- 486 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Location: Dallas
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K141 (Silver)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
- productGrado Labs SR225etagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 11/14/14
Related Forum Threads
- On-ear, open headphones? Last post on 9/5/14 at 3:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Suggestions from NFB-12 Last post on 12/15/13 at 3:42pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Bassy Headphones Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do the JHAudio 13/16 compare to the Sennheiser 650HD? Last post on 8/22/13 at 3:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Alpha pads and the Pro900...............a great match Last post on 6/28/13 at 7:56am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/1/14
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Your first headphones? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My first Headphones at all probably were Sony MDP In-Ears , forgot how the Name was but it was some sort of Stylish Collection in White with Skyblue Plastic Covers On-Top
And my First Real Headphones , were the Sinn 7 Monitor|S which sounded pretty ****ty (cheap ass AKG Clones)
sennheiser 428 were my first over ear
They actually sound quite nice! back then(as in like a year ago), I had them hooked up to a crappy source(ultrabook playing non HD youtube songs...yes I know). So I couldn't appreciate them in any way. Sure they sounded better than those stock apple earbuds but not by much. Nothing really could cause the source was so god awful.
Now, comparing them to my m50 they just lack any kind of bass impact or depth, and compared to the hd681 evo they just sound boxed in and unnatural. But they are neutral and I still hear an incredible amount of detail from them, extremely impressive considering they have a cord that would make a fishing line look strong by comparison.
- Your first headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Discount Kitchens UK 37 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 55 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Desperate need for change! *New headphones 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)