good choice - speakers cant cook food!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1730post #25936 of 384436/13/13 at 1:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #25937 of 384436/13/13 at 1:53pm
All things considered, you learned to navigate the home pretty well. I miss working off 'Rodeo Drive'. Wait... I miss working, period!post #25938 of 384436/13/13 at 4:33pmQuote:
I thought today was Friday.post #25939 of 384436/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #25940 of 384436/13/13 at 4:48pmQuote:
having lunch with jack eh. who's buying? ha ha just kidding. It will be a nice day out, lunch in new York and a WA5, id say your really looking forward to that - grub and a conversation master jack!post #25941 of 384436/13/13 at 8:37pmpost #25942 of 384436/13/13 at 8:53pmQuote:
i would love to hear the esperenza spalding song - ponta de areia - on the hd800 with WA2. have you got the track?post #25943 of 384436/14/13 at 8:46amQuote:
I guess she is not like my wife... last time I bought a pair of speakers I took her with me and I end up leaving the store with a better more expensive pair because their finish matched better our furniture... lucky me!post #25944 of 384436/14/13 at 8:48am
I don't think the "C" brand will make it. You will have to upgrade to the "L.V." brandpost #25945 of 384436/14/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
The "C" brand classic from Paris is a better choice than "Monsieur Vuitton" if I want to live.post #25946 of 384436/14/13 at 12:58pmpost #25947 of 384436/14/13 at 1:31pm
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!post #25948 of 384436/14/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Silent One
I've always loved vintage, vertical LV & Goyard Trunks from last century. I'm thinking of re-purposing one to house some of my amps not in use. But close enough to have at the ready, while being showcased. A Woo here, a Sansui there and so on... will definitely take pix!
Whoa SO, you are one sophisticated person.post #25949 of 384436/14/13 at 2:29pm
Working 1 blk west of Rodeo Drive, the two flagship stores closest to my door were Louis Vuiiton & Ermenegildo Zenga. And serving as a Chamber of Commerce Member (BevHills) supporting these businesses, a lot rubbed off. Just not the money.post #25950 of 384436/14/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Two of my flavorite brands, like you I absolutely love the LV trunks. It will looks really nice if a WA5 sit on top of it but if is not a good anti vibration platform.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 42 seconds ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 50 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH440 - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH440 Impression 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...