That's the angle at which they would have shown the Riddler's headamps on Batman.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
At 240 dollars new (price I paid) there is not a single headphone in the world with better price/performance ratio. Each song is a new listening experience and these sound far superior to any other...
I am writing this because I have read so much more than I have written, and I believe it's time to give back. There are two new versions of JVC's famous Bass iem: The FX99X and the FX77X, I am...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1742post #26116 of 392886/28/13 at 11:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26117 of 392886/28/13 at 11:37am
That is the WA2 full option and more from my good friend Clayton SF
A Canon D600 18-55 I think, nothing special :)
SO: wait till I move the Glenn amp to the office! ;)post #26118 of 392886/28/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
congrats on your 3000th post!post #26119 of 392886/28/13 at 3:21pmQuote:
Frank i forgot to ask you did you get parts upgrades for the WA5 as well as tubes upgrades? Are the parts upgrades for longevity or otherwise?post #26120 of 392886/28/13 at 3:40pmpost #26121 of 392886/28/13 at 6:44pmpost #26122 of 392886/28/13 at 6:54pmpost #26123 of 392886/28/13 at 7:22pmpost #26124 of 392886/28/13 at 7:35pmQuote:
with the WA6-SE. you have tried this already at the meet right? Impressions?post #26125 of 392886/28/13 at 7:46pm
sounded absolutely amazing, the meet was pretty over for me after that.
the guy that had them was using them on a balancing act. they sounded pretty good there. they sounded similar to the WA6-SE though, but WA6-SE had a little more bass, the ECBA was more linear and refined, both where great. the TH-900 didn't scale up as much as some of the other headphones though.
anyways the guy that had them listened to them too and agreed they sounded great on WA6-SE, even better than when he had WA22. might have been the mighty 596 tube, but anyways yeah, they sounded really good, just like D7000, very similar sound, but just faster, less congested, and the bass was much more impressive. just as powerful, same fostex/denon house sound, but the bass just had more balls on the TH-900, went deeper, more slam, tighter, etc. and seemed a little less colored in the mids, a little more balanced there. anyways really liked them, and the bass wasn't as muddy, alot of the resonance issues where gone. details and textures, soundstage ,etc, couldn't notice too much since it was at a meet and i didn't listen too long, but it seemed slightly better, however, its not night and day. in a way the d7k are 90% of the fostex, but ymmvpost #26126 of 392886/29/13 at 4:36ampost #26127 of 392886/29/13 at 7:35ampost #26128 of 392886/29/13 at 7:45am
Clayton is sounds great with the Omega 3T I have in here near field. They are sending me a floor stander for my upstairs media room and I will also be reviewing the new Zu floor stander in the fall. I am thrilled with this amplifier. it does exactly what I was looking for a great speaker 300B amp and plays every headphone. The planar he6 and lcd2 sound great through the speaker xor and the rest of my cans also stepped up.post #26129 of 392886/29/13 at 7:49ampost #26130 of 392886/29/13 at 8:12amQuote:
I am powering the HE6 through the AKG 1K XLR jack not on the speaker taps. The XLR was designed for the akg1K an is OK for use with the HE6 and LCD2
Edited by Frank I - 6/29/13 at 8:43am
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 58 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear