good choice - speakers cant cook food!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1730post #25936 of 382506/13/13 at 1:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #25937 of 382506/13/13 at 1:53pm
All things considered, you learned to navigate the home pretty well. I miss working off 'Rodeo Drive'. Wait... I miss working, period!post #25938 of 382506/13/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
I thought today was Friday.post #25939 of 382506/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #25940 of 382506/13/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
having lunch with jack eh. who's buying? ha ha just kidding. It will be a nice day out, lunch in new York and a WA5, id say your really looking forward to that - grub and a conversation master jack!post #25941 of 382506/13/13 at 8:37pmpost #25942 of 382506/13/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
i would love to hear the esperenza spalding song - ponta de areia - on the hd800 with WA2. have you got the track?post #25943 of 382506/14/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I guess she is not like my wife... last time I bought a pair of speakers I took her with me and I end up leaving the store with a better more expensive pair because their finish matched better our furniture... lucky me!post #25944 of 382506/14/13 at 8:48am
I don't think the "C" brand will make it. You will have to upgrade to the "L.V." brandpost #25945 of 382506/14/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
The "C" brand classic from Paris is a better choice than "Monsieur Vuitton" if I want to live.post #25946 of 382506/14/13 at 12:58pmpost #25947 of 382506/14/13 at 1:31pm
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!post #25948 of 382506/14/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Silent One
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!
Whoa SO, you are one sophisticated person.post #25949 of 382506/14/13 at 2:29pm
Working 1 blk west of Rodeo Drive, the two flagship stores closest to my door were Louis Vuiiton & Ermenegildo Zenga. And serving as a Chamber of Commerce Member (BevHills) supporting these businesses, a lot rubbed off. Just not the money.post #25950 of 382506/14/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Two of my flavorite brands, like you I absolutely love the LV trunks. It will looks really nice if a WA5 sit on top of it but if is not a good anti vibration platform.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 3 minutes ago
- › Sim Moon Neo 430HA with DAC ** Price Drop** 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...