If anyone out there is a Woo collector, there is a WA1 for sale in the classifieds. No, it's not mine. But, I am thinking about purchasing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1746post #26176 of 384357/1/13 at 6:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26177 of 384357/1/13 at 7:21am
for anyone intersted - the WA2/Grado pairing that is suggsted on the Woo audio site is a typo. Jack has confirmed this and apologises.post #26178 of 384357/1/13 at 7:22ampost #26179 of 384357/1/13 at 7:55ampost #26180 of 384357/1/13 at 7:57ampost #26181 of 384357/1/13 at 8:40amQuote:
How does that happen? How does one win and not pay? Any penalties for the original winning bidder?post #26182 of 384357/1/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I think the seller has more, this way the seller does not have to list more to save money but I think it is against fleabay rule.post #26183 of 384357/1/13 at 8:47ampost #26184 of 384357/1/13 at 9:56am
Received a second chance offer, seller said he had more :) Seems he has at least three sets! Think the original seller also honoured his committment as was all done above board through ebay.
Edited by Nic Rhodes - 7/1/13 at 9:58ampost #26185 of 384357/1/13 at 10:26amQuote:
Can you send a link?post #26186 of 384357/1/13 at 10:27ampost #26187 of 384357/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26188 of 384357/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26189 of 384357/1/13 at 2:52pmpost #26190 of 384357/1/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 28 seconds ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread - July 16, 2016 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cables for akg q 701? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Just don't know 10 minutes ago
- › Logitech Ultimate Ears UE6000 10 minutes ago
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...