- 8,364 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 8/15/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 25post #361 of 5582/12/13 at 9:55pmHe's banned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 5582/25/13 at 5:51ampost #363 of 5582/25/13 at 5:59ampost #364 of 5583/28/13 at 3:34amQuote:
wow. we seem to have a pretty similar looking FR graph! mine is from the recent batch #21XXX.post #365 of 5584/3/13 at 9:56ampost #366 of 5584/3/13 at 10:37amQuote:
...yeah, but stores buy them in batches, if not all units sell they're stocked up for a while, some buisnesses go under and sell their remaining stock etc...
Unless you order them directly from the factory I doubt you are guaranteed to get the very latest serial numberpost #367 of 5584/3/13 at 10:51pmpost #368 of 5584/3/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Guessing it's the standard tinfoil hat thing, posting what is essentially proof of ownership on teh intarwebs etc...Quote:The Illuminati are watching your computer, and you need to use morse code to blink out your PGP messages on the numlock key.post #369 of 5584/5/13 at 5:51ampost #370 of 5584/22/13 at 1:21ampost #371 of 5584/22/13 at 4:24ampost #372 of 5584/22/13 at 4:33ampost #373 of 5584/22/13 at 5:01am
The flattest are LCD-2 and LCD-3 as of now.
Check innerfidelity for real measurements.post #374 of 5585/2/13 at 2:08pm
I had a hard work day and at the end of the day I was able to go to pick up my new pair of HD800.
Just enjoying them now, but this mistical state of joy is making me dumb or something: I can't figure how/where in hell you order those certificates. Not that I really need it, but after expending this money on a pair of headphones, I want the complete fetish experience.
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › New to forum interested in good sounding on-ears 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject + Schiit + Sennheiser 5 minutes ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)