Where do you even buy these in the states?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1906post #28576 of 3552910/30/13 at 7:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28577 of 3552910/30/13 at 7:34ampost #28578 of 3552910/30/13 at 7:35ampost #28579 of 3552910/30/13 at 7:46ampost #28580 of 3552910/30/13 at 7:46am
What's the current asking price? Also, is it any cheaper to have them bought locally, insured & shipped or no difference in price online?
Edited by Silent One - 10/30/13 at 7:48ampost #28581 of 3552910/30/13 at 8:40ampost #28582 of 3552910/30/13 at 8:53ampost #28583 of 3552910/30/13 at 9:24ampost #28584 of 3552910/30/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by fhuang
i guess i'm a little different then. i build(still building) my rig around T1. i really love the wa5 with t1, like it a lot with rp010b but i hate gsx mk2 with the t1. to simply put it, gsx made it sound like, look for the all the head-fiers' comments about how they hate the t1. i'm not saying gsx is bad. it sounds great with almost all of my headphones, just not the t1, or t70, or dt990. on the other hand, wa5 just amazing with t1, and t70, and dt990. hope to get t90 later.
Maybe you taste of sound is the warmer side. The RP010B has pretty warm sound for a SS amp ( used to own it). I can see that one matching very good with the T1 especially with the stock cable.post #28585 of 3552910/30/13 at 10:13am
It seems as though people who have listened to them and the EMLs seem to prefer them (at a higher price point). And then you have the AVVTs and the KR globes.post #28586 of 3552910/30/13 at 10:39ampost #28587 of 3552910/30/13 at 10:49am
That's the problem. I have no way to hear them. With these expensive tubes one has to go on others' opinions which have been very positive.
I think YOU need to buy a pair and then lend them to me so I can make an educated decision.
Any pair I end up buying will be unheard. I did hear Frank's EML's, but in a completely different amp.post #28588 of 3552910/30/13 at 11:01amQuote:
There are few places in Japan you can audition it with Shindo Lab amp.post #28589 of 3552910/30/13 at 11:17ampost #28590 of 3552910/30/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I have heard it long long time ago but that memory was gone, all I remember is that I sit still for over an hours listening.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › FS: Bakoon HPA-21 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail? 1 minute ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO's new Q1 portable DAC-amp: Let's drink to "Happy Listening"! 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2