- 5,939 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1961post #29401 of 388631/24/14 at 4:29amDG, Pm me the details
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29402 of 388631/24/14 at 5:15ampost #29403 of 388631/24/14 at 5:19ampost #29404 of 388631/24/14 at 5:21ampost #29405 of 388631/24/14 at 5:28ampost #29406 of 388631/24/14 at 5:33amQuote:
I agree. They are more expensive by a significant amount than my McIntosh MC-601 monoblockspost #29407 of 388631/24/14 at 5:33ampost #29408 of 388631/24/14 at 5:35amQuote:
Further, I'm not interested in the packaged flexibility. That built-in premium could be better applied by me elsewhere.post #29409 of 388631/24/14 at 5:38am
SO you are most welcome to stop by if your on the East Coast. We will be in Newport Beach this year and hopefully setup there as well with the WA 234, They are at a reviewer until the second week in February then they coming back here. If anyone is interested they are welcome to stop in to listen to the Woo products for an audition. I have had some people over and done demos with the gear already,post #29410 of 388631/29/14 at 2:51pmpost #29411 of 388631/29/14 at 3:48pm
I am no longer doing anymore consulting for Woo. My time ended with them so I wont be attending the Frisco show this year. Warren Chi and I are organizing the Capitol Audiofest this year in DC.post #29412 of 388631/29/14 at 3:53pmQuote:
LOL! Wha hoppen?post #29413 of 388631/29/14 at 3:56pmpost #29414 of 388631/29/14 at 5:31pm
You don't work for woo anymore? That was very brief. Hope all is well.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Sony UDA-1-S Headphone and Speaker DAC and Amplifier 13 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 15 seconds ago
- › Looking for a hundred dollar, quality DAC/Amp that's compatible... 30 seconds ago
- › Almi's X-Fi Mod (Hotrodding Sound Blaster X-Fi models) 35 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 5 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...