Exactly...it seems that only the very early versions are a bit different.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 1/21/15 at 3:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 23post #331 of 6618/13/12 at 7:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 6618/13/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
Same here, got mine last week, S/N 17416 (waiting for my chart), so far after only a few hours i have no issues with the highs, i find them smooth & refined. The mids blow me away with how natural & precise they sound. Could i use slightly more bass weight? Sure, but overall i'm very, very happypost #333 of 6618/21/12 at 12:16pmpost #334 of 6618/21/12 at 1:16pmpost #335 of 6618/21/12 at 1:35pmpost #336 of 6618/21/12 at 1:37pmpost #337 of 6618/21/12 at 2:28pmpost #338 of 6618/21/12 at 2:58pmpost #339 of 6618/21/12 at 4:23pmpost #340 of 6618/27/12 at 6:43ampost #341 of 6618/27/12 at 4:10pmpost #342 of 6618/28/12 at 5:40pmpost #343 of 6619/1/12 at 3:42ampost #344 of 6619/1/12 at 8:18ampost #345 of 6619/1/12 at 9:29am
Yours all have the 6khz peak just like everyone else's, sorry to tell you. It's just a change in the base reference or measurement positioning by 1mm. We've verified this using 5 different HD800s and correlating their Sennheiser charts to independent measurements from models ranging #5xx to #16xxx.
Edited by Anaxilus - 9/1/12 at 10:20am
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Amp + Dac for HD600's? 1 minute ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Amp/DAC under $150 with as much output power as Magni 2? 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar Essence One USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2