- 5,938 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1838post #27556 of 382189/28/13 at 3:36pmIf you don't like the wa22, I will find a way to buy it back. I never thought I will sell it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27557 of 382189/28/13 at 3:50pmpost #27558 of 382189/28/13 at 4:05pmpost #27559 of 382189/28/13 at 4:11pmpost #27560 of 382189/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #27561 of 382189/28/13 at 4:23pm
I sold mine because I didn't want to have it shipped back to the U.S. if Ultra had it in his possession. Besides it would have cost Ultra- UltraCash to ship it back to me. ;)post #27562 of 382189/28/13 at 4:36pm
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.post #27563 of 382189/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by M Coupe
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.
Im pretty sure i will like the wa22 alot, ive been interested in it since i first joined head-fi. And i feel the same way as you , even now, and even when i had wa6-se. Just choose a spot where to end or keep going, its about fun and music in the end,post #27564 of 382189/28/13 at 5:18pmpost #27565 of 382189/28/13 at 5:51pmpost #27566 of 382189/28/13 at 6:29pmpost #27567 of 382189/28/13 at 6:45pmpost #27568 of 382189/28/13 at 7:38pm
I never thought I'd sell my WA22 but I listened to a Liquid Fire and...............boom! Listen to a Liquid Gold and they'll have to pry the phones off your head before you'll want to give them up.post #27569 of 382189/28/13 at 7:40pmpost #27570 of 382189/28/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Hah! My LF is #15. What is your serial number? I want to send mine off to Ultra- for a year to see if he likes it but shipping costs are huge. So I may have to have him take it back with him. ;)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Master & Dynamic MW60 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Edition S - NEW Closed Portable 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 2 minutes ago
- › HD700 Issues 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...