haha......... you know that never occurred to me
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1876post #28126 of 3862610/17/13 at 6:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28127 of 3862610/17/13 at 6:41pmpost #28128 of 3862610/17/13 at 6:54pm
I didn't get an ETA with my invoice, however, I did email Jack and asked him how my amp was coming along and he responded telling me that it would be 2 more weeks or whatever the ETA was on his charts.
Before I placed the order, though, I asked him how long the wait would be.post #28129 of 3862610/17/13 at 7:23pmpost #28130 of 3862610/17/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Yes, how do you like the WDS-1?post #28131 of 3862610/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #28132 of 3862610/17/13 at 8:01pmpost #28133 of 3862610/17/13 at 8:07pmpost #28134 of 3862610/17/13 at 8:18pm
EML 300B Mesh, EML 5U4G Mesh, Sylvania 6SN7 brown base.
I have a pair of 596's with adapters, but (to my ears) they took too much base from the HD800. The EMLs offer more bass punch. The 596 offered better clarity.
I also tried the PSVane 181 TII (Treasure 2) for drivers. Nice tubes, but not remarkable. It's been 6 months, but every time I put them in, I went back to the Sylvania. I'd like to try the Sophia 6SN7, it's on my short list.
I would really, REALLY like to try the Takatsuki 300B. But honestly, I'm pretty thrilled with the sound these days.post #28135 of 3862610/17/13 at 8:29pmpost #28136 of 3862610/17/13 at 9:02pm
The 2010 Midsummer release of my Black WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition took 8 weeks. Production was interrupted by an Audio Show, you know the ones that are put on for us...post #28137 of 3862610/17/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
everything you order seems to get delayedpost #28138 of 3862610/17/13 at 9:45pmpost #28139 of 3862610/17/13 at 10:42pm
I like the WDS-1. It seemed like a small, incremental improvement over the Gungnir that I was using before it. The bass is crisper than with the Gungnir and I have found that the WA22 opens up just a bit more with the WDS-1. I'm not nearly as good as many others here at describing the differences in sound that I hear from one component to another, but I do believe that the WDS-1 is worth the cost.post #28140 of 3862610/17/13 at 11:06pm
True. Maybe my silent nature is due to waiting...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Lets Talk Metal 28 seconds ago
- › Soundcloud and Bandcamp can now be embedded in posts 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 7 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 8 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 10 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 11 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 13 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...