haha......... you know that never occurred to me
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1876post #28126 of 3807010/17/13 at 6:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28127 of 3807010/17/13 at 6:41pmpost #28128 of 3807010/17/13 at 6:54pm
I didn't get an ETA with my invoice, however, I did email Jack and asked him how my amp was coming along and he responded telling me that it would be 2 more weeks or whatever the ETA was on his charts.
Before I placed the order, though, I asked him how long the wait would be.post #28129 of 3807010/17/13 at 7:23pmpost #28130 of 3807010/17/13 at 7:41pmQuote:
Yes, how do you like the WDS-1?post #28131 of 3807010/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #28132 of 3807010/17/13 at 8:01pmpost #28133 of 3807010/17/13 at 8:07pmpost #28134 of 3807010/17/13 at 8:18pm
EML 300B Mesh, EML 5U4G Mesh, Sylvania 6SN7 brown base.
I have a pair of 596's with adapters, but (to my ears) they took too much base from the HD800. The EMLs offer more bass punch. The 596 offered better clarity.
I also tried the PSVane 181 TII (Treasure 2) for drivers. Nice tubes, but not remarkable. It's been 6 months, but every time I put them in, I went back to the Sylvania. I'd like to try the Sophia 6SN7, it's on my short list.
I would really, REALLY like to try the Takatsuki 300B. But honestly, I'm pretty thrilled with the sound these days.post #28135 of 3807010/17/13 at 8:29pmpost #28136 of 3807010/17/13 at 9:02pm
The 2010 Midsummer release of my Black WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition took 8 weeks. Production was interrupted by an Audio Show, you know the ones that are put on for us...post #28137 of 3807010/17/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
everything you order seems to get delayedpost #28138 of 3807010/17/13 at 9:45pmpost #28139 of 3807010/17/13 at 10:42pm
I like the WDS-1. It seemed like a small, incremental improvement over the Gungnir that I was using before it. The bass is crisper than with the Gungnir and I have found that the WA22 opens up just a bit more with the WDS-1. I'm not nearly as good as many others here at describing the differences in sound that I hear from one component to another, but I do believe that the WDS-1 is worth the cost.post #28140 of 3807010/17/13 at 11:06pm
True. Maybe my silent nature is due to waiting...
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 37 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › Will the fiio k5 drive the hifiman he560/400i 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Modders Go Ypsilon (Elleven Acoustica drivers and builds thread) 5 minutes ago
- › The Mosh Pit Of Death 6 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Upcoming Dedicated headphone amp release. 7 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...