Does anyone know how the 7DJ8 / PCC88 Mullard UK / Amperex Holland compares to the 7308 JAN Sylvania? Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
1. Introduction The Prophile-8, a 8 balanced armature in-ear monitor, is the new flagship from well-established German brand In-ear. So far the brand had an offering going from 2 to 4 driver...
Video Review It's not unusual to find a headphone or IEM manufacturer to branch out into making their own amps, and then their own cables, but Ken Ball is one of two people who have gone in...
Warm, good sounding player with no harshness. Spacious and natural sound. Easy to listen for long time without any fatigue. Fiio x5 II sounds more neutral and analytical with harshness on upper...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1958post #29356 of 391591/20/14 at 10:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29357 of 391591/21/14 at 4:52ampost #29358 of 391591/21/14 at 6:54ampost #29359 of 391591/21/14 at 6:58am
It is always available, I just did not bump it. it sell it sell, now it is kinda of sad since the HD800 sounded so good last night.post #29360 of 391591/21/14 at 7:58amQuote:
Yeah, we've been Woo-less for a hot minute on the West coast....post #29361 of 391591/21/14 at 8:20ampost #29362 of 391591/21/14 at 8:53amQuote:
Fascinating. Even more fascinating would be enjoying bowls of green tea over the winter.... contemplating.post #29363 of 391591/21/14 at 9:03ampost #29364 of 391591/21/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
I am very happy with my beta22. It sounds really great with currently recorded music. The soundtrack from Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows is incredible on the beta22. It's a combo of orchestra and electronic instruments by Hans Zimmer.post #29365 of 391591/21/14 at 2:51pmpost #29366 of 391591/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #29367 of 391591/21/14 at 7:40pmpost #29368 of 391591/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #29369 of 391591/21/14 at 7:57pmQuote:
Whiskey can take care of the glow. A night without music whether ss or tube is always a deep freeze.post #29370 of 391591/21/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
You read my mind, have a glass of Japanese single malt tonight while listening...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › WTB: AVVT 2a3 quad matched or whatever you have. 8 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 17 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 23 seconds ago
- › Audiophile headphones for rap? 41 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A vs. B&O H6 vs. AKG K553 3 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear