or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) - Page 130

post #1936 of 4545
You have to consider getting the Z1000's. I just went ahead today and ordered the ZX700, let's see how it stacks up to my beastly, 4.5 times as much and astoundingly brilliant Z1000. biggrin.gif
post #1937 of 4545

Im tempted for the ZX700 but I must be strong!!!

I miss my V6, they were fun, and i dont really have a similar sign in my  collection.

 

Joker, mind if I ask whats coming next?


Edited by JamesMcProgger - 5/1/11 at 11:32am
post #1938 of 4545
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

Im tempted for the ZX700 but I must be strong!!!

I miss my V6, they were fun, and i dont really have a similar sign in my  collection.

 

Joker, mind if I ask whats coming next?



The Beyer that I reviewed yesterday here, all the stuff I have not yet gotten around to since the last time someone asked this, plus two Sonys, two Kosses, a Klipsch, a Grado, a Superlux, and a Prodipe.

post #1939 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post





The Beyer that I reviewed yesterday here, all the stuff I have not yet gotten around to since the last time someone asked this, plus two Sonys, two Kosses, a Klipsch, a Grado, a Superlux, and a Prodipe.




So, you should be done by Tuesday, right?biggrin.gif

 

Isn't Koss the plural of Koss?ph34r.gif

post #1940 of 4545
Thread Starter 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

So, you should be done by Tuesday, right?biggrin.gif

A Tuesday, yes.


 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jant71 View Post

Isn't Koss the plural of Koss?ph34r.gif


Boss... bosses; loss... losses; cross... crosses; Koss... Kosses. The logic is sound but I've been wrong before.

 

post #1941 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post


Boss... bosses; loss... losses; cross... crosses; Koss... Kosses. The logic is sound but I've been wrong before.

 


I don't think there even is a plural for koss. There's only one. No eg. Western digitals, no Apples, no Berkshire Hathaways, no Koss(es). :)

 

post #1942 of 4545

who cares, i like the company for not lying about their stuff. they dont claim to be "audiophile" and make good budget stuff

post #1943 of 4545

I've seen people making suggestions here, so... how about Fischer Audio FA-011?

post #1944 of 4545
Thread Starter 

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezburger View Post

I've seen people making suggestions here, so... how about Fischer Audio FA-011?


How are those portable? 

post #1945 of 4545

This... but it won't be made in Japan like my 7506. = (
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

Im tempted for the ZX700 but I must be strong!!!

I miss my V6, they were fun, and i dont really have a similar sign in my  collection.

 

Joker, mind if I ask whats coming next?



 

post #1946 of 4545


Maybe not this one....but the Oldskool's would be pretty cool.  Don't see anywhere here stateside that they can be purchased though. 

 

My HT-21 should be arriving today.  It's my very first venture with Meelectronics of any kind.  A whole new sound sig!  Woooohooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezburger View Post

I've seen people making suggestions here, so... how about Fischer Audio FA-011?



 

post #1947 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezburger View Post

I've seen people making suggestions here, so... how about Fischer Audio FA-011?


How are those portable? 


 


I suggest copying your portable requirements into the top of the first post and the top of the table (the two places people are most likely to see).

post #1948 of 4545
Thread Starter 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

I suggest copying your portable requirements into the top of the first post and the top of the table (the two places people are most likely to see).


Fair point, I'll add them to the OP.

 

post #1949 of 4545

Curious but any chance of getting the Beyer DT1350. The recent youtube video uploaded by Jude got me wondering how good they are.

 

I imagine the FA-011 would be about as portable as your K601 or K701.

post #1950 of 4545

Koss --> Kees

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)