Where do you even buy these in the states?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1906post #28576 of 3963410/30/13 at 7:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28577 of 3963410/30/13 at 7:34ampost #28578 of 3963410/30/13 at 7:35ampost #28579 of 3963410/30/13 at 7:46ampost #28580 of 3963410/30/13 at 7:46am
What's the current asking price? Also, is it any cheaper to have them bought locally, insured & shipped or no difference in price online?
Edited by Silent One - 10/30/13 at 7:48ampost #28581 of 3963410/30/13 at 8:40ampost #28582 of 3963410/30/13 at 8:53ampost #28583 of 3963410/30/13 at 9:24ampost #28584 of 3963410/30/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by fhuang
i guess i'm a little different then. i build(still building) my rig around T1. i really love the wa5 with t1, like it a lot with rp010b but i hate gsx mk2 with the t1. to simply put it, gsx made it sound like, look for the all the head-fiers' comments about how they hate the t1. i'm not saying gsx is bad. it sounds great with almost all of my headphones, just not the t1, or t70, or dt990. on the other hand, wa5 just amazing with t1, and t70, and dt990. hope to get t90 later.
Maybe you taste of sound is the warmer side. The RP010B has pretty warm sound for a SS amp ( used to own it). I can see that one matching very good with the T1 especially with the stock cable.post #28585 of 3963410/30/13 at 10:13am
It seems as though people who have listened to them and the EMLs seem to prefer them (at a higher price point). And then you have the AVVTs and the KR globes.post #28586 of 3963410/30/13 at 10:39ampost #28587 of 3963410/30/13 at 10:49am
That's the problem. I have no way to hear them. With these expensive tubes one has to go on others' opinions which have been very positive.
I think YOU need to buy a pair and then lend them to me so I can make an educated decision.
Any pair I end up buying will be unheard. I did hear Frank's EML's, but in a completely different amp.post #28588 of 3963410/30/13 at 11:01amQuote:
There are few places in Japan you can audition it with Shindo Lab amp.post #28589 of 3963410/30/13 at 11:17ampost #28590 of 3963410/30/13 at 11:33amQuote:
I have heard it long long time ago but that memory was gone, all I remember is that I sit still for over an hours listening.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 7 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 7 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 9 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › IC : Grado HP1000 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear