- 8,662 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 5/1/16 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 25post #361 of 7092/12/13 at 9:55pmHe's banned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 7092/25/13 at 5:51ampost #363 of 7092/25/13 at 5:59ampost #364 of 7093/28/13 at 3:34amQuote:
wow. we seem to have a pretty similar looking FR graph! mine is from the recent batch #21XXX.post #365 of 7094/3/13 at 9:56ampost #366 of 7094/3/13 at 10:37amQuote:
...yeah, but stores buy them in batches, if not all units sell they're stocked up for a while, some buisnesses go under and sell their remaining stock etc...
Unless you order them directly from the factory I doubt you are guaranteed to get the very latest serial numberpost #367 of 7094/3/13 at 10:51pm
You are right. I bought it 2nd hand, so that's why the early S/N.
The certificate was just required a few months ago.
what's the reason of the hided S/N? Some of you wilfully shroud them.post #368 of 7094/3/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Guessing it's the standard tinfoil hat thing, posting what is essentially proof of ownership on teh intarwebs etc...Quote:The Illuminati are watching your computer, and you need to use morse code to blink out your PGP messages on the numlock key.post #369 of 7094/5/13 at 5:51ampost #370 of 7094/22/13 at 1:21ampost #371 of 7094/22/13 at 4:24ampost #372 of 7094/22/13 at 4:33ampost #373 of 7094/22/13 at 5:01am
The flattest are LCD-2 and LCD-3 as of now.
Check innerfidelity for real measurements.post #374 of 7095/2/13 at 2:08pm
I had a hard work day and at the end of the day I was able to go to pick up my new pair of HD800.
Just enjoying them now, but this mistical state of joy is making me dumb or something: I can't figure how/where in hell you order those certificates. Not that I really need it, but after expending this money on a pair of headphones, I want the complete fetish experience.
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 8 seconds ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 8 seconds ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 4 minutes ago
- › IEM's that is comfortable while laying on the side/sleeping. Shure... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Best headphones in terms of sound quality for use with a fiio x or... 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...