i do like the 6EW7 with low impedance phones but like you said the 6fd7 is most balanced one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
With thanks to @alexsv of WyWires and @ejong7 my esteemed friend and headfier extraordinaire, I have the privilege of bringing to the UK the WyWires Red Headphone Cable. I have been sent these all...
Jomo4 The full and long review can be found here: LINK Website: jomoaudio.com Product page: Link Specifications: o Quad Balanced Armature Drivers: 1 x...
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1833
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27482 of 388819/24/13 at 10:58ampost #27483 of 388819/24/13 at 11:02ampost #27484 of 388819/24/13 at 11:20am
Neither have i and im very excited to soon.
R u getting matched pairs later on?post #27485 of 388819/24/13 at 11:20ampost #27486 of 388819/24/13 at 11:21amQuote:
yes, most likely has to be next year. i love the gz34's dynamic sound signature.post #27487 of 388819/24/13 at 1:48pmQuote:
WA 6 Special Editionpost #27488 of 388819/24/13 at 1:55pm
Before fellow member shipsupt got me to try the GZ34 | 37, I sent the Woo to Singapore to a most wonderful audiophile. And replaced it with the 2359glenn amp (OTL) pictured right.post #27489 of 388819/24/13 at 4:35pmpost #27490 of 388819/24/13 at 7:21pm
My latest adventure has a pair of NOS Seimen F2a; NOS ECL82; pair of NOS 6AU4GTA's and no interest to roll. If I want a different sound:
- Change source; cables; music
- Change ampspost #27491 of 388819/24/13 at 7:37pmI might be a future tube roller LOL! I have 2 princess sophia 274bs and 2 USAF 596s coming in this week. Also, I have the driver tube starter kit I bought from DG. BTW, thanks SO! Great folks on this forum.post #27492 of 388819/24/13 at 7:46pmpost #27493 of 388819/24/13 at 7:49pmpost #27494 of 388819/24/13 at 7:50pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Want to Control Speakers/Sub and Headphones Through Separate Volume... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 5 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 IEM's Brand New 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable by Takeanidea
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...