I bought these:Siemens NOS triple mica rebranded PHILIPS SQ E82CC 1969. Hope they FIT? I am all new to this. I have ZERO idea what I am doing. I am thankful for all your info and advice. Would you believe it I am just walking out to buy connection cable and a power cord.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 2563post #38431 of 384407/24/16 at 9:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #38432 of 384407/25/16 at 1:17pmpost #38433 of 384407/25/16 at 1:40pmpost #38434 of 384407/25/16 at 7:20pmpost #38435 of 384407/25/16 at 7:38pm
I'm using Sylvania 6BL7's. I really like them.
I would still like to know how they get 10 watts out of those tubes. Something fishy is going on here. Is it a hybrid and the tubes are a pre-amp?????post #38436 of 384407/26/16 at 1:37amQuote:
You can get 10 watts out of one 6BL7 in push pull.
I still have a amp I built when I was a child 11 watts 6SL7>6SN7>6BL7.post #38437 of 384407/26/16 at 1:42ampost #38438 of 384407/26/16 at 1:50amQuote:
Maybe. Nothing has been confirmed. Although one member sighted it at the meet. There was no comment on the power tubes used.post #38439 of 384407/26/16 at 1:51am
Yes, and they sound terrific. Definitely in the top 5 300B tubes for the WA5 (any version). Maybe the best bang for the buck tube as well.post #38440 of 384407/26/16 at 5:44amQuote:
Yes, my original tube upgrade when I bought my WA-LE 5 years ago were EML 300B Mesh tubes and they are still going strong.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Get the sennheiser hd650 and the o2odac 52 seconds ago
- › The AK320 thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 9 minutes ago
- › Seattle Red Hook Meet July 30, 2016 10 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - October 2016 (date TBD) 10 minutes ago
- › Upgrade over HD555 – something else/need change 12 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...