Where do you even buy these in the states?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1906post #28576 of 3807010/30/13 at 7:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28577 of 3807010/30/13 at 7:34ampost #28578 of 3807010/30/13 at 7:35ampost #28579 of 3807010/30/13 at 7:46ampost #28580 of 3807010/30/13 at 7:46am
What's the current asking price? Also, is it any cheaper to have them bought locally, insured & shipped or no difference in price online?
Edited by Silent One - 10/30/13 at 7:48ampost #28581 of 3807010/30/13 at 8:40ampost #28582 of 3807010/30/13 at 8:53ampost #28583 of 3807010/30/13 at 9:24ampost #28584 of 3807010/30/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by fhuang
i guess i'm a little different then. i build(still building) my rig around T1. i really love the wa5 with t1, like it a lot with rp010b but i hate gsx mk2 with the t1. to simply put it, gsx made it sound like, look for the all the head-fiers' comments about how they hate the t1. i'm not saying gsx is bad. it sounds great with almost all of my headphones, just not the t1, or t70, or dt990. on the other hand, wa5 just amazing with t1, and t70, and dt990. hope to get t90 later.
Maybe you taste of sound is the warmer side. The RP010B has pretty warm sound for a SS amp ( used to own it). I can see that one matching very good with the T1 especially with the stock cable.post #28585 of 3807010/30/13 at 10:13am
It seems as though people who have listened to them and the EMLs seem to prefer them (at a higher price point). And then you have the AVVTs and the KR globes.post #28586 of 3807010/30/13 at 10:39ampost #28587 of 3807010/30/13 at 10:49am
That's the problem. I have no way to hear them. With these expensive tubes one has to go on others' opinions which have been very positive.
I think YOU need to buy a pair and then lend them to me so I can make an educated decision.
Any pair I end up buying will be unheard. I did hear Frank's EML's, but in a completely different amp.post #28588 of 3807010/30/13 at 11:01amQuote:
There are few places in Japan you can audition it with Shindo Lab amp.post #28589 of 3807010/30/13 at 11:17ampost #28590 of 3807010/30/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I have heard it long long time ago but that memory was gone, all I remember is that I sit still for over an hours listening.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 39 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 48 seconds ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 52 seconds ago
- › Damping Mechanical Energy Distortion of STAX and other phones with... 55 seconds ago
- › Rockna Audio Wavedream - New Excellent High-End DAC 1 minute ago
- › Room acoustics and open headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Which Music-Player : Jplay or Jriver? 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...