haha......... you know that never occurred to me
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA6/WA3 or Burson HA-160 for HD650??? Last post on 5/11/14 at 8:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/28/14
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1876post #28126 of 3243310/17/13 at 6:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28127 of 3243310/17/13 at 6:41pmpost #28128 of 3243310/17/13 at 6:54pm
I didn't get an ETA with my invoice, however, I did email Jack and asked him how my amp was coming along and he responded telling me that it would be 2 more weeks or whatever the ETA was on his charts.
Before I placed the order, though, I asked him how long the wait would be.post #28129 of 3243310/17/13 at 7:23pmpost #28130 of 3243310/17/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Yes, how do you like the WDS-1?post #28131 of 3243310/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #28132 of 3243310/17/13 at 8:01pmpost #28133 of 3243310/17/13 at 8:07pmpost #28134 of 3243310/17/13 at 8:18pm
EML 300B Mesh, EML 5U4G Mesh, Sylvania 6SN7 brown base.
I have a pair of 596's with adapters, but (to my ears) they took too much base from the HD800. The EMLs offer more bass punch. The 596 offered better clarity.
I also tried the PSVane 181 TII (Treasure 2) for drivers. Nice tubes, but not remarkable. It's been 6 months, but every time I put them in, I went back to the Sylvania. I'd like to try the Sophia 6SN7, it's on my short list.
I would really, REALLY like to try the Takatsuki 300B. But honestly, I'm pretty thrilled with the sound these days.post #28135 of 3243310/17/13 at 8:29pmpost #28136 of 3243310/17/13 at 9:02pm
The 2010 Midsummer release of my Black WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition took 8 weeks. Production was interrupted by an Audio Show, you know the ones that are put on for us...post #28137 of 3243310/17/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
everything you order seems to get delayedpost #28138 of 3243310/17/13 at 9:45pmpost #28139 of 3243310/17/13 at 10:42pm
I like the WDS-1. It seemed like a small, incremental improvement over the Gungnir that I was using before it. The bass is crisper than with the Gungnir and I have found that the WA22 opens up just a bit more with the WDS-1. I'm not nearly as good as many others here at describing the differences in sound that I hear from one component to another, but I do believe that the WDS-1 is worth the cost.post #28140 of 3243310/17/13 at 11:06pm
True. Maybe my silent nature is due to waiting...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › post your grado mods.... 48 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 53 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 59 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Good headphones for midtones, very light, cheap as possible but not... 1 minute ago
- › AKG k240 or AKG k271 or Bose OE2I or Alessandro MS1 2009 vs 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)