i do like the 6EW7 with low impedance phones but like you said the 6fd7 is most balanced one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1833
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #27482 of 396249/24/13 at 10:58ampost #27483 of 396249/24/13 at 11:02ampost #27484 of 396249/24/13 at 11:20am
Neither have i and im very excited to soon.
R u getting matched pairs later on?post #27485 of 396249/24/13 at 11:20ampost #27486 of 396249/24/13 at 11:21amQuote:
yes, most likely has to be next year. i love the gz34's dynamic sound signature.post #27487 of 396249/24/13 at 1:48pmQuote:
WA 6 Special Editionpost #27488 of 396249/24/13 at 1:55pm
Before fellow member shipsupt got me to try the GZ34 | 37, I sent the Woo to Singapore to a most wonderful audiophile. And replaced it with the 2359glenn amp (OTL) pictured right.post #27489 of 396249/24/13 at 4:35pmpost #27490 of 396249/24/13 at 7:21pm
My latest adventure has a pair of NOS Seimen F2a; NOS ECL82; pair of NOS 6AU4GTA's and no interest to roll. If I want a different sound:
- Change source; cables; music
- Change ampspost #27491 of 396249/24/13 at 7:37pmI might be a future tube roller LOL! I have 2 princess sophia 274bs and 2 USAF 596s coming in this week. Also, I have the driver tube starter kit I bought from DG. BTW, thanks SO! Great folks on this forum.post #27492 of 396249/24/13 at 7:46pmpost #27493 of 396249/24/13 at 7:49pmpost #27494 of 396249/24/13 at 7:50pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 8 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Shanling M2s Hi-Res DAP with AK4490 + MUSE8920 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS... 3 minutes ago
- › Periodic Audio IEMs Mg, Ti, Be 3 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear