- 847 Posts. Joined 12/2008
- Location: NW Georgia, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › SoundMAGIC PL-50 released, received, reviewed!!!
Related Forum Threads
- Soundmagic pl 50 (with fiio e5) or headdirect re2 (with fiio e5) Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for Sound Magic PL50? Last post on 4/23/11 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMagic PL50 vs Brainwavz M2 Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $100 mid-centric phone? Last post on 9/11/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
SoundMAGIC PL-50 released, received, reviewed!!! - Page 21post #301 of 36211/19/09 at 10:22pmMp4nation still owes me a PL20 from a bundle I bought about 8 months ago. My PL50s have become my bedtime phones. With VSonic foams they are super comfortable...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 36211/22/09 at 5:06pmpost #303 of 36211/24/09 at 5:25ampost #304 of 36211/25/09 at 4:13pm2 days of burning with music and 1 day with pink noise. I'm very pleased they've open up the treble. I like these for female vocals. I'm very pleased. I'm using the Sony Hybrids with them.post #305 of 36211/25/09 at 5:07pmpost #306 of 36211/28/09 at 3:15pmpost #307 of 36211/29/09 at 11:10amQuote:Thanks TopPop! Has anybody taken off the grills? if so, is there any cotton inside the PL-50? Like the RE0?
Could be bad if they got dropped inside your ear and you cannot get them out.
I've found very small black filter on the other side but that's it. I don't think I have been able to hear differences of this little mod. Perhaps I could think it open up the treble energy a little but I don't know.post #308 of 36212/12/09 at 4:43pmpost #309 of 3621/11/10 at 6:12amThread StarterIf you are asking whether there is fake PL-50 in the market, then the answer is no. I haven't seen or heard of any fake SoundMAGIC, including PL-50. As for the dealer, I can't say I know them. I do know both FocalPrice and Popbuying carry PL-50 for around the same price and they are legit.post #310 of 3621/11/10 at 11:21amQuote:2 days of burning with music and 1 day with pink noise. I'm very pleased they've open up the treble. I like these for female vocals. I'm very pleased. I'm using the Sony Hybrids with them.
Every BA I've owned(4) has benefitted from extended breakin. I think the controversy comes from how slowly they change compared to dynamics and perhaps less overall but still significantly.post #311 of 3624/27/10 at 9:24amI have this IEM for almost 3 hrs already.. hehehe, I like the sound quality, but the soundstage is not wide, its there on my head still. but the vocals are clear. Would someone recommend me an iem that has a wider soundstage but on the same price bracket like PL50? thankspost #312 of 3628/2/10 at 8:08ampost #313 of 3628/2/10 at 8:27ampost #314 of 3628/2/10 at 8:28amThread Starterpost #315 of 3629/23/10 at 5:10pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMAGIC PL-50 released, received, reviewed!!!
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 3949 Active Users (871 Members and 3078 Guests)
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 10 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 14 seconds ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Discrete Op-Amps Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL: 2017 North Carolina Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO 50 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear