or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015) - Page 100

post #1486 of 4545

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC 450
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460

post #1487 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

hey this is funny :D

forget the review Joker lets do this every week! L3000.gif

 

 

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC 210 BT
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460

I don't think that going to happen. He might not have 11 pair a week to review and 1 to giveaway headset he is sponsor by headphone companies. But you’re right this games is fun, once a moth would be nice LOL beyersmile.png

post #1488 of 4545

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD220 Adidas Originals
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460

post #1489 of 4545

Here goes my guess:

 

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC250-II
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460

post #1490 of 4545

And while I wait until I can guess again, I'd like some recommendations for portable headphones. smily_headphones1.gif

 

I've had the Sunrise SW-Xcape for a few weeks now and I've really grown to like them, so basicly what I'm looking for is a bigger version of the Xcape but with a slightly warmer sound and more bass (more fun in other words). I wear glasses most of the time so the headphones should be comfortable enough so that I can wear them with my glasses on. They should also give enough isolation so that I can for example use them on the buss and be foldable/collapsible/etc for portability.

 

I've had my eyes on

ATH-M50 (honestly, who hasn't)

HFI-580 (not sure about the comfortability of these based on Dougeefreshs review(http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/538289/review-hfi-580-vs-pro-900-vs-dt770-pro-80-comparison))

HD 25-1 II

 

but don't know which one to choose from them. More recommendations are welcome too.

post #1491 of 4545
Thread Starter 

10/11
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC250 II
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by sk13 View Post

Sony: XZ700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD220 adidas
AT: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: MJ5
AKG: Q460

 

10/11 have been spotted. Hope my first guess of hd 220  is correct.



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

hey this is funny :D

forget the review Joker lets do this every week! L3000.gif

 

 

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC 210 BT
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnoiserdc View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD218
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsai View Post

The 10/11 and EH350?

I swear people have gone through Sennheiser's entire headphone product line by now.. lol



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Larch View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, px90
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11 (although it if I'd made it go up to 12 it would have probably been 11/12)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Caze View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC 450
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by sk13 View Post

I don't think that going to happen. He might not have 11 pair a week to review and 1 to giveaway headset he is sponsor by headphone companies. But you’re right this games is fun, once a moth would be nice LOL beyersmile.png



Actually I am 95% sponsored by my own wreck of a wallet so I am free to do whatever I want with this thread tongue.gif



Quote:
Originally Posted by redsevn View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD220 Adidas Originals
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460



10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander7777 View Post

Here goes my guess:

 

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, PXC250-II
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460


10/11

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Caze View Post

And while I wait until I can guess again, I'd like some recommendations for portable headphones. smily_headphones1.gif

 

I've had the Sunrise SW-Xcape for a few weeks now and I've really grown to like them, so basicly what I'm looking for is a bigger version of the Xcape but with a slightly warmer sound and more bass (more fun in other words). I wear glasses most of the time so the headphones should be comfortable enough so that I can wear them with my glasses on. They should also give enough isolation so that I can for example use them on the buss and be foldable/collapsible/etc for portability.

 

I've had my eyes on

ATH-M50 (honestly, who hasn't)

HFI-580 (not sure about the comfortability of these based on Dougeefreshs review(http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/538289/review-hfi-580-vs-pro-900-vs-dt770-pro-80-comparison))

HD 25-1 II

 

but don't know which one to choose from them. More recommendations are welcome too.



10/11... just kidding. I've never heard the HFI-580 but having owned the HFI-450, PRO 650, and PRO 2500, I'd go for the ATH-M50 over the Ultrasones if you're looking for a more neutral, Xcape-like sound.

post #1492 of 4545

That swift reply, just made the wait 100x less bareable.tongue.gif

post #1493 of 4545

Joker, when you say "All but one of the sets can be purchased on amazon.com", does that mean direct from Amazon or available in some form (i.e. through a distributor/marketplace seller)?

post #1494 of 4545
The stated 10 and RS 160?
post #1495 of 4545

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD201
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460

post #1496 of 4545

The 10/11 already + Senn PXC150?

post #1497 of 4545
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflac View Post

Joker, when you say "All but one of the sets can be purchased on amazon.com", does that mean direct from Amazon or available in some form (i.e. through a distributor/marketplace seller)?



Available in some form.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mootookang View Post

The stated 10 and RS 160?


10/11



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeNextDoor View Post

Sony: ZX700, v6
Sennheiser: PX100-II, HD201
Audio Technica: FC700, SQ5
Ultrasone: 15G, 650
Philips: The Stretch
Pioneer: SE-MJ5
AKG: Q460


10/11

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepk View Post

The 10/11 already + Senn PXC150?


10/11

post #1498 of 4545

Hey ljokerl, do you consider the HD 202 and the HD 202 II to be separate headphones?

post #1499 of 4545

The 10/11 and the PXC 310 or BT variant?

post #1500 of 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by slntdth93 View Post

The 10/11 and the PXC 310 or BT variant?


11/10

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)