- 4,572 Posts. Joined 8/2010
- Location: Northern Hemisphere
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1870post #28036 of 3941210/13/13 at 10:26amI find the th900 very bright. The Audeze will probably not be..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28037 of 3941210/13/13 at 11:20ampost #28038 of 3941210/13/13 at 11:27am
really? I have never heard anyone say that. A lot of people say that they are bass monsters. Bright and bassy - now that is interesting.post #28039 of 3941210/13/13 at 12:12pmQuote:
They are indeed bright and bassy.Typical V shape
And I'm not the only one who feels that way about it. But they are good, If you like bright and bassy..post #28040 of 3941210/13/13 at 12:27pmpost #28041 of 3941210/13/13 at 1:30pmpost #28042 of 3941210/13/13 at 1:41pm
Nope. But fellow headfier @Norway owns and adores thee D7000, but share my impressions of the TH900, which he sold after a few months.
I have tried theD5000 briefly, they did not feel bright to me
Edited by ardilla - 10/13/13 at 1:44pmpost #28043 of 3941210/13/13 at 1:44pmpost #28044 of 3941210/13/13 at 1:58pmpost #28045 of 3941210/13/13 at 4:29pmI'm thinking of getting the DT990 Pro. Seems like a nice entry high impedance headphone that might go well with the WA3 that doesn't break the bank. I'm worried it might be too different from the signature of the HD558 I'm used to and like..Thoughts?post #28046 of 3941210/13/13 at 6:33pmpost #28047 of 3941210/13/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
it will be interesting to see if the new audeze headphone takes the no 1 spot for best closed backed can over the th900post #28048 of 3941210/13/13 at 7:43pm
With my melon head, it is kind of clampy with LCD-2.2 but I do like what I heard. I need a closed one so I can tune my wife out... when she talk to her mom...post #28049 of 3941210/13/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
Okay, as long as she doesn't read my comment,post #28050 of 3941210/13/13 at 9:59pm
An evening of fun; I'm done.
My 2007 iMac died.
I had to get a new one.
I wasn't prepared so I had to dig deep.
But this new iMac is fast fast fast.
So to celebrate.
Music in harmony produced side by side.
My first Woo next to my second Leben (the first Leben was used to trade up the second Leben--the 600).
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-7200 1 minute ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 2 minutes ago
- › South Florida Meets! 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Announces Ella, Sadie and Satellite Headphones @ CES 2017 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear