If anyone out there is a Woo collector, there is a WA1 for sale in the classifieds. No, it's not mine. But, I am thinking about purchasing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1746post #26176 of 388537/1/13 at 6:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26177 of 388537/1/13 at 7:21am
for anyone intersted - the WA2/Grado pairing that is suggsted on the Woo audio site is a typo. Jack has confirmed this and apologises.post #26178 of 388537/1/13 at 7:22ampost #26179 of 388537/1/13 at 7:55ampost #26180 of 388537/1/13 at 7:57ampost #26181 of 388537/1/13 at 8:40amQuote:
How does that happen? How does one win and not pay? Any penalties for the original winning bidder?post #26182 of 388537/1/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I think the seller has more, this way the seller does not have to list more to save money but I think it is against fleabay rule.post #26183 of 388537/1/13 at 8:47ampost #26184 of 388537/1/13 at 9:56am
Received a second chance offer, seller said he had more :) Seems he has at least three sets! Think the original seller also honoured his committment as was all done above board through ebay.
Edited by Nic Rhodes - 7/1/13 at 9:58ampost #26185 of 388537/1/13 at 10:26amQuote:
Can you send a link?post #26186 of 388537/1/13 at 10:27ampost #26187 of 388537/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26188 of 388537/1/13 at 11:10ampost #26189 of 388537/1/13 at 2:52pmpost #26190 of 388537/1/13 at 2:52pmQuote:
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...