Does anyone know how the 7DJ8 / PCC88 Mullard UK / Amperex Holland compares to the 7308 JAN Sylvania? Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
Introduction I've been writing many reviews for local audiophile sites of my country so I decided to write one for head-fi too. Subject is Ostry KC06. (a.k.a Giant Slayer) Sources used: LG...
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1958post #29356 of 377291/20/14 at 10:50pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #29357 of 377291/21/14 at 4:52ampost #29358 of 377291/21/14 at 6:54ampost #29359 of 377291/21/14 at 6:58am
It is always available, I just did not bump it. it sell it sell, now it is kinda of sad since the HD800 sounded so good last night.post #29360 of 377291/21/14 at 7:58amQuote:
Yeah, we've been Woo-less for a hot minute on the West coast....post #29361 of 377291/21/14 at 8:20ampost #29362 of 377291/21/14 at 8:53amQuote:
Fascinating. Even more fascinating would be enjoying bowls of green tea over the winter.... contemplating.post #29363 of 377291/21/14 at 9:03ampost #29364 of 377291/21/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
I am very happy with my beta22. It sounds really great with currently recorded music. The soundtrack from Sherlock Holmes, A Game of Shadows is incredible on the beta22. It's a combo of orchestra and electronic instruments by Hans Zimmer.post #29365 of 377291/21/14 at 2:51pmpost #29366 of 377291/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #29367 of 377291/21/14 at 7:40pmpost #29368 of 377291/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #29369 of 377291/21/14 at 7:57pmQuote:
Whiskey can take care of the glow. A night without music whether ss or tube is always a deep freeze.post #29370 of 377291/21/14 at 8:01pmQuote:
You read my mind, have a glass of Japanese single malt tonight while listening...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 second ago
- › Sub $500 Tube Amp for Planars? 15 seconds ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 56 seconds ago
- › For 6BL7 tube users 1 minute ago
- › MusicMaker TK12 Appreciation / Impressions Thread Dual BA and DD... 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG 2.5 Red IEM with custom FBI copper cable 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse