Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMaximotagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMaximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- Maximo fell apart Last post on 10/18/13 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decent Iphone inline mic earphones Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does anyone know which earbuds these are? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs $25-$50 Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo iMetal iM790... any word? Last post on 9/2/10 at 3:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
I bought mine already thinking for $12.99 (+$5 shipping), what the heck?
Here's a thread with positive (although mixed) impressions: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/max...-390-a-286143/
Thinking out loud: This Cheap-Fi streak is starting to get quite expensive. In the last month I purchased a Denon C351, two pairs of Sennhieser MX760s, and now this Maximo. When will it end?
Best 12.99 you will ever spend!I bought six! (and it is 5 dollar shipping, weather you buy 1-2 or three!) Great for gifts or to introduce someone to a higher quality IEM! I gave 6 for Christmas last year, to friends and family.
They seem to be a newer style than the ones I purchased from Woot last year.
My primary IEM is my WestOne 3, and the more I listen to my WestOne 3's, the more amazed I am on the sound of these very inexpensive Maximo's.
The ones on WOOT today are the iM-490, the others i have purchased were the iM-490s
Does anyone know of any Foam tips that would fit on these?
just got a pair from closeout woot or whatever you call it for $15 shipped and right out of the box they are day and night above cx300 ep630 and zune premium. I will let these break in and give em another listen....so far very well worth what I paid for them. I also like the accessories that are included.
Haven't heard the marshmellows but comparing them with my yuin pk3 they are a little brighter but all else...bass...mids are equal. For the price they are a great set of buds to toss into a laptop bag for cheap quick listens for music or movies. Listening to them right now after burning with white noise for about 6 hours. Listening to Genisis Foxtrot on my 1st gen 30gig zune and a total bithead amp and am very impressed from the price point! In reference to the "brighter" comment I don't mean harsh...a little more in your face compared to the yuin senn type sound...almost like a jvc type bright.
- Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 13 seconds ago
- › sennheiser HD 558 30 seconds ago
- › Even in the 1940s they knew about bias and prejudice in audio 35 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › Help! I think something is wrong with the way i perceive sound. 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob