- 4,564 Posts. Joined 8/2010
- Location: Northern Hemisphere
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1870post #28036 of 3904310/13/13 at 10:26amI find the th900 very bright. The Audeze will probably not be..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #28037 of 3904310/13/13 at 11:20ampost #28038 of 3904310/13/13 at 11:27am
really? I have never heard anyone say that. A lot of people say that they are bass monsters. Bright and bassy - now that is interesting.post #28039 of 3904310/13/13 at 12:12pmQuote:
They are indeed bright and bassy.Typical V shape
And I'm not the only one who feels that way about it. But they are good, If you like bright and bassy..post #28040 of 3904310/13/13 at 12:27pmpost #28041 of 3904310/13/13 at 1:30pmpost #28042 of 3904310/13/13 at 1:41pm
Nope. But fellow headfier @Norway owns and adores thee D7000, but share my impressions of the TH900, which he sold after a few months.
I have tried theD5000 briefly, they did not feel bright to me
Edited by ardilla - 10/13/13 at 1:44pmpost #28043 of 3904310/13/13 at 1:44pmpost #28044 of 3904310/13/13 at 1:58pmpost #28045 of 3904310/13/13 at 4:29pmI'm thinking of getting the DT990 Pro. Seems like a nice entry high impedance headphone that might go well with the WA3 that doesn't break the bank. I'm worried it might be too different from the signature of the HD558 I'm used to and like..Thoughts?post #28046 of 3904310/13/13 at 6:33pmpost #28047 of 3904310/13/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
it will be interesting to see if the new audeze headphone takes the no 1 spot for best closed backed can over the th900post #28048 of 3904310/13/13 at 7:43pm
With my melon head, it is kind of clampy with LCD-2.2 but I do like what I heard. I need a closed one so I can tune my wife out... when she talk to her mom...post #28049 of 3904310/13/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
Okay, as long as she doesn't read my comment,post #28050 of 3904310/13/13 at 9:59pm
An evening of fun; I'm done.
My 2007 iMac died.
I had to get a new one.
I wasn't prepared so I had to dig deep.
But this new iMac is fast fast fast.
So to celebrate.
Music in harmony produced side by side.
My first Woo next to my second Leben (the first Leben was used to trade up the second Leben--the 600).
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 1 minute ago
- › Amp and headphone combo used $800 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Earbuds 4 minutes ago
- › Bozeman Montana 5 minutes ago
- › IEM for pc Use <100 euro 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 8 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 9 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear