- 5,915 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1961post #29401 of 355291/24/14 at 4:29amDG, Pm me the details
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29402 of 355291/24/14 at 5:15ampost #29403 of 355291/24/14 at 5:19ampost #29404 of 355291/24/14 at 5:21ampost #29405 of 355291/24/14 at 5:28ampost #29406 of 355291/24/14 at 5:33amQuote:
I agree. They are more expensive by a significant amount than my McIntosh MC-601 monoblockspost #29407 of 355291/24/14 at 5:33ampost #29408 of 355291/24/14 at 5:35amQuote:
Further, I'm not interested in the packaged flexibility. That built-in premium could be better applied by me elsewhere.post #29409 of 355291/24/14 at 5:38am
SO you are most welcome to stop by if your on the East Coast. We will be in Newport Beach this year and hopefully setup there as well with the WA 234, They are at a reviewer until the second week in February then they coming back here. If anyone is interested they are welcome to stop in to listen to the Woo products for an audition. I have had some people over and done demos with the gear already,post #29410 of 355291/29/14 at 2:51pmpost #29411 of 355291/29/14 at 3:48pm
I am no longer doing anymore consulting for Woo. My time ended with them so I wont be attending the Frisco show this year. Warren Chi and I are organizing the Capitol Audiofest this year in DC.post #29412 of 355291/29/14 at 3:53pmQuote:
LOL! Wha hoppen?post #29413 of 355291/29/14 at 3:56pmpost #29414 of 355291/29/14 at 5:31pm
You don't work for woo anymore? That was very brief. Hope all is well.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 53 seconds ago
- › Can a headset mic go into my front panel jack while my headset is... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Yuin PK1 Earphones Earbuds - Still the Best Earbuds 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Pro vs Sony MDR-7506 vs Audiotechnica M40x (or... 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2