Does anyone know how the 7DJ8 / PCC88 Mullard UK / Amperex Holland compares to the 7308 JAN Sylvania? Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it doesn't do...
I was lucky enough to get a pair of the T20 from a friend for a low price (less than half the retail price). Even Though I managed to get it at such a low cost this wasn't taken into fact when...
Ampsandsound Agartha: Silken Simplicity Reviewed by: Dillan (Photo source: ampsandsound.com) Introduction Tube amplifiers are a real hard thing to get right. Some people...
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1958post #29356 of 388541/20/14 at 10:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29357 of 388541/21/14 at 4:52ampost #29358 of 388541/21/14 at 6:54ampost #29359 of 388541/21/14 at 6:58am
It is always available, I just did not bump it. it sell it sell, now it is kinda of sad since the HD800 sounded so good last night.post #29360 of 388541/21/14 at 7:58amQuote:
Yeah, we've been Woo-less for a hot minute on the West coast....post #29361 of 388541/21/14 at 8:20ampost #29362 of 388541/21/14 at 8:53amQuote:
Fascinating. Even more fascinating would be enjoying bowls of green tea over the winter.... contemplating.post #29363 of 388541/21/14 at 9:03ampost #29364 of 388541/21/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
I am very happy with my beta22. It sounds really great with currently recorded music. The soundtrack from Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows is incredible on the beta22. It's a combo of orchestra and electronic instruments by Hans Zimmer.post #29365 of 388541/21/14 at 2:51pmpost #29366 of 388541/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #29367 of 388541/21/14 at 7:40pmpost #29368 of 388541/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #29369 of 388541/21/14 at 7:57pmQuote:
Whiskey can take care of the glow. A night without music whether ss or tube is always a deep freeze.post #29370 of 388541/21/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
You read my mind, have a glass of Japanese single malt tonight while listening...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 12 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 10 minutes ago
- › NEW! JBL Tim McGraw Headphones 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 12 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...