The LF/LG are great amp but they don't react too much with tube rolling, it leaves out the tube rolling fun.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
Campfire Audio Vega – initial impressions As you will know if you read my recent review on the Lyra II, I have recently been lucky enough to get the chance to hear the three newest models...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of...
What a great headphone! Disclaimer: at my house to get any head time at all, you've got to match up with the Sennheiser HD800, PSB M4U 1, Klipsch Status, HiFiMan RE-262, and others. In short, the...
Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Accutone for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: ...
Disclaimer: This review was originally published at http://headflux.de/inear-prophile-8 on September 24, 2016 in German. We've been invited by InEar to test the prototype for the purpose of writing...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1839
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27572 of 390449/28/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
That why I like the LF. I don't have to worry about tube rolling--just music rotation. :)post #27573 of 390449/28/13 at 8:58pmQuote:
i thought LG was supposed to be a tube rollers dream amp.
and so i guess no1s gonna be putting in a quad of Siemen CCa or Amperex PQ whites into the LF anytime soon huhpost #27574 of 390449/28/13 at 9:05pmQuote:
Your right! I still have the stock tubes. I may want to go with some Gold Lions though. But right now I'm used to the sound of the LF. The LF and WA22 are two different sounds though. It is hard to explain but listening to a WA22 is like a gentle rain with occasional gusts of wind. The LF is like gusty winds and sheets of rain--all in a good way.
Some like gentle rain. Some like it not. ;)post #27575 of 390449/28/13 at 10:01pmpost #27576 of 390449/28/13 at 10:53pmpost #27577 of 390449/28/13 at 11:42pmpost #27578 of 390449/29/13 at 12:04ampost #27579 of 390449/29/13 at 1:57ampost #27580 of 390449/29/13 at 1:59ampost #27581 of 390449/29/13 at 2:09amQuote:
I'll definitely try. My dad passed on a speaker setup down to me so I'll see what I can do... Will test the Abyss with them as well.post #27582 of 390449/29/13 at 2:35amQuote:
My poor back!! I have no idea what to get as a next amp :/ I first need a new DAC!
+1post #27583 of 390449/29/13 at 6:13ampost #27584 of 390449/29/13 at 6:47am
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › The NEW Nuforce NE800m. Titanium for your vocals, carbon fiber in... 30 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 41 seconds ago
- › Help me choose a headphone for home listening 44 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 45 seconds ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 51 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 4 minutes ago
- › Apex HiFi Audio Sangaku Loaner Program 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by bartzky
- › Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black by MICHAELSD
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by flinkenick
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear