good choice - speakers cant cook food!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1730post #25936 of 392546/13/13 at 1:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #25937 of 392546/13/13 at 1:53pm
All things considered, you learned to navigate the home pretty well. I miss working off 'Rodeo Drive'. Wait... I miss working, period!post #25938 of 392546/13/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
I thought today was Friday.post #25939 of 392546/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #25940 of 392546/13/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
having lunch with jack eh. who's buying? ha ha just kidding. It will be a nice day out, lunch in new York and a WA5, id say your really looking forward to that - grub and a conversation master jack!post #25941 of 392546/13/13 at 8:37pmpost #25942 of 392546/13/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
i would love to hear the esperenza spalding song - ponta de areia - on the hd800 with WA2. have you got the track?post #25943 of 392546/14/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I guess she is not like my wife... last time I bought a pair of speakers I took her with me and I end up leaving the store with a better more expensive pair because their finish matched better our furniture... lucky me!post #25944 of 392546/14/13 at 8:48am
I don't think the "C" brand will make it. You will have to upgrade to the "L.V." brandpost #25945 of 392546/14/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
The "C" brand classic from Paris is a better choice than "Monsieur Vuitton" if I want to live.post #25946 of 392546/14/13 at 12:58pmpost #25947 of 392546/14/13 at 1:31pm
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!post #25948 of 392546/14/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Silent One
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!
Whoa SO, you are one sophisticated person.post #25949 of 392546/14/13 at 2:29pm
Working 1 blk west of Rodeo Drive, the two flagship stores closest to my door were Louis Vuiiton & Ermenegildo Zenga. And serving as a Chamber of Commerce Member (BevHills) supporting these businesses, a lot rubbed off. Just not the money.post #25950 of 392546/14/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Two of my flavorite brands, like you I absolutely love the LV trunks. It will looks really nice if a WA5 sit on top of it but if is not a good anti vibration platform.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Newbie here. 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HD 558 vs HD 598 Soundstage 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear