Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 2001
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #30002 of 394205/22/14 at 9:17ampost #30003 of 394205/22/14 at 9:47ampost #30004 of 394205/22/14 at 6:09pmQuote:
I'm Woo-less, too!post #30005 of 394205/22/14 at 7:15pm
Should hopefully get my new tubes in next few weeks. Curious to hear the difference once the Sophia gets in there vs stock. Even stock, Zeppelin I, has never sounded this clear to my ears. I grew up in the womb listening to this album, along with a bunch of others since my Dad was a but of a vinyl junkie, but I specifically know this one front and back. Have had fairly reasonable 2 channel and car audio systems, but only within the last year have I started down the headphone route.
I am loving it so far, there's feeling of instruments being totally isolated, where you can differentiate every band member separately throughout the music. This amp brought out a much different sound compared to the Asgard 2, it made that amp sound fairly dull to be honest, with the same headphones. It really makes it a challenge to go between the two, since one amp is at work and others at home on the nightstand.post #30006 of 394205/22/14 at 10:06pmQuote:
Seriously. Don't they ever do any spring cleaning in here?post #30007 of 394205/22/14 at 10:39pm
Seems my wallet is cleaned seasonally, not annually.post #30008 of 394205/23/14 at 12:25ampost #30009 of 394205/23/14 at 5:14ampost #30010 of 394205/23/14 at 5:17amQuote:
Congratulations on the WA6! You've got a really nice sounding amp there, enjoy it!post #30011 of 394205/23/14 at 5:41amQuote:
JC that is because you keep buying glass!!!!post #30012 of 394205/23/14 at 5:56ampost #30013 of 394205/23/14 at 6:10amQuote:
Me too and done buying cameras. I only want one more lens and it will be the 85MM 1.8Gpost #30014 of 394205/23/14 at 6:24am
Congrats! It's a great little amp. Love mine. Only had it for a few motnths and am already wondering how a WA2 or WA22 would sound
Do eventually go for an upgraded rectifier.
Quote:post #30015 of 394205/23/14 at 6:52amQuote:
one sharp lens there, still not sure why i upgraded it to f1.4 version. be careful low light focusing using a speed light, it is ht or miss. the infrared focus assist is causing a lot of headache for me with both version of 85mm.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › What to do about the Sennheiser troll? 54 seconds ago
- › Building my own 2.1 system. 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on first major headphone purchase 2 minutes ago
- › Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › They might be Kings: Focal Utopia, Sony MDR-Z1R, HiFiMan HE1000 V2... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 6 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 7 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 14 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear