- 5,936 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Preamble: A group of engineers and designers has worked as OEM developers and producers for audio products, acting in the background, until 2012, when they decided to found a...
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1838post #27556 of 377519/28/13 at 3:36pmIf you don't like the wa22, I will find a way to buy it back. I never thought I will sell it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27557 of 377519/28/13 at 3:50pmpost #27558 of 377519/28/13 at 4:05pmpost #27559 of 377519/28/13 at 4:11pmpost #27560 of 377519/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #27561 of 377519/28/13 at 4:23pm
I sold mine because I didn't want to have it shipped back to the U.S. if Ultra had it in his possession. Besides it would have cost Ultra- UltraCash to ship it back to me. ;)post #27562 of 377519/28/13 at 4:36pm
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.post #27563 of 377519/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by M Coupe
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.
Im pretty sure i will like the wa22 alot, ive been interested in it since i first joined head-fi. And i feel the same way as you , even now, and even when i had wa6-se. Just choose a spot where to end or keep going, its about fun and music in the end,post #27564 of 377519/28/13 at 5:18pmpost #27565 of 377519/28/13 at 5:51pmpost #27566 of 377519/28/13 at 6:29pmpost #27567 of 377519/28/13 at 6:45pmpost #27568 of 377519/28/13 at 7:38pm
I never thought I'd sell my WA22 but I listened to a Liquid Fire and...............boom! Listen to a Liquid Gold and they'll have to pry the phones off your head before you'll want to give them up.post #27569 of 377519/28/13 at 7:40pmpost #27570 of 377519/28/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Hah! My LF is #15. What is your serial number? I want to send mine off to Ultra- for a year to see if he likes it but shipping costs are huge. So I may have to have him take it back with him. ;)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrade PC Audio for $500 to $1000 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by HiFiChris
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse