That's the angle at which they would have shown the Riddler's headamps on Batman.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1742post #26116 of 380706/28/13 at 11:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26117 of 380706/28/13 at 11:37am
That is the WA2 full option and more from my good friend Clayton SF
A Canon D600 18-55 I think, nothing special :)
SO: wait till I move the Glenn amp to the office! ;)post #26118 of 380706/28/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
congrats on your 3000th post!post #26119 of 380706/28/13 at 3:21pmQuote:
Frank i forgot to ask you did you get parts upgrades for the WA5 as well as tubes upgrades? Are the parts upgrades for longevity or otherwise?post #26120 of 380706/28/13 at 3:40pmpost #26121 of 380706/28/13 at 6:44pmpost #26122 of 380706/28/13 at 6:54pmpost #26123 of 380706/28/13 at 7:22pmpost #26124 of 380706/28/13 at 7:35pmQuote:
with the WA6-SE. you have tried this already at the meet right? Impressions?post #26125 of 380706/28/13 at 7:46pm
sounded absolutely amazing, the meet was pretty over for me after that.
the guy that had them was using them on a balancing act. they sounded pretty good there. they sounded similar to the WA6-SE though, but WA6-SE had a little more bass, the ECBA was more linear and refined, both where great. the TH-900 didn't scale up as much as some of the other headphones though.
anyways the guy that had them listened to them too and agreed they sounded great on WA6-SE, even better than when he had WA22. might have been the mighty 596 tube, but anyways yeah, they sounded really good, just like D7000, very similar sound, but just faster, less congested, and the bass was much more impressive. just as powerful, same fostex/denon house sound, but the bass just had more balls on the TH-900, went deeper, more slam, tighter, etc. and seemed a little less colored in the mids, a little more balanced there. anyways really liked them, and the bass wasn't as muddy, alot of the resonance issues where gone. details and textures, soundstage ,etc, couldn't notice too much since it was at a meet and i didn't listen too long, but it seemed slightly better, however, its not night and day. in a way the d7k are 90% of the fostex, but ymmvpost #26126 of 380706/29/13 at 4:36ampost #26127 of 380706/29/13 at 7:35ampost #26128 of 380706/29/13 at 7:45am
Clayton is sounds great with the Omega 3T I have in here near field. They are sending me a floor stander for my upstairs media room and I will also be reviewing the new Zu floor stander in the fall. I am thrilled with this amplifier. it does exactly what I was looking for a great speaker 300B amp and plays every headphone. The planar he6 and lcd2 sound great through the speaker xor and the rest of my cans also stepped up.post #26129 of 380706/29/13 at 7:49ampost #26130 of 380706/29/13 at 8:12amQuote:
I am powering the HE6 through the AKG 1K XLR jack not on the speaker taps. The XLR was designed for the akg1K an is OK for use with the HE6 and LCD2
Edited by Frank I - 6/29/13 at 8:43am
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio e07k vs Schiit fulla 2 minutes ago
- › Signal Transformers Finemet Core 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 V1 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...