Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMaximotagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMaximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- Maximo fell apart Last post on 10/18/13 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Decent Iphone inline mic earphones Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does anyone know which earbuds these are? Last post on 1/24/11 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs $25-$50 Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo iMetal iM790... any word? Last post on 9/2/10 at 3:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
I bought mine already thinking for $12.99 (+$5 shipping), what the heck?
Here's a thread with positive (although mixed) impressions: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/max...-390-a-286143/
Thinking out loud: This Cheap-Fi streak is starting to get quite expensive. In the last month I purchased a Denon C351, two pairs of Sennhieser MX760s, and now this Maximo. When will it end?
Best 12.99 you will ever spend!I bought six! (and it is 5 dollar shipping, weather you buy 1-2 or three!) Great for gifts or to introduce someone to a higher quality IEM! I gave 6 for Christmas last year, to friends and family.
They seem to be a newer style than the ones I purchased from Woot last year.
My primary IEM is my WestOne 3, and the more I listen to my WestOne 3's, the more amazed I am on the sound of these very inexpensive Maximo's.
The ones on WOOT today are the iM-490, the others i have purchased were the iM-490s
Does anyone know of any Foam tips that would fit on these?
just got a pair from closeout woot or whatever you call it for $15 shipped and right out of the box they are day and night above cx300 ep630 and zune premium. I will let these break in and give em another listen....so far very well worth what I paid for them. I also like the accessories that are included.
Haven't heard the marshmellows but comparing them with my yuin pk3 they are a little brighter but all else...bass...mids are equal. For the price they are a great set of buds to toss into a laptop bag for cheap quick listens for music or movies. Listening to them right now after burning with white noise for about 6 hours. Listening to Genisis Foxtrot on my 1st gen 30gig zune and a total bithead amp and am very impressed from the price point! In reference to the "brighter" comment I don't mean harsh...a little more in your face compared to the yuin senn type sound...almost like a jvc type bright.
- Maximo iM-490 daily deal.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › hissing sound on the gold contact between headphone and remote 4 minutes ago
- › headphones for the 55 and up crowd 5 minutes ago
- › portable amp for sennheiser hd6 mixes 6 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 7 minutes ago
- › Help me with my decision on new headphones 8 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)