Great...can't wait for you to roll the Calyx back in!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 4/13/15
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1630post #24436 of 333713/5/13 at 3:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24437 of 333713/5/13 at 4:04pm
YOU can't wait....
Should be this week sometime. I just dropped a hint to the guy who's reviewing it that I may need it back shortly.
I just handed the wife my HE-500's for a quick listen. She got the big grin and said "this is gorgeous, I'll never get you out of here now" (the computer room)
Edited by Todd R - 3/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #24438 of 333713/5/13 at 5:16pmSaw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
Edited by GrindingThud - 3/5/13 at 5:19pmpost #24439 of 333713/5/13 at 8:41pmpost #24440 of 333713/5/13 at 8:51pmpost #24441 of 333713/5/13 at 9:03pmpost #24442 of 333713/5/13 at 9:37pmQuote:
kchew lookin' good in Singapore!
Know where I can get the 6F8G variety of TSBGRP goodness?post #24443 of 333713/5/13 at 9:37pmpost #24444 of 333713/5/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.post #24445 of 333713/5/13 at 11:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by kchewQuote:
Hey there, I could only them on evilbay. vacuumtubes.net once advertised them for I think $60 a piece, but when I emailed them they were out of stock for some time. Oh well, time to give other 6F8Gs a try. Wallet status: not looking good.
My dilemma was finding maybe 5 pairs for sale but at the time, Glenn was down; had no one to make me adapters. So, I walked.post #24446 of 333713/5/13 at 11:12pmpost #24447 of 333713/5/13 at 11:19pm
But...but...I got no 6F8G glass. Correction: No Tung-Sol BGRP! His OTL design calls for a single drive tube in my amp, so...
Edited by Silent One - 3/5/13 at 11:20pmpost #24448 of 333713/6/13 at 7:53amQuote:Originally Posted by GrindingThud
Saw these Ken Rad 6F8G on eBay....looked interesting.
I have a pair of those but I have not tried them yet.
SO, there are a bunch of 6F8Gs on ebay now. Several of them are of the TS BGRP variety.post #24449 of 333713/6/13 at 11:33ampost #24450 of 333713/6/13 at 2:56pm
I have several recordings of the 1812 Overture. The loudest is the 1812" Overture from Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. The most refined is the Georg Solti version.
Edited by john57 - 3/6/13 at 2:57pm
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › post your grado mods.... 31 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 58 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 3 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2