haha......... you know that never occurred to me
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:18am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1876
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I didn't get an ETA with my invoice, however, I did email Jack and asked him how my amp was coming along and he responded telling me that it would be 2 more weeks or whatever the ETA was on his charts.
Before I placed the order, though, I asked him how long the wait would be.
Yes, how do you like the WDS-1?
EML 300B Mesh, EML 5U4G Mesh, Sylvania 6SN7 brown base.
I have a pair of 596's with adapters, but (to my ears) they took too much base from the HD800. The EMLs offer more bass punch. The 596 offered better clarity.
I also tried the PSVane 181 TII (Treasure 2) for drivers. Nice tubes, but not remarkable. It's been 6 months, but every time I put them in, I went back to the Sylvania. I'd like to try the Sophia 6SN7, it's on my short list.
I would really, REALLY like to try the Takatsuki 300B. But honestly, I'm pretty thrilled with the sound these days.
The 2010 Midsummer release of my Black WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition took 8 weeks. Production was interrupted by an Audio Show, you know the ones that are put on for us...
everything you order seems to get delayed
I like the WDS-1. It seemed like a small, incremental improvement over the Gungnir that I was using before it. The bass is crisper than with the Gungnir and I have found that the WA22 opens up just a bit more with the WDS-1. I'm not nearly as good as many others here at describing the differences in sound that I hear from one component to another, but I do believe that the WDS-1 is worth the cost.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 40 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › DAC+AMP for Sennheiser HD700 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-06-30) 2 minutes ago
- › Neutron vs Poweramp 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi ASIO Driver Performance 5 minutes ago
- › [Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)