Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1875

post #28111 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervysage View Post
Does anyone know if WooAudio sends you an email once your order has shipped?

Or do they only send the initial invoice when you place your order?

Jack will send you an email prior to shipping:

 

Thank you for ordering from WOO AUDIO, INC.

A package will ship to you on 10/10/2013 via FedEx Ground to the following
address:

 

YOUR ADDRESS

 

Shipping item(s):
WA4 Headphone Amplifier, Color: Silver, AC110V, SN: 1011101

The shipment tracker number is ***********5628

If you have any questions please reply to this e-mail.

We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,
WOO AUDIO, INC.

post #28112 of 31233

Some WA5LE love...with Sophia 274B, 300B, and TS 6SN7.

 

 

 

 

 

post #28113 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

The former...

 

So, what are we getting?

:popcorn:


Thanks for the reply guys... good to know. I ordered the WA7 on October 2nd so I hope it ships soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
post #28114 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervysage View Post
 
 

Thanks for the reply guys... good to know. I ordered the WA7 on October 2nd so I hope it ships soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

 

:blink: 15 Days........... :rolleyes: really? Some of us :wink_face: have stories to tell. I'm in the two month club and was simply ecstatic when I opened the front door!

post #28115 of 31233
6 weeks for maxxed WA6, 8 weeks for WA6SE..
post #28116 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervysage View Post
 
 

Thanks for the reply guys... good to know. I ordered the WA7 on October 2nd so I hope it ships soon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

 

:blink: 15 Days........... :rolleyes: really? Some of us :wink_face: have stories to tell. I'm in the two month club and was simply ecstatic when I opened the front door!

Did you guys get estimated shipping times with your invoices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

6 weeks for maxxed WA6, 8 weeks for WA6SE..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
post #28117 of 31233

The longest I had to wait for an amp was 12 weeks. Eek!

post #28118 of 31233
Almost a year for my beta22...
post #28119 of 31233
Quote:

Originally Posted by pervysage View Post

 

 


Did you guys get estimated shipping times with your invoices?
 

 

No.

post #28120 of 31233

AppleMark

 

AppleMarkThe Fritz speakers were sent to me from Denver for review


Edited by Frank I - 10/17/13 at 5:06pm
post #28121 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervysage View Post

 

 


Did you guys get estimated shipping times with your invoices?
 

 

No.


I had gotten a shipping estimate of Mid-October so that's why I thought it should be soon.

Just got an email back from Jack he said its looking like it will be more towards the end of the month.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
post #28122 of 31233

Can anyone say if the WA5 sounds more like the WA2 or WA22 or is it the best of both worlds? I was hoping that the WA5 would have deeper and more extended bass than the WA2 and sweeter mids than the WA22. Does it trump both amps and then some or is it more lean/mid centric and fast like the Zana Deux? 

post #28123 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

Can anyone say if the WA5 sounds more like the WA2 or WA22 or is it the best of both worlds? I was hoping that the WA5 would have deeper and more extended bass than the WA2 and sweeter mids than the WA22. Does it trump both amps and then some or is it more lean/mid centric and fast like the Zana Deux? 

 

im curious about this too,but i think impressions i've read have put the WA5's bass towards the slightly leaner side of things. i don't think its anythinglike a zana. 

 

 

love all the WA5 pics!!!

post #28124 of 31233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

 

im curious about this too,but i think impressions i've read have put the WA5's bass towards the slightly leaner side of things. i don't think its anythinglike a zana. 

 

 

love all the WA5 pics!!!

The WA5 is far from lean

post #28125 of 31233

How could a headphone amp weighing 75 pounds be "Lean"?  :evil:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite