Exactly...it seems that only the very early versions are a bit different.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 5/1/16 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 23post #331 of 7088/13/12 at 7:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 7088/13/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
Same here, got mine last week, S/N 17416 (waiting for my chart), so far after only a few hours i have no issues with the highs, i find them smooth & refined. The mids blow me away with how natural & precise they sound. Could i use slightly more bass weight? Sure, but overall i'm very, very happypost #333 of 7088/21/12 at 12:16pmpost #334 of 7088/21/12 at 1:16pmpost #335 of 7088/21/12 at 1:35pmpost #336 of 7088/21/12 at 1:37pmpost #337 of 7088/21/12 at 2:28pmpost #338 of 7088/21/12 at 2:58pmpost #339 of 7088/21/12 at 4:23pmpost #340 of 7088/27/12 at 6:43ampost #341 of 7088/27/12 at 4:10pmpost #342 of 7088/28/12 at 5:40pmpost #343 of 7089/1/12 at 3:42ampost #344 of 7089/1/12 at 8:18ampost #345 of 7089/1/12 at 9:29am
Yours all have the 6khz peak just like everyone else's, sorry to tell you. It's just a change in the base reference or measurement positioning by 1mm. We've verified this using 5 different HD800s and correlating their Sennheiser charts to independent measurements from models ranging #5xx to #16xxx.
Edited by Anaxilus - 9/1/12 at 10:20am
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 48 seconds ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP thread 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3, Ultra-Portable|8G+64G|2.0" 320*240... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 8 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse