- 8,611 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 1/21/15 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 25post #361 of 6302/12/13 at 9:55pmHe's banned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 6302/25/13 at 5:51ampost #363 of 6302/25/13 at 5:59ampost #364 of 6303/28/13 at 3:34amQuote:
wow. we seem to have a pretty similar looking FR graph! mine is from the recent batch #21XXX.post #365 of 6304/3/13 at 9:56ampost #366 of 6304/3/13 at 10:37amQuote:
...yeah, but stores buy them in batches, if not all units sell they're stocked up for a while, some buisnesses go under and sell their remaining stock etc...
Unless you order them directly from the factory I doubt you are guaranteed to get the very latest serial numberpost #367 of 6304/3/13 at 10:51pm
You are right. I bought it 2nd hand, so that's why the early S/N.
The certificate was just required a few months ago.
what's the reason of the hided S/N? Some of you wilfully shroud them.post #368 of 6304/3/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Guessing it's the standard tinfoil hat thing, posting what is essentially proof of ownership on teh intarwebs etc...Quote:The Illuminati are watching your computer, and you need to use morse code to blink out your PGP messages on the numlock key.post #369 of 6304/5/13 at 5:51ampost #370 of 6304/22/13 at 1:21ampost #371 of 6304/22/13 at 4:24ampost #372 of 6304/22/13 at 4:33ampost #373 of 6304/22/13 at 5:01am
The flattest are LCD-2 and LCD-3 as of now.
Check innerfidelity for real measurements.post #374 of 6305/2/13 at 2:08pm
I had a hard work day and at the end of the day I was able to go to pick up my new pair of HD800.
Just enjoying them now, but this mistical state of joy is making me dumb or something: I can't figure how/where in hell you order those certificates. Not that I really need it, but after expending this money on a pair of headphones, I want the complete fetish experience.
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 32 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 38 seconds ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2