or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1846

post #27676 of 39159

jc9394 makin' moves...

:beerchug:

post #27677 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

jc9394 makin' moves...

:beerchug:

 

Not that $13,000 one.  As much as I like to get it, I rather use that money to get myself an Accuphase amp/preamp instead.  

post #27678 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

 

Not that $13,000 one.  As much as I like to get it, I rather use that money to get myself an Accuphase amp/preamp instead.  

 

:wink_face: That's because as a shopper you are chic (smart)!

post #27679 of 39159

My ears does not deserve that kind of tubes. 

post #27680 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

Not that $13,000 one.  As much as I like to get it, I rather use that money to get myself an Accuphase amp/preamp instead.  

 

For that kind of money, amplifiers would not be the first item on my list. It would be a First-Class Plane Ticket to somewhere nice and a week or two of fancy wines and dining. :) My ears are already satisfied. Now my tummy needs to be pampered!

 

How about to Japan for good sushi? Any suggestions?

post #27681 of 39159

Bora Bora Four Seasons overwater bungalow... :D  i will be perfectly happy with my JH13 powered by iPhone...

 

post #27682 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

 

For that kind of money, amplifiers would not be the first item on my list. It would be a First-Class Plane Ticket to somewhere nice and a week or two of fancy wines and dining. :) My ears are already satisfied. Now my tummy needs to be pampered!

 

How about to Japan for good sushi? Any suggestions?

 

post #27683 of 39159

Fugu...

 

post #27684 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

 

For that kind of money, amplifiers would not be the first item on my list. It would be a First-Class Plane Ticket to somewhere nice and a week or two of fancy wines and dining. :) My ears are already satisfied. Now my tummy needs to be pampered!

 

How about to Japan for good sushi? Any suggestions?

+1

post #27685 of 39159

How about Japanese Uni and hot spring?  Have the sushi floating on the hot spring...

post #27686 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

 

For that kind of money, amplifiers would not be the first item on my list. It would be a First-Class Plane Ticket to somewhere nice and a week or two of fancy wines and dining. :) My ears are already satisfied. Now my tummy needs to be pampered!

 

How about to Japan for good sushi? Any suggestions?

 

Come to the east coast for Sushi.  Most of my Asian co-workers think that the sushi here is as good as Japan.  Frankly, I would think that would be the case for SF too.

post #27687 of 39159
Quote:
Originally Posted by dminches View Post
 

 

Come to the east coast for Sushi.  Most of my Asian co-workers think that the sushi here is as good as Japan.  Frankly, I would think that would be the case for SF too.

 

Actually, the sushi is better at the west coast (Seattle).  

post #27688 of 39159

This makes a lot of sense when viewing Tokyo/Seattle on a globe. 

post #27689 of 39159

Most of the east coast and CA sushi place are owned by Chinese except of all the fancy one while most of the sushi in Seattle is actually owned by Japanese chef that immigrated to US.

post #27690 of 39159

just got WA22.....

 

 

wow! i like how it sounds! like massive soundstage and very mid-centric. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite