Where do you even buy these in the states?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1906post #28576 of 3894510/30/13 at 7:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28577 of 3894510/30/13 at 7:34ampost #28578 of 3894510/30/13 at 7:35ampost #28579 of 3894510/30/13 at 7:46ampost #28580 of 3894510/30/13 at 7:46am
What's the current asking price? Also, is it any cheaper to have them bought locally, insured & shipped or no difference in price online?
Edited by Silent One - 10/30/13 at 7:48ampost #28581 of 3894510/30/13 at 8:40ampost #28582 of 3894510/30/13 at 8:53ampost #28583 of 3894510/30/13 at 9:24ampost #28584 of 3894510/30/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by fhuang
i guess i'm a little different then. i build(still building) my rig around T1. i really love the wa5 with t1, like it a lot with rp010b but i hate gsx mk2 with the t1. to simply put it, gsx made it sound like, look for the all the head-fiers' comments about how they hate the t1. i'm not saying gsx is bad. it sounds great with almost all of my headphones, just not the t1, or t70, or dt990. on the other hand, wa5 just amazing with t1, and t70, and dt990. hope to get t90 later.
Maybe you taste of sound is the warmer side. The RP010B has pretty warm sound for a SS amp ( used to own it). I can see that one matching very good with the T1 especially with the stock cable.post #28585 of 3894510/30/13 at 10:13am
It seems as though people who have listened to them and the EMLs seem to prefer them (at a higher price point). And then you have the AVVTs and the KR globes.post #28586 of 3894510/30/13 at 10:39ampost #28587 of 3894510/30/13 at 10:49am
That's the problem. I have no way to hear them. With these expensive tubes one has to go on others' opinions which have been very positive.
I think YOU need to buy a pair and then lend them to me so I can make an educated decision.
Any pair I end up buying will be unheard. I did hear Frank's EML's, but in a completely different amp.post #28588 of 3894510/30/13 at 11:01amQuote:
There are few places in Japan you can audition it with Shindo Lab amp.post #28589 of 3894510/30/13 at 11:17ampost #28590 of 3894510/30/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I have heard it long long time ago but that memory was gone, all I remember is that I sit still for over an hours listening.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 58 seconds ago
- › Oppo Sonica DAC (an affordable ES9038PRO Sabre DAC) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Any IEMs Similar to EPH-100 by Yamaha? 3 minutes ago
- › Fit Ear High End Hibrid IEM Titan 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 12 Classics review tour - worldwide reviewers wanted! 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...