if the WA2 had 5U4g tubes i think it'd be perfect
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is the wooden...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1859post #27871 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27872 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:38pmpost #27873 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:39pmpost #27874 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #27875 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:47pmpost #27876 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:57pmPM him, we are still working on tube combo. Definitely 5U4G and C3g, just not sure on 300B or 45. 300B will be less expensive but I don't want it to sound like WA5LE unless I decided to sell it. But I have a good stock of 6SN7 tubes...decision decision...post #27877 of 3860810/7/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
Is there a custom tube amp thread here? Would be very interested to see that.post #27878 of 3860810/7/13 at 7:01pmpost #27879 of 3860810/7/13 at 7:15pmpost #27880 of 3860810/7/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
That's close to what I have. OTL with 6AS7Gs or 5998s, GZ37 and 1 6SN7. Absolutely perfect with my T1s.post #27881 of 3860810/7/13 at 7:16pmpost #27882 of 3860810/7/13 at 8:09pmpost #27883 of 3860810/7/13 at 10:49pmpost #27884 of 3860810/7/13 at 10:52pm
Like running water, it varies. It will depend on design, parts selected, sourcing and labour (for those of you across the pond...).post #27885 of 3860810/7/13 at 10:55pmQuote:
If not my thread, where does "here" refer to, if I may ask WAAOU?
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Audeze SINE Series 25 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Large text font firmware for X1 & X3 2nd gen 1 minute ago
- › Hum Pristine 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: Silver Dragon Cable + Fostex TH900 Headphones V3 Bundle by... 7 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...