or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) - Page 101

post #1501 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by slntdth93 View Post

The 10/11 and the PXC 310 or BT variant?


11/10


wut

post #1502 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by slntdth93 View Post

The 10/11 and the PXC 310 or BT variant?


11/10

11/10? wow, that's pretty good wink.gif
 

post #1503 of 4545
Thread Starter 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50an6xy06r6n View Post

Hey ljokerl, do you consider the HD 202 and the HD 202 II to be separate headphones?



No



Quote:
Originally Posted by slntdth93 View Post

The 10/11 and the PXC 310 or BT variant?



10/11

post #1504 of 4545

joker why'd you have to go and pick some obscure sennheiser headphone no one can guess tongue.gif

post #1505 of 4545

The previous 10/11 and the RS 160

post #1506 of 4545

the 10/11 known and the PXC300?

post #1507 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

10/11... just kidding. I've never heard the HFI-580 but having owned the HFI-450, PRO 650, and PRO 2500, I'd go for the ATH-M50 over the Ultrasones if you're looking for a more neutral, Xcape-like sound.


Problem is that I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for. tongue.gif

I do like the Xcapes but I think I might want something with a warmer sound as long it's still detailed and clear. To be honest, the ATH-M50 is the one I've been looking most at but there seems to be almost as many descriptions on how they sound as there are listeners. What kind of difference could I expect from the M50 compared to the Xcapes? I guess I'm kinda looking for something that gives me a mindblowing jump up from the Xcapes. Or is that jump far beyond the price reach of $100-200?

post #1508 of 4545

 

Sony: ZX700, V6
Sennheiser: PX100-ii, PMX 90
Audio Technica: SQ5, FC700
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460
post #1509 of 4545
post #1510 of 4545

PMX 90 has been mentioned and rejected, just saying...

post #1511 of 4545

HD 438 along with the previous 10

post #1512 of 4545
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

joker why'd you have to go and pick some obscure sennheiser headphone no one can guess tongue.gif


I think that when someone does get it you all may be a bit surprised... or peeved... not sure.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 50an6xy06r6n View Post

The previous 10/11 and the RS 160


10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

the 10/11 known and the PXC300?


10/11

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Caze View Post

Problem is that I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for. tongue.gif

I do like the Xcapes but I think I might want something with a warmer sound as long it's still detailed and clear. To be honest, the ATH-M50 is the one I've been looking most at but there seems to be almost as many descriptions on how they sound as there are listeners. What kind of difference could I expect from the M50 compared to the Xcapes? I guess I'm kinda looking for something that gives me a mindblowing jump up from the Xcapes. Or is that jump far beyond the price reach of $100-200?


I wouldn't say that the M50 is necessarily a big SQ jump from the Xcape but it does seem to match what you are looking for - competent all-rounders with high levels of detail and clarity and more bass power than with the Xcape. Keep in mind that it is quite difficult to find a big jump in basic elements such as speed, detail, and clarity from many of the high-performance IEMs. It's usually bass impact/power and realistic soundstaging that headphones have the upper hand in.

 

 Quote:
Originally Posted by bitofall View Post

 

Sony: ZX700, V6
Sennheiser: PX100-ii, PMX 90
Audio Technica: SQ5, FC700
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460


10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablo View Post

 

Sony: ZX700, V6
Sennheiser: PX100-ii, PMX 90
Audio Technica: SQ5, FC700
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460


10/11

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by xtasi View Post

HD 438 along with the previous 10


10/11

post #1513 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljokerl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

joker why'd you have to go and pick some obscure sennheiser headphone no one can guess tongue.gif


I think that when someone does get it you all may be a bit surprised... or peeved... not sure.


you teaser!!!

post #1514 of 4545

Or this so called sennheiser headphone does not exist :P It's just some twisted game joker is playing with us.

 

I'd give it another shot but too lazy to search through possible options

 

post #1515 of 4545

All right fellas, lets put some mind in this

 

only 5 senns have been reviewed:

 

 

(C1) Sennheiser PX100 ($35)

(B5) Sennheiser PX200-II ($90)

(B11) Sennheiser HD238 ($70)

(B12) Sennheiser HD228 ($60)

(A3) Sennheiser HD25-1 II ($199)

 

we know the PX-100 II is next.

 

and here is a pdf file with a list of every senn product ( i think) over the head start in page 4.

 


so ill go first...

 

the 10/11 plus the PX30

 

bigsmile_face.gif 1 down 42-fullsize to go.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)