Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMaximotagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMaximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- Maximo fell apart Last post on 10/18/13 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decent Iphone inline mic earphones Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does anyone know which earbuds these are? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs $25-$50 Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo iMetal iM790... any word? Last post on 9/2/10 at 3:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I bought mine already thinking for $12.99 (+$5 shipping), what the heck?
Here's a thread with positive (although mixed) impressions: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/max...-390-a-286143/
Thinking out loud: This Cheap-Fi streak is starting to get quite expensive. In the last month I purchased a Denon C351, two pairs of Sennhieser MX760s, and now this Maximo. When will it end?
Best 12.99 you will ever spend!I bought six! (and it is 5 dollar shipping, weather you buy 1-2 or three!) Great for gifts or to introduce someone to a higher quality IEM! I gave 6 for Christmas last year, to friends and family.
They seem to be a newer style than the ones I purchased from Woot last year.
My primary IEM is my WestOne 3, and the more I listen to my WestOne 3's, the more amazed I am on the sound of these very inexpensive Maximo's.
The ones on WOOT today are the iM-490, the others i have purchased were the iM-490s
Does anyone know of any Foam tips that would fit on these?
just got a pair from closeout woot or whatever you call it for $15 shipped and right out of the box they are day and night above cx300 ep630 and zune premium. I will let these break in and give em another listen....so far very well worth what I paid for them. I also like the accessories that are included.
Haven't heard the marshmellows but comparing them with my yuin pk3 they are a little brighter but all else...bass...mids are equal. For the price they are a great set of buds to toss into a laptop bag for cheap quick listens for music or movies. Listening to them right now after burning with white noise for about 6 hours. Listening to Genisis Foxtrot on my 1st gen 30gig zune and a total bithead amp and am very impressed from the price point! In reference to the "brighter" comment I don't mean harsh...a little more in your face compared to the yuin senn type sound...almost like a jvc type bright.
- Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 25 seconds ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › CD to FLAC and M4A to FLAC 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › The Etymotics HF5 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2