if the WA2 had 5U4g tubes i think it'd be perfect
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1859post #27871 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27872 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:38pmpost #27873 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:39pmpost #27874 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #27875 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:47pmpost #27876 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:57pmPM him, we are still working on tube combo. Definitely 5U4G and C3g, just not sure on 300B or 45. 300B will be less expensive but I don't want it to sound like WA5LE unless I decided to sell it. But I have a good stock of 6SN7 tubes...decision decision...post #27877 of 3821410/7/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
Is there a custom tube amp thread here? Would be very interested to see that.post #27878 of 3821410/7/13 at 7:01pmpost #27879 of 3821410/7/13 at 7:15pmpost #27880 of 3821410/7/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
That's close to what I have. OTL with 6AS7Gs or 5998s, GZ37 and 1 6SN7. Absolutely perfect with my T1s.post #27881 of 3821410/7/13 at 7:16pmpost #27882 of 3821410/7/13 at 8:09pmpost #27883 of 3821410/7/13 at 10:49pmpost #27884 of 3821410/7/13 at 10:52pm
Like running water, it varies. It will depend on design, parts selected, sourcing and labour (for those of you across the pond...).post #27885 of 3821410/7/13 at 10:55pmQuote:
If not my thread, where does "here" refer to, if I may ask WAAOU?
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Three Word Story 28 seconds ago
- › HD650 or HD800S? 53 seconds ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › k1000 owners club 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 5 minutes ago
- › Hi-fi portable digital streaming device search help?... 6 minutes ago
- › Beats headphone teardown 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...