I just recently made a thread asking the same thing. I ended up taking them apart myself. It doesn't seem difficult at all from what I see. Just some soldering required. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/524641/need-new-iem-s-or-some-recabling-advice#post_7094649
Related Forum Threads
- new Denon IEM c560R Last post on 1/9/11 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon C710 Extension Cable Last post on 7/2/10 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM for $300? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what are the best earphones with serious quality for everyday use? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Denon AH-C710 Review Thread - Page 22post #317 of 32312/2/10 at 5:19pmpost #318 of 32312/5/10 at 11:31ampost #319 of 3231/20/11 at 12:45pmpost #320 of 3231/21/11 at 7:34pm
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #321 of 3231/22/11 at 3:25am
Indeed it does solve the problem!Quote:Originally Posted by dweaver
it might cause hiss but you can get an impedance adapter to help resolve that issue and probably help tighten the sound up even more. Here is a thread discussing the 710 with posts about the impedance adapter.post #322 of 3233/22/11 at 10:01am
After having these for less than a year, I'm a bit bummed for two reasons.
1. The right side earphone is not producing sound anymore. Well it does occasionally. It's an internal connection problem.
2. I LOVED the sound they gave me... AND I had just found a way to prevent them from tangling so much!
To prevent these from tangling so much, draw the little thing for the y-splitter up all the way to the earphone when you're putting them away. Then wrap them (properly and carefully) around in loops.
I guess I could try recabling them...ergh.post #323 of 3239/28/11 at 10:22am
Not Impressed, I bought a replacement pair in April this year, and less than 5 months now the right ear is dead!
I will have to look for an alternative now. I love the sound of these, but it's just not worth it sadly...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Denon AH-C710 Review Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 6 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 16 seconds ago
- › UE 6000/AKG K545/Denon AH-D600 16 seconds ago
- › FS : Ultrasone Edition 9 21 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 56 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Good portable amplifier for Audio Technica ATH-M50? 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)