haha......... you know that never occurred to me
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1876post #28126 of 3885310/17/13 at 6:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28127 of 3885310/17/13 at 6:41pmpost #28128 of 3885310/17/13 at 6:54pm
I didn't get an ETA with my invoice, however, I did email Jack and asked him how my amp was coming along and he responded telling me that it would be 2 more weeks or whatever the ETA was on his charts.
Before I placed the order, though, I asked him how long the wait would be.post #28129 of 3885310/17/13 at 7:23pmpost #28130 of 3885310/17/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Yes, how do you like the WDS-1?post #28131 of 3885310/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #28132 of 3885310/17/13 at 8:01pmpost #28133 of 3885310/17/13 at 8:07pmpost #28134 of 3885310/17/13 at 8:18pm
EML 300B Mesh, EML 5U4G Mesh, Sylvania 6SN7 brown base.
I have a pair of 596's with adapters, but (to my ears) they took too much base from the HD800. The EMLs offer more bass punch. The 596 offered better clarity.
I also tried the PSVane 181 TII (Treasure 2) for drivers. Nice tubes, but not remarkable. It's been 6 months, but every time I put them in, I went back to the Sylvania. I'd like to try the Sophia 6SN7, it's on my short list.
I would really, REALLY like to try the Takatsuki 300B. But honestly, I'm pretty thrilled with the sound these days.post #28135 of 3885310/17/13 at 8:29pmpost #28136 of 3885310/17/13 at 9:02pm
The 2010 Midsummer release of my Black WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition took 8 weeks. Production was interrupted by an Audio Show, you know the ones that are put on for us...post #28137 of 3885310/17/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
everything you order seems to get delayedpost #28138 of 3885310/17/13 at 9:45pmpost #28139 of 3885310/17/13 at 10:42pm
I like the WDS-1. It seemed like a small, incremental improvement over the Gungnir that I was using before it. The bass is crisper than with the Gungnir and I have found that the WA22 opens up just a bit more with the WDS-1. I'm not nearly as good as many others here at describing the differences in sound that I hear from one component to another, but I do believe that the WDS-1 is worth the cost.post #28140 of 3885310/17/13 at 11:06pm
True. Maybe my silent nature is due to waiting...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 6 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...