Does anyone know how the 7DJ8 / PCC88 Mullard UK / Amperex Holland compares to the 7308 JAN Sylvania? Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
When I was a child in the '80s, one of my neighbour's kids, a gloriously goofy-looking guy of the era, was always out on his driveway fixing his motorbikes, then later, his car, a vintage Ford V8....
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1958post #29356 of 384461/20/14 at 10:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29357 of 384461/21/14 at 4:52ampost #29358 of 384461/21/14 at 6:54ampost #29359 of 384461/21/14 at 6:58am
It is always available, I just did not bump it. it sell it sell, now it is kinda of sad since the HD800 sounded so good last night.post #29360 of 384461/21/14 at 7:58amQuote:
Yeah, we've been Woo-less for a hot minute on the West coast....post #29361 of 384461/21/14 at 8:20ampost #29362 of 384461/21/14 at 8:53amQuote:
Fascinating. Even more fascinating would be enjoying bowls of green tea over the winter.... contemplating.post #29363 of 384461/21/14 at 9:03ampost #29364 of 384461/21/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
I am very happy with my beta22. It sounds really great with currently recorded music. The soundtrack from Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows is incredible on the beta22. It's a combo of orchestra and electronic instruments by Hans Zimmer.post #29365 of 384461/21/14 at 2:51pmpost #29366 of 384461/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #29367 of 384461/21/14 at 7:40pmpost #29368 of 384461/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #29369 of 384461/21/14 at 7:57pmQuote:
Whiskey can take care of the glow. A night without music whether ss or tube is always a deep freeze.post #29370 of 384461/21/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
You read my mind, have a glass of Japanese single malt tonight while listening...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 6 minutes ago
- › Portable setup to drive the T1 Gen 2 7 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 9 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 10 minutes ago
- › Attention! Fake Klipsch Image X10 10 minutes ago
- › AR M20, DP-X1 or Cayin I5? 10 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 11 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 13 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DAC Amp HA200 14 minutes ago
- › Chord DAVE by Currawong
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...