Great...can't wait for you to roll the Calyx back in!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1630post #24436 of 377153/5/13 at 3:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24437 of 377153/5/13 at 4:04pm
YOU can't wait....
Should be this week sometime. I just dropped a hint to the guy who's reviewing it that I may need it back shortly.
I just handed the wife my HE-500's for a quick listen. She got the big grin and said "this is gorgeous, I'll never get you out of here now" (the computer room)
Edited by Todd R - 3/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #24438 of 377153/5/13 at 5:16pmSaw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
Edited by GrindingThud - 3/5/13 at 5:19pmpost #24439 of 377153/5/13 at 8:41pmpost #24440 of 377153/5/13 at 8:51pmpost #24441 of 377153/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #24442 of 377153/5/13 at 9:37pmQuote:
kchew lookin' good in Singapore!
Know where I can get the 6F8G variety of TSBGRP goodness?post #24443 of 377153/5/13 at 9:37pmpost #24444 of 377153/5/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.post #24445 of 377153/5/13 at 11:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by kchewQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.
My dilemma was finding maybe 5 pairs for sale but at the time, Glenn was down; had no one to make me adapters. So, I walked.post #24446 of 377153/5/13 at 11:12pmpost #24447 of 377153/5/13 at 11:19pm
But...but...I got no 6F8G glass. Correction: No Tung-Sol BGRP! His OTL design calls for a single drive tube in my amp, so...
Edited by Silent One - 3/5/13 at 11:20pmpost #24448 of 377153/6/13 at 7:53amQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Saw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
I have a pair of those but I have not tried them yet.
SO, there are a bunch of 6F8Gs on ebay now. Several of them are of the TS BGRP variety.post #24449 of 377153/6/13 at 11:33ampost #24450 of 377153/6/13 at 2:56pm
I have several recordings of the 1812 Overture. The loudest is the 1812" Overture from Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. The most refined is the Georg Solti version.
Edited by john57 - 3/6/13 at 2:57pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse