Exactly...it seems that only the very early versions are a bit different.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What makes a good headphone? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Japan is the headphone paradise, and here's the proof Last post on 5/1/16 at 4:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some guidance on what sort of headphones to purchase Last post on 3/26/11 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived - Page 23post #331 of 7108/13/12 at 7:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 7108/13/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
Same here, got mine last week, S/N 17416 (waiting for my chart), so far after only a few hours i have no issues with the highs, i find them smooth & refined. The mids blow me away with how natural & precise they sound. Could i use slightly more bass weight? Sure, but overall i'm very, very happypost #333 of 7108/21/12 at 12:16pmpost #334 of 7108/21/12 at 1:16pmpost #335 of 7108/21/12 at 1:35pmpost #336 of 7108/21/12 at 1:37pmpost #337 of 7108/21/12 at 2:28pmpost #338 of 7108/21/12 at 2:58pmpost #339 of 7108/21/12 at 4:23pmpost #340 of 7108/27/12 at 6:43ampost #341 of 7108/27/12 at 4:10pmpost #342 of 7108/28/12 at 5:40pmpost #343 of 7109/1/12 at 3:42ampost #344 of 7109/1/12 at 8:18ampost #345 of 7109/1/12 at 9:29am
Yours all have the 6khz peak just like everyone else's, sorry to tell you. It's just a change in the base reference or measurement positioning by 1mm. We've verified this using 5 different HD800s and correlating their Sennheiser charts to independent measurements from models ranging #5xx to #16xxx.
Edited by Anaxilus - 9/1/12 at 10:20am
- Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Jaybird Freedom 1 second ago
- › The Altmann Tera-Player - Thread 43 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › DSD256 Downsampling issues! 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 5 minutes ago
- › is this really a problem with blind tests? 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...