New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne Meet 2009

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 
anyone from the land down under up for a meet?
post #2 of 48
Hey

Very new to these forums and in the process of looking to upgrade my phones. Calling around and realising nobody stocks anything in Melbourne! Would definitely be interested in a meet.
post #3 of 48
Thread Starter 
haha yea melbourne's...bad.unlike the U.S.A. where they have all the latest toys.what earphones are you after anyways?
post #4 of 48
was trying to hunt down akg k271 mk2 for a listen, and a700 for a comparison...no luck so far
post #5 of 48
Thread Starter 
tried carlton audio visual?they have a few akg's around there.not pretty sure exactly what but they have some akg's in store.
post #6 of 48
I would totally be up for a Melbourne meet.
post #7 of 48
I'd be up for another Melbourne meet!
post #8 of 48
Will someone step up and organise this? That's the only way it'll happen.
post #9 of 48
I too would be keen on listening to a few set ups!
post #10 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by gz76 View Post
Will someone step up and organise this? That's the only way it'll happen.
If only feedmetrance was still active.


Anyway, I'd be up for another meet if anyone can get it organized.
post #11 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskull View Post
anyone from the land down under up for a meet?
Great idea Yeeming! Even though I can't make it to this one, cause Melbourne weather sucks - I'll be looking forward to any impressions there may be!
post #12 of 48
+1
i need to hear rigs a million times better than my own =D
post #13 of 48
Sounds interesting, I really need a crash course to rid myself of audio noobiness
post #14 of 48
i'm up for a meet, am particually interested in trying out an ms2i, 325is, and k701/702

...where would someone host such an event?

i currently have
ne-7m's - sr80i/414 pads - dt990/600's

and

LOD/Fiio E5 - Audio gd Compass
post #15 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedevan View Post
i'm up for a meet, am particually interested in trying out an ms2i, 325is, and k701/702

...where would someone host such an event?

i currently have
ne-7m's - sr80i/414 pads - dt990/600's

and

LOD/Fiio E5 - Audio gd Compass
i wanna hear ur compass, and maybe burn ur fiio :P
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: