- 7,529 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 9/19/11 at 10:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 10/3/13 at 10:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 25post #361 of 4042/12/13 at 9:55pmHe's banned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 4042/25/13 at 5:51ampost #363 of 4042/25/13 at 5:59ampost #364 of 4043/28/13 at 3:34amQuote:
wow. we seem to have a pretty similar looking FR graph! mine is from the recent batch #21XXX.post #365 of 4044/3/13 at 9:56ampost #366 of 4044/3/13 at 10:37amQuote:
...yeah, but stores buy them in batches, if not all units sell they're stocked up for a while, some buisnesses go under and sell their remaining stock etc...
Unless you order them directly from the factory I doubt you are guaranteed to get the very latest serial numberpost #367 of 4044/3/13 at 10:51pmpost #368 of 4044/3/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Guessing it's the standard tinfoil hat thing, posting what is essentially proof of ownership on teh intarwebs etc...Quote:The Illuminati are watching your computer, and you need to use morse code to blink out your PGP messages on the numlock key.post #369 of 4044/5/13 at 5:51ampost #370 of 4044/22/13 at 1:21ampost #371 of 4044/22/13 at 4:24ampost #372 of 4044/22/13 at 4:33ampost #373 of 4044/22/13 at 5:01am
The flattest are LCD-2 and LCD-3 as of now.
Check innerfidelity for real measurements.post #374 of 4045/2/13 at 2:08pm
I had a hard work day and at the end of the day I was able to go to pick up my new pair of HD800.
Just enjoying them now, but this mistical state of joy is making me dumb or something: I can't figure how/where in hell you order those certificates. Not that I really need it, but after expending this money on a pair of headphones, I want the complete fetish experience.
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › $350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and... 41 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing between Denon d2000 and Mad Dogs. 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH440 Impression 5 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, January 18, 2014 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe