- 5,939 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1961post #29401 of 391591/24/14 at 4:29amDG, Pm me the details
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29402 of 391591/24/14 at 5:15ampost #29403 of 391591/24/14 at 5:19ampost #29404 of 391591/24/14 at 5:21ampost #29405 of 391591/24/14 at 5:28ampost #29406 of 391591/24/14 at 5:33amQuote:
I agree. They are more expensive by a significant amount than my McIntosh MC-601 monoblockspost #29407 of 391591/24/14 at 5:33ampost #29408 of 391591/24/14 at 5:35amQuote:
Further, I'm not interested in the packaged flexibility. That built-in premium could be better applied by me elsewhere.post #29409 of 391591/24/14 at 5:38am
SO you are most welcome to stop by if your on the East Coast. We will be in Newport Beach this year and hopefully setup there as well with the WA 234, They are at a reviewer until the second week in February then they coming back here. If anyone is interested they are welcome to stop in to listen to the Woo products for an audition. I have had some people over and done demos with the gear already,post #29410 of 391591/29/14 at 2:51pmpost #29411 of 391591/29/14 at 3:48pm
I am no longer doing anymore consulting for Woo. My time ended with them so I wont be attending the Frisco show this year. Warren Chi and I are organizing the Capitol Audiofest this year in DC.post #29412 of 391591/29/14 at 3:53pmQuote:
LOL! Wha hoppen?post #29413 of 391591/29/14 at 3:56pmpost #29414 of 391591/29/14 at 5:31pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - a $99 Dynamic Single-Driver In-Ear. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › 3 headphones, i want bass, easy question 4 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Annoying hiss through 3.5mm jack 4 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 DAC / Preamp 5 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear