefully) around in loops.
I guess I could try recabling them...ergh.post #323 of 3259/28/11 at 10:22am
Not Impressed, I bought a replacement pair in April this year, and less than 5 months now the right ear is dead!
I will have to look for an alternative now. I love the sound of these, but it's just not worth it sadly...post #324 of 3256/24/15 at 6:59pmpost #325 of 3254/3/16 at 9:40amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon AH-C710 Review Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 14 seconds ago
- › Got the Blues? 16 seconds ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 50 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 51 seconds ago
- › DX80 Purist Firmware Modification - For purist audiophiles 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › What happens if Amp-Tube has a failure? 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...