That's the angle at which they would have shown the Riddler's headamps on Batman.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1742
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is the WA2 full option and more from my good friend Clayton SF
A Canon D600 18-55 I think, nothing special :)
SO: wait till I move the Glenn amp to the office! ;)
congrats on your 3000th post!
Frank i forgot to ask you did you get parts upgrades for the WA5 as well as tubes upgrades? Are the parts upgrades for longevity or otherwise?
with the WA6-SE. you have tried this already at the meet right? Impressions?
sounded absolutely amazing, the meet was pretty over for me after that.
the guy that had them was using them on a balancing act. they sounded pretty good there. they sounded similar to the WA6-SE though, but WA6-SE had a little more bass, the ECBA was more linear and refined, both where great. the TH-900 didn't scale up as much as some of the other headphones though.
anyways the guy that had them listened to them too and agreed they sounded great on WA6-SE, even better than when he had WA22. might have been the mighty 596 tube, but anyways yeah, they sounded really good, just like D7000, very similar sound, but just faster, less congested, and the bass was much more impressive. just as powerful, same fostex/denon house sound, but the bass just had more balls on the TH-900, went deeper, more slam, tighter, etc. and seemed a little less colored in the mids, a little more balanced there. anyways really liked them, and the bass wasn't as muddy, alot of the resonance issues where gone. details and textures, soundstage ,etc, couldn't notice too much since it was at a meet and i didn't listen too long, but it seemed slightly better, however, its not night and day. in a way the d7k are 90% of the fostex, but ymmv
Clayton is sounds great with the Omega 3T I have in here near field. They are sending me a floor stander for my upstairs media room and I will also be reviewing the new Zu floor stander in the fall. I am thrilled with this amplifier. it does exactly what I was looking for a great speaker 300B amp and plays every headphone. The planar he6 and lcd2 sound great through the speaker xor and the rest of my cans also stepped up.
I am powering the HE6 through the AKG 1K XLR jack not on the speaker taps. The XLR was designed for the akg1K an is OK for use with the HE6 and LCD2
Edited by Frank I - 6/29/13 at 8:43am
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DAC disconnects / pops from PC when mains switch or boiler is... 5 seconds ago
- › AKG K712 Gel Ear Pads 16 seconds ago
- › Skullcandy Aviators 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sony EX600 vs 7550 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current's upcoming SS amp called Red Top ?! 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A2000X 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)