- 5,939 Posts. Joined 2/2006
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1838post #27556 of 391599/28/13 at 3:36pmIf you don't like the wa22, I will find a way to buy it back. I never thought I will sell it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27557 of 391599/28/13 at 3:50pmpost #27558 of 391599/28/13 at 4:05pmpost #27559 of 391599/28/13 at 4:11pmpost #27560 of 391599/28/13 at 4:15pmpost #27561 of 391599/28/13 at 4:23pm
I sold mine because I didn't want to have it shipped back to the U.S. if Ultra had it in his possession. Besides it would have cost Ultra- UltraCash to ship it back to me. ;)post #27562 of 391599/28/13 at 4:36pm
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.post #27563 of 391599/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by M Coupe
I am just getting my WA6-SE setup how I like it and all you fine folks are moving on. I feel like I am being held back a grade while you all are moving on...Oh well I finally get to be a 5th year senior for the first time in my life I guess . In all seriousness, congrats on all the upgrades. I am eager to hear impressions.
Im pretty sure i will like the wa22 alot, ive been interested in it since i first joined head-fi. And i feel the same way as you , even now, and even when i had wa6-se. Just choose a spot where to end or keep going, its about fun and music in the end,post #27564 of 391599/28/13 at 5:18pmpost #27565 of 391599/28/13 at 5:51pmpost #27566 of 391599/28/13 at 6:29pmpost #27567 of 391599/28/13 at 6:45pmpost #27568 of 391599/28/13 at 7:38pm
I never thought I'd sell my WA22 but I listened to a Liquid Fire and...............boom! Listen to a Liquid Gold and they'll have to pry the phones off your head before you'll want to give them up.post #27569 of 391599/28/13 at 7:40pmpost #27570 of 391599/28/13 at 8:51pmQuote:
Hah! My LF is #15. What is your serial number? I want to send mine off to Ultra- for a year to see if he likes it but shipping costs are huge. So I may have to have him take it back with him. ;)
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Need help with choosing headphones! 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 49 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear