- 8,662 Posts. Joined 12/2002
- Location: OKC
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 5/1/16 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
https://store.thinksound.com/ I would like to give a hearty thanks to Thinksound's Aaron Fournier for reaching out to me for this review. I was provided with a review sample of the ON2...
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 25post #361 of 7102/12/13 at 9:55pmHe's banned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 7102/25/13 at 5:51ampost #363 of 7102/25/13 at 5:59ampost #364 of 7103/28/13 at 3:34amQuote:
wow. we seem to have a pretty similar looking FR graph! mine is from the recent batch #21XXX.post #365 of 7104/3/13 at 9:56ampost #366 of 7104/3/13 at 10:37amQuote:
...yeah, but stores buy them in batches, if not all units sell they're stocked up for a while, some buisnesses go under and sell their remaining stock etc...
Unless you order them directly from the factory I doubt you are guaranteed to get the very latest serial numberpost #367 of 7104/3/13 at 10:51pm
You are right. I bought it 2nd hand, so that's why the early S/N.
The certificate was just required a few months ago.
what's the reason of the hided S/N? Some of you wilfully shroud them.post #368 of 7104/3/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Guessing it's the standard tinfoil hat thing, posting what is essentially proof of ownership on teh intarwebs etc...Quote:The Illuminati are watching your computer, and you need to use morse code to blink out your PGP messages on the numlock key.post #369 of 7104/5/13 at 5:51ampost #370 of 7104/22/13 at 1:21ampost #371 of 7104/22/13 at 4:24ampost #372 of 7104/22/13 at 4:33ampost #373 of 7104/22/13 at 5:01am
The flattest are LCD-2 and LCD-3 as of now.
Check innerfidelity for real measurements.post #374 of 7105/2/13 at 2:08pm
I had a hard work day and at the end of the day I was able to go to pick up my new pair of HD800.
Just enjoying them now, but this mistical state of joy is making me dumb or something: I can't figure how/where in hell you order those certificates. Not that I really need it, but after expending this money on a pair of headphones, I want the complete fetish experience.
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 7 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 6 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 9 minutes ago
- › DIY Earbuds 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 10 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 10 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 13 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 14 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Dsnuts
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...