Great...can't wait for you to roll the Calyx back in!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1630post #24436 of 340903/5/13 at 3:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24437 of 340903/5/13 at 4:04pm
YOU can't wait....
Should be this week sometime. I just dropped a hint to the guy who's reviewing it that I may need it back shortly.
I just handed the wife my HE-500's for a quick listen. She got the big grin and said "this is gorgeous, I'll never get you out of here now" (the computer room)
Edited by Todd R - 3/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #24438 of 340903/5/13 at 5:16pmSaw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
Edited by GrindingThud - 3/5/13 at 5:19pmpost #24439 of 340903/5/13 at 8:41pmpost #24440 of 340903/5/13 at 8:51pmpost #24441 of 340903/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #24442 of 340903/5/13 at 9:37pmQuote:
kchew lookin' good in Singapore!
Know where I can get the 6F8G variety of TSBGRP goodness?post #24443 of 340903/5/13 at 9:37pmpost #24444 of 340903/5/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.post #24445 of 340903/5/13 at 11:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by kchewQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.
My dilemma was finding maybe 5 pairs for sale but at the time, Glenn was down; had no one to make me adapters. So, I walked.post #24446 of 340903/5/13 at 11:12pmpost #24447 of 340903/5/13 at 11:19pm
But...but...I got no 6F8G glass. Correction: No Tung-Sol BGRP! His OTL design calls for a single drive tube in my amp, so...
Edited by Silent One - 3/5/13 at 11:20pmpost #24448 of 340903/6/13 at 7:53amQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Saw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
I have a pair of those but I have not tried them yet.
SO, there are a bunch of 6F8Gs on ebay now. Several of them are of the TS BGRP variety.post #24449 of 340903/6/13 at 11:33ampost #24450 of 340903/6/13 at 2:56pm
I have several recordings of the 1812 Overture. The loudest is the 1812" Overture from Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. The most refined is the Georg Solti version.
Edited by john57 - 3/6/13 at 2:57pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › TEAC UD-301 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Acoustic Effect 1 minute ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 2 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 9 minutes ago
- › IEMs Under $500, Good bass, isolation and could fall asleep with... 11 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)