good choice - speakers cant cook food!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1730post #25936 of 380376/13/13 at 1:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #25937 of 380376/13/13 at 1:53pm
All things considered, you learned to navigate the home pretty well. I miss working off 'Rodeo Drive'. Wait... I miss working, period!post #25938 of 380376/13/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
I thought today was Friday.post #25939 of 380376/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #25940 of 380376/13/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
having lunch with jack eh. who's buying? ha ha just kidding. It will be a nice day out, lunch in new York and a WA5, id say your really looking forward to that - grub and a conversation master jack!post #25941 of 380376/13/13 at 8:37pmpost #25942 of 380376/13/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
i would love to hear the esperenza spalding song - ponta de areia - on the hd800 with WA2. have you got the track?post #25943 of 380376/14/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I guess she is not like my wife... last time I bought a pair of speakers I took her with me and I end up leaving the store with a better more expensive pair because their finish matched better our furniture... lucky me!post #25944 of 380376/14/13 at 8:48am
I don't think the "C" brand will make it. You will have to upgrade to the "L.V." brandpost #25945 of 380376/14/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
The "C" brand classic from Paris is a better choice than "Monsieur Vuitton" if I want to live.post #25946 of 380376/14/13 at 12:58pmpost #25947 of 380376/14/13 at 1:31pm
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!post #25948 of 380376/14/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Silent One
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!
Whoa SO, you are one sophisticated person.post #25949 of 380376/14/13 at 2:29pm
Working 1 blk west of Rodeo Drive, the two flagship stores closest to my door were Louis Vuiiton & Ermenegildo Zenga. And serving as a Chamber of Commerce Member (BevHills) supporting these businesses, a lot rubbed off. Just not the money.post #25950 of 380376/14/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Two of my flavorite brands, like you I absolutely love the LV trunks. It will looks really nice if a WA5 sit on top of it but if is not a good anti vibration platform.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Opinion on K7xx's 1 minute ago
- › OPPO Introduces Sonica: A $299 High Fidelity Wi-Fi Speaker 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal vs Spotify 2 minutes ago
- › Just joined k7xx drop, need recommendations for budget dac/amp... 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...