That's the angle at which they would have shown the Riddler's headamps on Batman.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1742post #26116 of 386456/28/13 at 11:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #26117 of 386456/28/13 at 11:37am
That is the WA2 full option and more from my good friend Clayton SF
A Canon D600 18-55 I think, nothing special :)
SO: wait till I move the Glenn amp to the office! ;)post #26118 of 386456/28/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
congrats on your 3000th post!post #26119 of 386456/28/13 at 3:21pmQuote:
Frank i forgot to ask you did you get parts upgrades for the WA5 as well as tubes upgrades? Are the parts upgrades for longevity or otherwise?post #26120 of 386456/28/13 at 3:40pmpost #26121 of 386456/28/13 at 6:44pmpost #26122 of 386456/28/13 at 6:54pmpost #26123 of 386456/28/13 at 7:22pmpost #26124 of 386456/28/13 at 7:35pmQuote:
with the WA6-SE. you have tried this already at the meet right? Impressions?post #26125 of 386456/28/13 at 7:46pm
sounded absolutely amazing, the meet was pretty over for me after that.
the guy that had them was using them on a balancing act. they sounded pretty good there. they sounded similar to the WA6-SE though, but WA6-SE had a little more bass, the ECBA was more linear and refined, both where great. the TH-900 didn't scale up as much as some of the other headphones though.
anyways the guy that had them listened to them too and agreed they sounded great on WA6-SE, even better than when he had WA22. might have been the mighty 596 tube, but anyways yeah, they sounded really good, just like D7000, very similar sound, but just faster, less congested, and the bass was much more impressive. just as powerful, same fostex/denon house sound, but the bass just had more balls on the TH-900, went deeper, more slam, tighter, etc. and seemed a little less colored in the mids, a little more balanced there. anyways really liked them, and the bass wasn't as muddy, alot of the resonance issues where gone. details and textures, soundstage ,etc, couldn't notice too much since it was at a meet and i didn't listen too long, but it seemed slightly better, however, its not night and day. in a way the d7k are 90% of the fostex, but ymmvpost #26126 of 386456/29/13 at 4:36ampost #26127 of 386456/29/13 at 7:35ampost #26128 of 386456/29/13 at 7:45am
Clayton is sounds great with the Omega 3T I have in here near field. They are sending me a floor stander for my upstairs media room and I will also be reviewing the new Zu floor stander in the fall. I am thrilled with this amplifier. it does exactly what I was looking for a great speaker 300B amp and plays every headphone. The planar he6 and lcd2 sound great through the speaker xor and the rest of my cans also stepped up.post #26129 of 386456/29/13 at 7:49ampost #26130 of 386456/29/13 at 8:12amQuote:
I am powering the HE6 through the AKG 1K XLR jack not on the speaker taps. The XLR was designed for the akg1K an is OK for use with the HE6 and LCD2
Edited by Frank I - 6/29/13 at 8:43am
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › The Music Production Feedback and Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 57 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › k7xx, q701,k702 vs ad900x? 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Best way to store HQ music 2 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Article: "Why USB Cables Can Make a Difference" 4 minutes ago
- › Klipsch s4's replacement <100$ 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...