If anyone out there is a Woo collector, there is a WA1 for sale in the classifieds. No, it's not mine. But, I am thinking about purchasing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1746post #26176 of 389457/1/13 at 6:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26177 of 389457/1/13 at 7:21am
for anyone intersted - the WA2/Grado pairing that is suggsted on the Woo audio site is a typo. Jack has confirmed this and apologises.post #26178 of 389457/1/13 at 7:22ampost #26179 of 389457/1/13 at 7:55ampost #26180 of 389457/1/13 at 7:57ampost #26181 of 389457/1/13 at 8:40amQuote:
How does that happen? How does one win and not pay? Any penalties for the original winning bidder?post #26182 of 389457/1/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I think the seller has more, this way the seller does not have to list more to save money but I think it is against fleabay rule.post #26183 of 389457/1/13 at 8:47ampost #26184 of 389457/1/13 at 9:56am
Received a second chance offer, seller said he had more :) Seems he has at least three sets! Think the original seller also honoured his committment as was all done above board through ebay.
Edited by Nic Rhodes - 7/1/13 at 9:58ampost #26185 of 389457/1/13 at 10:26amQuote:
Can you send a link?post #26186 of 389457/1/13 at 10:27ampost #26187 of 389457/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26188 of 389457/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26189 of 389457/1/13 at 2:52pmpost #26190 of 389457/1/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 58 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for my first midrange cans? (I.e. Amp? Setup) (HD 650) 5 minutes ago
- › ShareMe 5 Bluetooth Headphone Impression and Reviews Wanted Globally 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › LG G5, Possible DAC or Camera modules. Audiophiles enjoy ? 6 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...