- 5,939 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1838post #27556 of 386269/28/13 at 3:36pmIf you don't like the wa22, I will find a way to buy it back. I never thought I will sell it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27557 of 386269/28/13 at 3:50pmpost #27558 of 386269/28/13 at 4:05pmpost #27559 of 386269/28/13 at 4:11pmpost #27560 of 386269/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #27561 of 386269/28/13 at 4:23pm
I sold mine because I didn't want to have it shipped back to the U.S. if Ultra had it in his possession. Besides it would have cost Ultra- UltraCash to ship it back to me. ;)post #27562 of 386269/28/13 at 4:36pm
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.post #27563 of 386269/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by M Coupe
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.
Im pretty sure i will like the wa22 alot, ive been interested in it since i first joined head-fi. And i feel the same way as you , even now, and even when i had wa6-se. Just choose a spot where to end or keep going, its about fun and music in the end,post #27564 of 386269/28/13 at 5:18pmpost #27565 of 386269/28/13 at 5:51pmpost #27566 of 386269/28/13 at 6:29pmpost #27567 of 386269/28/13 at 6:45pmpost #27568 of 386269/28/13 at 7:38pm
I never thought I'd sell my WA22 but I listened to a Liquid Fire and...............boom! Listen to a Liquid Gold and they'll have to pry the phones off your head before you'll want to give them up.post #27569 of 386269/28/13 at 7:40pmpost #27570 of 386269/28/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Hah! My LF is #15. What is your serial number? I want to send mine off to Ultra- for a year to see if he likes it but shipping costs are huge. So I may have to have him take it back with him. ;)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Problem with HD650 and Schiit Bimby + Lyr 2 Combination 1 minute ago
- › Source Volume Vs. Amp Volume 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 8 minutes ago
- › IEM with mic under $35, without mic under $20 9 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...