or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1841

post #27601 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

 

+1 to that!

 

 

Well, if any of you should be there (which includes myself) please let me know so we can say "hi" and shake hands at least. 

 

Take Care,

Ken

post #27602 of 39043

Not this year. I had a meeting come up that got in the way. I am penciling in 2014...Fingers are crossed!

post #27603 of 39043
Same here, a tentative business meeting in Chicago.mad.gif
post #27604 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

Same here, a tentative business meeting in Chicago.mad.gif

 

:tongue_smile:

post #27605 of 39043

Dallas for me....

post #27606 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

tongue_smile.gif

If time allow, I will PM you. Not sure how far you are from Deerfield... Just check google map, it is an hour away, which means two hours in Chicago traffic...
Edited by jc9394 - 9/29/13 at 8:19pm
post #27607 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post


If time allow, I will PM you. Not sure how far you are from Deerfield... Just check google map, it is an hour away, which means two hours in Chicago traffic...

 

nah traffic usually isn't a problem for me.

post #27608 of 39043
Used to live in Evanston...sigh
post #27609 of 39043
Just saw this ebay ad for four 596 tubes and 2 woo adaptors. I know lots of folks on this thread are looking so figured I would post....hope that is okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Four-United-Electronics-USAF-596-rectifier-tubes-w-pair-of-Woo-Audio-adapters-/121185739776?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item1c373ba400#ht_63wt_1156
post #27610 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Coupe View Post

Just saw this ebay ad for four 596 tubes and 2 woo adaptors. I know lots of folks on this thread are looking so figured I would post....hope that is okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Four-United-Electronics-USAF-596-rectifier-tubes-w-pair-of-Woo-Audio-adapters-/121185739776?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item1c373ba400#ht_63wt_1156

 

sigh...

 

i should of bought this when i still needed 596 adapters, then it would of been like 425 buy it now, thats 100$ a tube....

 

hmmm, i guess i already have 5 mighty 596's...

post #27611 of 39043
go ahead and buy them...596 futures :P
post #27612 of 39043

no too poor.

 

i need to buy the following first:

 

a GEC U52, a Western Electric 422A, a Cossor GZ37 fat, a pair of Western Electric 421A, a pair of Bendix 6080wb slotted, and also need to buy some more 6SN7s. oh and new cables for my headphones.

post #27613 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Coupe View Post

Just saw this ebay ad for four 596 tubes and 2 woo adaptors. I know lots of folks on this thread are looking so figured I would post....hope that is okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Four-United-Electronics-USAF-596-rectifier-tubes-w-pair-of-Woo-Audio-adapters-/121185739776?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item1c373ba400#ht_63wt_1156

 

 

Thanks, purchased!  Love my WA 2 setup.  But, look'n ahead...I joke, but I'm extremely serious about mt my music.  Thanks for the lead!

 

Ken

post #27614 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4music View Post
 

 

 

Thanks, purchased!  Love my WA 2 setup.  But, look'n ahead...I joke, but I'm extremely serious about mt my music.  Thanks for the lead!

 

Ken

 

nice!!

post #27615 of 39043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

no too poor.

 

i need to buy the following first:

 

a GEC U52, a Western Electric 422A, a Cossor GZ37 fat, a pair of Western Electric 421A, a pair of Bendix 6080wb slotted, and also need to buy some more 6SN7s. oh and new cables for my headphones.

Sure, I had a bead line towards a NOS pair of WE 421As for $379 a pair and some girl who loves dubstep musica sayed,  "NO, spend your money on GEC."  We'll, I have lost all control and purchased the Mighty 596'ers...  Woo 234 or 22 here I come...  I'm actually agnostic, as I hold a undergraduate BS degree in EE/ MIS/ and CS and I'm torn between designing my own system, but Jack Wu (and selected others) is/ are sincerely master designers.  The more I demo his amps the more I respect his decisions in design, truly an artisan. Oh well, that and $.25 will buy y'all a cup of coffee( except in LA, it's more like $ 25.00.. enjoy the Latte!)

 

Ken

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite