- 31 Posts. Joined 6/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- I Really Need Some Help On A Suggestion Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- So i just ordered the MS-1s .. Last post on 9/28/10 at 12:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Difference between Alessandro and Grado? Looking for best bang/buck. Last post on 11/26/11 at 10:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado sr80i vs Alessandro ms-1i Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alessandro MS-1 vs Sennheiser HD 555 vs other open headphones, death metal, 150$ Last post on 9/8/10 at 3:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
Alessandro MS-1 Repairpost #1 of 77/26/09 at 11:08pmThread StarterWould anyone know anything about getting these headphones repaired? I can't seem to get any sound out of the right unless I twist the headphone plug a certain way.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/26/09 at 11:22pmpost #3 of 77/26/09 at 11:36pmpost #4 of 77/26/09 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #5 of 77/27/09 at 12:40ampost #6 of 77/31/09 at 1:07ampost #7 of 79/2/10 at 12:29pm
I have exactly the same issue, and I'm sure it's the plug. Is this the kind of thing I could just take to a shop somewhere, or do I need to send them to Grado? They charge $30 for it, plus I'd have to mail them, and I wonder if it's a simple enough thing for someone other than them to fix.
- Alessandro MS-1 Repair
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 44 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Is the HE-500 as dark as the HD650? 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)