Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMaximotagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMaximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- Maximo fell apart Last post on 10/18/13 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decent Iphone inline mic earphones Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does anyone know which earbuds these are? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs $25-$50 Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo iMetal iM790... any word? Last post on 9/2/10 at 3:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
I bought mine already thinking for $12.99 (+$5 shipping), what the heck?
Here's a thread with positive (although mixed) impressions: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/max...-390-a-286143/
Thinking out loud: This Cheap-Fi streak is starting to get quite expensive. In the last month I purchased a Denon C351, two pairs of Sennhieser MX760s, and now this Maximo. When will it end?
Best 12.99 you will ever spend!I bought six! (and it is 5 dollar shipping, weather you buy 1-2 or three!) Great for gifts or to introduce someone to a higher quality IEM! I gave 6 for Christmas last year, to friends and family.
They seem to be a newer style than the ones I purchased from Woot last year.
My primary IEM is my WestOne 3, and the more I listen to my WestOne 3's, the more amazed I am on the sound of these very inexpensive Maximo's.
The ones on WOOT today are the iM-490, the others i have purchased were the iM-490s
Does anyone know of any Foam tips that would fit on these?
just got a pair from closeout woot or whatever you call it for $15 shipped and right out of the box they are day and night above cx300 ep630 and zune premium. I will let these break in and give em another listen....so far very well worth what I paid for them. I also like the accessories that are included.
Haven't heard the marshmellows but comparing them with my yuin pk3 they are a little brighter but all else...bass...mids are equal. For the price they are a great set of buds to toss into a laptop bag for cheap quick listens for music or movies. Listening to them right now after burning with white noise for about 6 hours. Listening to Genisis Foxtrot on my 1st gen 30gig zune and a total bithead amp and am very impressed from the price point! In reference to the "brighter" comment I don't mean harsh...a little more in your face compared to the yuin senn type sound...almost like a jvc type bright.
- Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 34 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation for: Closed Headphones (~$400) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 2 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)