Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1887

post #28291 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

 

 

this should be good. 

 

http://www.needledoctor.com/Cambridge-Audio-Azur-551P-Phono-Preamp?sc=2&category=35249

 

seeing Cambridge Audio makes me smile. they advertised with Tubular Bells, one of my fav albums, a few years ago...

great price and good looking as well! thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

Yea sorry, I forgot about the pre amp. I sold my turntable and my records. Dunno how that slipped my mind. 


that's okay.

i don't want to go off topic too much, but why'd you sell?


Edited by CH23 - 10/22/13 at 10:50am
post #28292 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH23 View Post
 

 

seeing Cambridge Audio makes me smile. they advertised with Tubular Bells, one of my fav albums, a few years ago...

great price and good looking as well! thanks!

 


that's okay.

i don't want to go off topic too much, but why'd you sell?

My turntable wasn't great and if i was gonna go down the vinyl route i would want 180 gram and a really good cartridge and other stuff too. I might come back to vynyl later but for now i will work on building up my rig. I sold my records to a close friend so I can listen to them when i call down to him - not too bad. HD800 is incoming! 

 

By the way the WA2 is cracker! I will get to hear the NAD M51 through it on the weekend. 

post #28293 of 30830
Listening Concierto de Aranjuez with WA5LE, it the best I ever heard. Definitely better than all the amps I owned. The details, instruments separation, sound stage, presentation are just perfect. biggrin.gif
post #28294 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

Listening Concierto de Aranjuez with WA5LE, it the best I ever heard. Definitely better than all the amps I owned. The details, instruments separation, sound stage, presentation are just perfect. biggrin.gif

 

Who played the piece?  John Williams?  

post #28295 of 30830
Pepe Romero
post #28296 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

Pepe Romero

 

The master, of course....saw the Romero quartet a few years back at a concert...Amazing! 

post #28297 of 30830

WOW, Just buy a wa 2 from a nice guy and so happy to be one of the Woo family. TS 5998 is a pair of very gorgous tubes. Still need time to burn in.


Edited by joyway - 10/23/13 at 1:21am
post #28298 of 30830
Congratulations and welcome =)
post #28299 of 30830

WA2!

post #28300 of 30830

:thumb: Welcome joyway!

post #28301 of 30830

Thank you!:biggrin:

post #28302 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyway View Post
 

WOW, Just buy a wa 2 from a nice guy and so happy to be one of the Woo family. TS 5998 is a pair of very gorgous tubes. Still need time to burn in.

I like the baby blue underneath! :beerchug:  its the exact same colour as the LED light on the WA2. 

post #28303 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyway View Post
 

WOW, Just buy a wa 2 from a nice guy and so happy to be one of the Woo family. TS 5998 is a pair of very gorgous tubes. Still need time to burn in.

Congrats!  It should sound as good as it looks!

post #28304 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

I like the baby blue underneath! :beerchug:  its the exact same colour as the LED light on the WA2.

Yeah, very cute baby with a Chinese word "blessing" in his hand.

post #28305 of 30830
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyGuy View Post
 

Congrats!  It should sound as good as it looks!

Thanks. Wa2 is very musical and engaging.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite