Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1845

post #27661 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

 

Seriously considering this new WE 300B...let see what else I can sell.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Western-Electric-300B-Tubes-Matched-Pair-Test-as-new-Amplitrex-tester-/300977593867

 

 

 

how much are you willing to let them go?

post #27662 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuang View Post



how much are you willing to let them go?

I wish it is mine, I'm considering getting it. Finally getting a WA5LE soon.
post #27663 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post


I wish it is mine, I'm considering getting it. Finally getting a WA5LE soon.

 

 

congrats on the wa5le.  go get the tubes.  the price is still reasonable. 

post #27664 of 30962
Have two more days before it is expiring list. I will get it if under $1000-1100 range.
post #27665 of 30962

:thumb: We're pulling for you, jc9394... go get 'em!

post #27666 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

Jack and I have finally come to terms on specs for the WA5 monoblocks. Only the price and time needs to be worked out. I'm waiting for his his revised estimate. But whatever it is, the amp will have to wait till I get a gig. It'd be a fun way to celebrate - get a job, get a Woo! :biggrin:

 

 

So will Jack add this to his line-up?  WA5 Mono-blocks SO edition... kind of like the sound of that (no pun intended!)

post #27667 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4music View Post

 

 

So will Jack add this to his line-up?  WA5 Mono-blocks SO edition... kind of like the sound of that (no pun intended!)

 

WA5 monos are already a part of what WooAudio configures for customers. They'll also do a '45' version instead of 300B, if one so chooses.

post #27668 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

Have two more days before it is expiring list. I will get it if under $1000-1100 range.

 

oooh just saw that.

 

wow good luck!

 

it'll probably sell for a lot though, some last minute bidder will snipe them.

 

now just buy a pair of the WE 274B/422A for sale and you're all set!


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 10/1/13 at 8:53pm
post #27669 of 30962

btw omg

 

i would so buy these if i wasn't already saving up for some tubes (WE422A and U52). thats a killer deal considered how hard these are to find.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GEC-6AS7G-A1834-VALVES-TESTED-PAIR-BRITISH-TUBE-/111178220937?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Valves_Vacuum_Tubes&hash=item19e2bd0589


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 10/1/13 at 8:55pm
post #27670 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

btw omg

 

i would so buy these if i wasn't already saving up for some tubes (WE422A and U52). thats a killer deal considered how hard these are to find.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GEC-6AS7G-A1834-VALVES-TESTED-PAIR-BRITISH-TUBE-/111178220937?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Valves_Vacuum_Tubes&hash=item19e2bd0589

 

holy **** i might grab those

post #27671 of 30962
Get it while you can, it is one of the lowest price I see.
post #27672 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

oooh just saw that.

wow good luck!

it'll probably sell for a lot though, some last minute bidder will snipe them.

now just buy a pair of the WE 274B/422A for sale and you're all set!

It will probably no more than $1600, this is a new remake.
post #27673 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

:thumb: We're pulling for you, jc9394... go get 'em!

 

Woohoo I'm the highest bidder now, let see how long it will last... 

:popcorn:

post #27674 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

 

Woohoo I'm the highest bidder now, let see how long it will last... 

:popcorn:

 

 

On this one or the GEC one?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matched-Pair-of-Western-Electric-300B-Tube-NOS-NIB-100-NEW-TESTED-/300971861834

post #27675 of 30962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

 

On this one or the GEC one?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matched-Pair-of-Western-Electric-300B-Tube-NOS-NIB-100-NEW-TESTED-/300971861834

 

I brought that one already!!!  

:ph34r:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite